Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

Pet Love Mart

I installed the app twice on the same day and uninstalled the same day. They charged me twice for this and never returned on my refund requests. They even did not reply to the emails sent by Shopify agents related to my case. Very poor customer support.

Charging twice for the installation of an app shouldn't be a business model.

Very disappointed.

Twenty Two Store

Paid the pro version to add reviews to unlimited products, but was only possible to add reviews to 1/3 of my store. Deleted the app 30 min later. Support took 5 days to answer and they said they don´t charge unless you use the whole month. Was charged today, I feel I was robbed! If you want to get conned, use this app.

Jsej Shop

Would have given zero starts if possible. Not good app! Not working properly! No response! Not good customer service! Overall = waste of time and money!! Don't download this app if you don't want to lose money

Clothes Store S

Load of rubbish not one click you can do the same with a free version of Ryvio waste of money

Cheapdeal4

Does not work properly, even to write the review you need to write more than 30characters

Shopliftersbay

Pathetic app, doesnt work, couldn't even recognize even 1 review

Gotrendyshopping

its not work.Waste of time to use this app.No one support me
When I want to import product reviews from aliexpress its not allows .You must Upgrade to the Premium version .So its not Free .I want to ask them why its write here as free

Global Cosmic

Was great for the first couple of days, but now none of my products are loading in and I can't add reviews. Waste of money

Bluviral

Shitty app! doesn't load all my products and support is not receptive.

Bohobeachstyle

This app is very tricky: be careful regarding the Free vs paid version.

In my case, I installed the paid version for 1 month, then after they release the free version, then I wanted to downgrade. They said I just have to "update" to the latest version which I did. BUT, I still see the charge $9 on my billing and when I contacted them, it is very unclear and unsatisfying customer support. At the end, no solution, no refund, nothing. So I just uninstall it.

In another case, I heard someone was just click on get app but eventually they said he/she installed the paid version which charging him/her $9/month. No refund as well.

So if you have another option, just forget this app, not even an option.