Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Eleganceaccessorys

I tried this app it's good, but not what I need and I can't afford to pay more than shopify subscription. after the trial ended I want to check something and tried to installed it and it said you have 7 days trail and then removed it immediately , but they charged 9$ I contacted shopify they couldn't do anything, also contented the app creator and he didn't even bother to reply .

Beau Sujet

I enjoyed the app before it stopped working. It keeps asking me to approve my charge and I have already approved it! Very disappointed with all of the issues.

Freeby Store

too time wasting when looking for url for product

Superiorw

doesnt work at all.tried on 8 different products and didnt work for any of them

Thekhal

too many bugs does not work properly.

Oobiedoobie

This app sucks so much ass! It's always breaking and inoperable.

Bluetoothforyou

I wouldn't recommend.The app crashed just after the trial expiry and the update. now they are charging me for a whole month.Too bad as the potential was there.

Innovate Team

No Support!!! i havent been able to put any new reviews after the new update and i hear nothing from them its been 3 days that im losing sales!!!

Maison World

It is so buggy and always "hanging"; what a waste of time compiling things for a whole day.

The Addy Bear

The app is not working! Please help!