Ali Reviews, Sales Pop Ups

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Gadgets Express

i use this app to help me get reviews it seems pretty good so far. Will continue to use it and hopefully see an increase in sales.

Curaticc

i had a problem with the reviews not showing on my website i added a fireapps staff account and emailed them with my problem which they fixed overnight. great app with a great customer support !

Slowrisingsquishy.shop

Really great app design & functionality, love it, but for me does not import reviews in bulk :( thanks

shoponfingertips

It's a great app to run reviews on my store! It wasn't supporting my computer so generating it through my cell phone.

Green Fresh Home

I think it 's very good app.I like this app because it 's free and easy to use.I hope you will give me more than 10 products for free plan.Thank you so much.

Dresspies

GOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODGOODq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perritus Peludus

I like the app very useful it gives what it offers, hope to update my plan as soon as I can. Hope you can do better with the translations.

Watches Universal

I used this app to help import reviews to make my site more credible, I hope it helps me make some sales. The app doesn't import reviews from certain ali express URLs.

Fency's Place

Amendment to my review...

Under this paragraph is my original review. After reviewing this product and thier customer service. I was contacted by Elly. She made things right and apologized for the way things were handled. She was extremely helpful and courteous. I am now going to continue to use thier product and give them another chance. Their product has a nice feature when it works and even though its not as intuitive as I would like at least I can import all my product reviews in one click after I set the settings properly.

I would give zero stars but I cant. The program is not intuitive at all. After I upgraded to the premium package to actually get my reviews imported it only brought it 50 reviews because for some stupid reason it wont bring all the reviews by default then it stopped functioning. I was told by the support that It was because Oberlo did and update and I would just have to wait till they get it sorted out. I was not offered any discount while they worked on it . Then I gave them a review like they asked in an email. I gave them an honest response and I was told I was ignorant and still was offered no solution to the problem or a discount so they lost a customer and got this even more disappointing review.

Newlooks

i used this application for my store and it help good. and its very well and i recommanded ..............