Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

Luxe Decor by Lisa

Jane was super helpful with setting up this app for us. Thank you so much. So far happy with the way everything is looking, and reading about how it works. Seems like the app I have been looking for. Glad we chose this app. Great support.

May 27, 2021

Hi Lisa,

I'm Lam from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Lam

ActiVibe

App was quick and easy to install and use. Straightforward, with video guides in app to show you exactly how to do whatever you need. Lisa from support has been great also, very quick and helpful in solving any problems I've encountered. Overall app is easy to use, support is fast and helpful, and app looks great on site. I've only been using for a relatively short period of time, but would definitely recommend so far.

Hi Matthew,

Here's Ava from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Ava

Abode Lyfe

Lisa provided great customer service. Was very patient and understanding. Did not feel rushed. Everything was set up correctly.

Hi Steve,

This is Linda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Linda

O'Brien's Goods

I used this App to give my Customers insight to the products they will be purchasing. One click all reviews uploaded to my products (350) automatically. You will not find an easier APP to work with.

Hi PATRICIA,

I'm Bethany from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Bethany

StraightLuxe

Lovely Support Team! Fixed Right Away. Would recommend to anyone who needs great customizable reviews for their store

Hi Jordan,

I'm Emma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Emma

greenhouseags

muy buena app, ayuda a tener mas credibilidad sin mentir al cliente! Servicio a cliente muy atento. La recomiendo

Hi Isaac,

Here's Sophia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Sophia

30inta

Aplicativo muito bom, fácil de usar, fácil de instalar, suporte sempre a disposição e super rápidos e sempre ajudando e tirando as duvidas

Hi Robson,

My name's Emily from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Emily

Buy or cry later

Great app! I really love and the support is fantastic. They make what you need and help you a lot. I recommend

Hi Oriol,

Here's Tracy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Tracy

tuyauarrosageextensible

Lisa is very good and professional. I had a great service with Lisa she is fast efficient and professional a model employee

Hi Tuyaux,

This is Miller from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Miller

KINGSTEY®

Really great app, not expensive and the support is one of a kind. They helped me to modify the code for having great look on my product page, even if they have to work some time on it. Definitely recommended by me!

Hi KINGSTEY,

I'm Byrne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Byrne