Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Capitaine Coiffe

Somethin wrong with the app;
Reviews doesn't update !!
pls rectify

Dwixx

Whats wrong with the app?
showing something went wrong.
pls rectify.

Entizeda

BAD BAD BAD

they changed to me 4 times the "Full options with Premium Package"

I installed and uninstalled this application several times because it did not work in my store, and in the end as it still did not work I decided to delete it.

My surprise is when you have charged to me 4 times, and even without working the application,

I request an ASAP rectification of each of these charges.

Regards

Replica Rings And Novelties

Junk!! In App store say free but you can only import ONE review then you have pay to upgrade. LIE, JOKE!

Alpha Wolf Pack Gear

Doesn't populate any reviews and the support staff are not willing to help. This is incredibly poor considering I am having to pay for this service. I wonder if I can get a refund...more than likely NOT! :(

Black Wrist

The app cant even find my products. Someone needs to fix this asap

Legitneeds

This app does not work. Huge waste of time. I tried installing it, deleting it, and reinstalling it and the products still do not show up. Plus, the Chrome extension does not update and is just telling me the benefits of installing their app. Garbage.

Mystic River Online

What a joke and a waste of time. There where complains that it only allowed one product for the FREE version well it is now two products (I have no words for this). I do understand FREE and I am willing to pay but only if I think it is going to benefit my store, especially when I'm just starting out. They could promote 25-50 products on the FREE version just so you can see if it is going to be a good fit for your store. Also, if you read this and you are customer support YOU need to check your help button it doesn't work.

Ilike Iwant Ilove

review??? i give you a review!!!! the free trial is to review one product ONLY!! what a crock of sh*T. Bet you wont post this review!

Starsoft Dev

Very bad app.
For free plan, It only allows us to get reviews for only ONE product.
Not recommended !