Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Good Life Hax

IDK if it's me who's using the app wrong, but I configured everything yet it's not displaying any reviews on my product pages.

Valar Morghulis

I have a problem with my products not apearing on the product list.
I tried to contact support but they still haven´t responded nor seen my customer service chat for over 2 days even though the system says that the average answer time is 5 min....

Baby Shark Original

Its my second page it does not work! Once you import the products, it does not apply to my page. You wait a while and when they return they have been erased and will not let you import new products. My theme is Debut.

Forever Ruthie Mae

I get the exact same review word for word including the pictures but it shows it is from a different person. I have to delete all the duplicates and there are many. It is VERY time consuming.If I cannot find a way to prevent this,I will be deleting the app.

Leathericia

Shows as Free App but after adding a few reviews it asks to BUY PRO. App should've been free !

Efungal

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11···

Bigtoy Store

App would be a 5 star except the loading time is so slow the customer will bounce before they even know the product has reviews.

Icicool

Nice at first, but takes way too long to load, they sometime don't appear and support isn't great

Myproducthunter

The app is not stable. It will not always import reviews right away, sometimes you have to wait couple hours for reviews to start showing up. They want me to give them access to my store but I explained to them that the issue when you initially add a product and not forever so I don't think their team can see the issue fast enough.

Mbmcity

Hi
I have updated the new version but still I can't add all 5000 products with reviews.. when using oberlo .. each page gives me a list of 20 products to add reviews..so it will take me 250 times to add reviews for 5000 products.. please help me out.. Thanks