Ali Reviews, Email, Sales Pop

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cosmo-Zen

une application sympa et utile par contre pas traduit en francais.

Tríade Prime

It's a good app, but need more attencion because him jus show me 10 products while I have than more 50 products .

The Dog Toy Superstore

this is such s great app it says you get unlimited reviews per product for the $10 plan but you get 50

Valentine's Day Sale

Awesome by now ! i hope it will help me a lot to gain some trust and upsell my page ! works absolutely fast

Weshopers.com

I am Using This app Is Great. but there is one Problem in Changing Name For our Contry One By One This is boring. Please solve Bulk Changing Name

Lootoe

So far So good. Seems to be a pain copying and pasting URL from ali express store. But Not bad For free

Beauty Sqin

This is the best app in the shopify app store. NO doubt. This will help you import all reviews from aliexpress. I did not give 5 stars because it needs to have an amazon plug in, if possible. If that is not possible then I would rate it 5 stars.

Fun Addict

good , i use it for my businesss and it's help me really to succeed ! Thks to you , and good work !!!!!!!

InStore18

Great app!! Product Reviews are imported swiftly. Sometimes the products are found missing in the list. Need to fix this bug. Thank you.

indeedneeded

I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :)