Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

rovona.nl

Andy helped me out, super fast! It had an issue and it was taken care of in 5 minutes. Amazing. Fine app to work with i am in charge of what people see and the user experience is very good and easy. Thanks!

Hi there,

Here`s Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

shopllett

Great app that has a great support man andy thank yoo...............................................

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

In case you do not know, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful information.

Lynn

situptrainer

Amazing services from Andy Roberts. He did what I wanted in 5 minutes only, he logged into my site and did everything.

Hi there,

Here`s Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Kate

Exude Wealth | Men's Cufflinks & Accessories

Andy was really helpful and removed the extra line of ratings under my product page. Highly recommended.

Hi there,

Here`s Anna from FireApps Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Anna

Safeway Specs

I had a struggle with importing reviews to my store. It imported everything but only showed the stars but not the actual reviews. I reached out to support and Raymond immediately assisted me(we are in the same time zone). I had a missing code and Raymond sorted it out within 3 minutes. My experience with Ali Reviews has been great so far. I also want to say thanks to Jennifer who were very ready to help me with the same issue earlier, but because I was busy sorting out another issue on my store I told her I will get back to them when I'm ready to sort the problem out. So when I did Raymond quickly and efficiently sorted the issue.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

To make your experience better and better, we keep working hard on daily basis to improve and add more functions to our review app for valuable users like you.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Luxe Car Accessories

This app is easy to use and install. Any problems or questions I've had have been sorted quickly by their amazing support team. They're quick to respond and have never failed me when I needed them. Thank you for everything so far guys!

Hi Tony,

Here`s Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you. In case you do not know, our FireApps blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Johnson

Bis & Company

Awesome app and highly recommended with wonderful customer service, and great tools to help your business blossom Thanks Again Lynn for all your help

Hi there,

Here`s Kate from Ali Reviews – Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Furthermore, we provide not only Ali Reviews app, but also helpful blogs in relation to e-commerce market, please take a look on this link https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful knowleadge deeper.

Kate

Shopdronedeals

This app really helped to provide product insights. So, that customers my customers could make more informed purchases.

Hi Scott,

Here`s Petey from Ali Reviews – Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Moreover, we highly suggest you access on our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog where you can get latest news regarding both Ali Reviews and e-commerce market.

Petey

Shop Trendr

Ali Reviews really is a wonderful app and the staff like Johnson and Andy are really skillful. Kudos to them and to the app!

Hi there,

Here's Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Johnson

Mood Plushi

Great service they found a problem in my store before I even knew it was a problem, they let me know and fixed it within an hour. I highly recommend this as an option for your store!

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. It was very nice of you. Especially, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you.

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Have a nice day!