Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

VIRAGO LAND

this app is literally a life saver!!!! it does the work of hours in just few seconds with just few clicks and you are done!!! totally recommend!!

Living dream Home & Garden

This app is really easy to use. You can set it up to import ratings that are useful for your customers with pictures also. Thank you

Get Smoothest Skin

That's a good app. However, my favourite person is Petey... Thank you very much ali reviev, and Petey..

pantsmenion

I started this Ali Reviews today. The customer service member (Petey) was so helpful in guiding me to solve the problem. With well-structured photo support and remote assistance . Thanks a lot.

Watch out _Principle

I started this Ali Reviews today. The customer service member (Petey) was so helpful in guiding me to get what I wanted. With well-structured photo support and recommendation to improve my Shopify reviews. Thanks a lot.

ChicLives

Recommend!!! Seri and Anna help me solve many problems. They are very professional. Good!!!

Skematics

Using this app helped my site look more professional. I specifically like the assistance I got from Petey. Helped me out alot.

Bestbuy-Gift card

Petey responded quickly and perfectly solved my problems. I used this app to boost my Shopify store, I will recommend this app to the others.

Tom Brands

c'est une bonne applie , je recommande franchement ça aide et c'est efficace pour les commentaires..nb

May 11, 2020

Hi Gael,

I'm Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

We are working so hard in order to improve our app better with more functions in daily basis, so hopefully it will bring much more happier to you.

Besides, I took a look around your store, and unfortunately, reviews and rating stars have not been displayed properly, so please let me know if I can give you a hand to fix it at the earliest which can highly bring more conversions to your store.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Muffin

Planet Camping

i used this app to help me import reviews to get my product going so people would trust it. it is definitely the best review app i've used so far and the monthly price is a great deal.