Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect reviews, review importer, follow-up email with Klaviyo

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Beauty Sqin

This is the best app in the shopify app store. NO doubt. This will help you import all reviews from aliexpress. I did not give 5 stars because it needs to have an amazon plug in, if possible. If that is not possible then I would rate it 5 stars.

Fun Addict

good , i use it for my businesss and it's help me really to succeed ! Thks to you , and good work !!!!!!!

InStore18

Great app!! Product Reviews are imported swiftly. Sometimes the products are found missing in the list. Need to fix this bug. Thank you.

indeedneeded

I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :) I am very thankful :)

Charming Unicorn

Great app, a little inconvenient that I can't automatically import reviews on products and have to manually insert the url. Other than that, it's awesome.

Urban Checkers

Good app for importing reviews. Many useful functionalities available, and many more in the paid version.

Greenie Coffee

Great app and easy to use! Perfect for those who are first-time drop shippers looking to give more trust to there customers.

Viva festiva

Just wish I could import reviews in bulk with the free plan. Otherwise, its super! And easy to use as well!

Hopooe dépot

VRAIMENT UNE SUPERBE APPLICATION QUI EVOLUE DE MIEUX EN MIEUX ET GRATUITE POPUR LA PLUPART DES FONCTIONNALITE

Gadgetza

It is to complicated to manage that the product reviews are seen on the product page directly. I still dont know how to manage. The instruction didnt help me. It would be much easier if you could export the reviews with an csv file and import again to the product reviews app like it works on other apps