Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Samazon

Location United Arab Emirates

Here's 5star for the highly responsive lady at support. She guided me through and helped me for every step involved in installation also thankis to Ali Review for having a free plan for startups.

achat-heureux

Location France

J'ai utilisé Ali Rewiew pour ma boutique en ligne et c'est excellent . Le service d'aide instantanée par message est tres bon

Loud9ine

Tailor from FireApps was very helpful, quick, and kind. I am very impressed with the service she provided and feel lucky to have gotten her. She made the process so easy and fast.

BackCrack

Location Sweden

It's good, offers a lot more than competitors for a lower price. It looks good and offers realtime support incase you need it.

Shop Surplus Online

Great and fast service, I needed help and they had someone there in the live chat to help me out with the issues I was encountering.

BuddyHarness

Location Saudi Arabia

Fantastic application I used to have some technical issues. when I contacted support they solved it in no time! also their pricing is suitable.. thank you so much

Live Life

Thank you so much JENNIFER for all the support you gave me all the help and patience you had with me, Manchester England receive a hug and affection from the LIVE LIFE STORE team

Mudeseulook

Location Brazil

eu gostei de tudo no aplicativo atende todas as minhas necessidades. o Pessoal do suporte são prestativos

mincover

i used it to import reviews. i liked the customer service and they helped me fix my store. although i wished it was a little more affortable

Lumandy

Location Chile

Utilice esta app por primera vez para mi tienda online, tuve un problema que no pude solucionar sola, y se comunicaron conmigo para poder arreglarlo. La Señorita Zenny me ayudo y gracias a ella el problema quedo resuelto en muy poco tiempo. hasta el momento estoy muy satisfecha con la app y con su equipo de soporte.
Muchas gracias!