Ali Reviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Ali Reviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress. Auto email request reviews

Icicool

Nice at first, but takes way too long to load, they sometime don't appear and support isn't great

Myproducthunter

The app is not stable. It will not always import reviews right away, sometimes you have to wait couple hours for reviews to start showing up. They want me to give them access to my store but I explained to them that the issue when you initially add a product and not forever so I don't think their team can see the issue fast enough.

Mbmcity

Hi
I have updated the new version but still I can't add all 5000 products with reviews.. when using oberlo .. each page gives me a list of 20 products to add reviews..so it will take me 250 times to add reviews for 5000 products.. please help me out.. Thanks

Kevin022

It doesnt let you remove the "powered by ali reviews" that makes it look fake as hell. also doesnt let you ad many reviews only 4 or 5

Healthykitch

It was good until I saw that under "Reviews" icon is their logo and when you click it says that it's for aliexpress dropshipping. Like really? That's exactly what people shouldn't know. Thanks for nothing, stupid app

Ipazaar Com

full of bug, doesn't work correctlly

Crater Lake Outdoors

Worked really well for about 2 weeks. Now i can't get any reviews and no matter what link or parameters i put in it just says "oops nobody is home, there are no reviews' even if there are thousands.

Disappointed.

Elpis Garden

it should have auto linking to each product. this is very time consuming.

Mebymede

Are you kidding? Base plan (free) only for 1 item? Functionality is good, however you cannot place the reviews section where you want-it's automatically placed on the bottom of the product page.

Minimalistjewels

It does not import the same number of reviews or review numbers. Just a few most of the time. Some of the product reviews it cannot import and it simply says try putting different options but none of them works.