Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Baby Shark Original

Its my second page it does not work! Once you import the products, it does not apply to my page. You wait a while and when they return they have been erased and will not let you import new products. My theme is Debut.

Forever Ruthie Mae

I get the exact same review word for word including the pictures but it shows it is from a different person. I have to delete all the duplicates and there are many. It is VERY time consuming.If I cannot find a way to prevent this,I will be deleting the app.

Leathericia

Shows as Free App but after adding a few reviews it asks to BUY PRO. App should've been free !

Efungal

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11···

Bigtoy Store

App would be a 5 star except the loading time is so slow the customer will bounce before they even know the product has reviews.

Icicool

Nice at first, but takes way too long to load, they sometime don't appear and support isn't great

Myproducthunter

The app is not stable. It will not always import reviews right away, sometimes you have to wait couple hours for reviews to start showing up. They want me to give them access to my store but I explained to them that the issue when you initially add a product and not forever so I don't think their team can see the issue fast enough.

Mbmcity

Hi
I have updated the new version but still I can't add all 5000 products with reviews.. when using oberlo .. each page gives me a list of 20 products to add reviews..so it will take me 250 times to add reviews for 5000 products.. please help me out.. Thanks

Kevin022

It doesnt let you remove the "powered by ali reviews" that makes it look fake as hell. also doesnt let you ad many reviews only 4 or 5

Healthykitch

It was good until I saw that under "Reviews" icon is their logo and when you click it says that it's for aliexpress dropshipping. Like really? That's exactly what people shouldn't know. Thanks for nothing, stupid app