Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oleiko

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

What happens with the platform!!!!!?????????????

I took 13 hours to remove the photos of the reviews that I did not want in my items, if you had the possibility to allow us to select all the photos together of the reviews of an item 13 working hours would have been summarized in 5 - 10 minutes.

The possibility of allowing us to import the reviews of our suppliers is excellent, a great idea, but the panel of tools needs to be more efficient for us.

June 7, 2019

Hi Antonio,

Here is Myra from Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our app.

I did check your issue about removing picture on review, and I would like to inform you that you can do it by simply uncheck “Review picture” option in Themes setting.

Please give it a try, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Myra

The Last Collective

I don't like this app at all. I tried importing some reviews and it kept duplicating the same review. The app works poorly. I'm also not happy the name is visible to anyone visiting my site.

Good Life Hax

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 months

IDK if it's me who's using the app wrong, but I configured everything yet it's not displaying any reviews on my product pages.

Valar Morghulis

Location Argentina

I have a problem with my products not apearing on the product list.
I tried to contact support but they still haven´t responded nor seen my customer service chat for over 2 days even though the system says that the average answer time is 5 min....

Baby Shark Original

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Its my second page it does not work! Once you import the products, it does not apply to my page. You wait a while and when they return they have been erased and will not let you import new products. My theme is Debut.

Forever Ruthie Mae

I get the exact same review word for word including the pictures but it shows it is from a different person. I have to delete all the duplicates and there are many. It is VERY time consuming.If I cannot find a way to prevent this,I will be deleting the app.

Leathericia

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Shows as Free App but after adding a few reviews it asks to BUY PRO. App should've been free !

Efungal

Location China

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11···

Bigtoy Store

App would be a 5 star except the loading time is so slow the customer will bounce before they even know the product has reviews.

Icicool

Nice at first, but takes way too long to load, they sometime don't appear and support isn't great