Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Simply Inspired

Worst app ever! Can't inport reviews, and asked help from support, not fixing it after 12 hours and no one respond too! Highly NOT recommend.

June 11, 2020

Dear Catherine,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As we discussed via our live chat, there was an unexpected problem from server side which caused this issue, and it should be fixed already.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
​Johnson

OISRO

They removed the free plan after I installed the app and imported the reviews. There are better apps for product reviews like Ryviu.

June 3, 2020

Hi Fadhl,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

First of all, as I did check, you were still under Free plan because you had installed our app before we released new pricing plan last November, and certainly you can keep it as long as you want unless you uninstall our app.

In case you want to upgrade to a Paid plan to enjoy so many great features, I would like to inform that we are now offering 3 plans with 7 days FREE Trial, and more details can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Raymond

Blindly Shop

I have been a long time customer of this app since beginning. Sad to say these guys are cheats. don't trust them. you subscribe to one plan and there is no guaranty that you will get all the benefits on that plan. then nop... they will just change whenever they want and increase the price and push you to the bottom of the tire. that's what happened to me. I had a higher tire plan with lost of benefits. not with their so-called upgrades. your plans will never be grandfathered. you will lose all your benefits and you will be forced to upgrade or quit. these guys have been doing this since the beginning. so if you are ok wit just losing all your hard work or ready to pay a higher price then stay with them. else go find something else. it's not worth and it does not work half the time. customer support is horrible. if you are ready to wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get a fix then you must be ok else just stay away. I had never thought I will have to leave such a bad review. I trusted them and never knew they don't value their words. because they promised me that all the benefits will stay as long as i am subscribed and they simply took it away. GOODBYE ALI REVIEWS. MAY YOU FIND MORE CUSTOMERS WO ARE READY TO GET CHEATED?

Sorry, I am in no way updating the review. I already uninstalled the app because I found one way better with good pricing and good customer support. and not a rip of.

Also to add and to let all the people know. do not install Ali orders. its a joke at least for now. it does not work properly. does not track inventory. does not follow pricing rules half the time. cannot override products as it doesn't do it properly. in-stock items show as totally out of stock after publishing. out of stock items shows as 100s are in stock. It does not take inputs saved mostly so if you don't publish right away it is lost. It cannot assign to the collection as it does not synchronize with aliexpress. Basically, nothing works properly. I have been asking these guys for a fix with screenshots and all for three weeks now. gave them access to my store and still nothing. they ask the same dam questions every day and send the same replays every day. still asking for the same thing that I provided 3 weeks ago and after that again. First of all, make some reliable and working app then rip off customers. maybe it is a way to provide easy transfer from oberlo offering all free features and low pricing once you are here all changes and you are doomed. Their next target will be ali orders I am sure about that. now I am trying to get back to oberlo and dump all fire apps. but with so many products it's difficult. I think that's what these people want so they can say they have upgraded the app and new pricing screw old customers you will be forced to pay more or quit. Friends, please stay away from there. I am speaking from experience.

June 5, 2020

Hi Johnson,

Here`s Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern, yes, we did a change in our strategy plan last year which reduced limitation of imported product reviews, and gave more new great functions to old customers under the same price which was at least 10% lower than the new pricing.

Although this change has been considered carefully by our Development team and informed clearly to all customers before publishing, we understand that it could make confusion to loyalty customers somehow.

However, with all the new awesome things we have added and will bring continuously to our app and plans, we really hope and much appreciate empathy from old customers who had installed app before last November when new pricing plan was released.

Last but not least, in order to show our truly apologize, we are always open to discuss further about options regard to new pricing, and provide suggestions about how to apply new features effectily to increase your store's revenue.

Best Regards
Raymond

trulycraved

This is a horrible horrible horrible app, do not download it! They freaking cheat my money when i upgraded to a premium plan. Found the premium plan useless and wanted a downgrade, but it removes all my basic plans rights and removes all my existing reviews if i decided to downgrade my plan. Horrible horrible app, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!

May 25, 2020

Hello Lynn,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, seems like there was a misunderstanding here, so please let me explain in a clearer way.

During the time you use our app, you can Upgrade/Downgrade any time you want without losing any reviews.

One thing to note is that when you do Downgrade, the reviews will be unpublished automatically, not removed. Therefore, you will have to re-publish them again to make them available, and we provide a bulk action to publish all reviews at once easily for all customers.

You can also check this article for more information: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001344-what-will-happen-with-my-data-when-i-upgrade-or-downgrade-my-plan

Should need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Cervi Pulse

Stupid app, doesn't let me transfer my membership. I paid for the membership, but you don't let me transfer. Then scam my money. I don't recommend this app. They scam me. Now my money is gone. I ask customer service but they no help me. They say im stupid. Make all my customer gone.

May 17, 2020

Hello Arron,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, "one app account is used for one Shopify store" is a Shopify Policy, so even we really want to help you, but it is impossible to transfer the subscription, not only for us but also other apps.

Secondly, if you are using our app in another store, we can consider to offer a special discount to that store as our apology, so please help to reply to my email for further discussion.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

UVLicht Sterilizer

Just use other app and save yourself some money and time. No refund will be given no matter how many times you explain your case.

May 13, 2020

Hello Annabel,

I did a deep check on your situation, and please let me explain it clearly for you.

First of all, the charge was processed on Shopify side, and when you approved it, Shopify would give you a notice about the price and date of charge. Next, you approved the Essential plan, and used our app in the whole month. Therefore, it is impossible for us to refund this charge.

We truly understand that you feel confused, and upset with the situation. Of course we really want to help you as always, but according to our Policy and Shopify payment Policy, we could not process the refund this time per your request.

Please refer to our Refund policy here for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Besides, for your information, we are providing 3 plans (Starter/ Essential/ Premium), and Starter plan is charged for $9.90, so information you received from our advertisement is true. If you had chosen Starter plan when installing, I am 100% sure to you that you would have not been charged more than $9.9.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

InOut Vigor

This app charged me even if i already deleted this app before my free trial end. And now they cannot fix it for me, while me without no money in account bank don't know how to pay those bill. Please cooperate with me. Or this app very useless and just give trouble.

May 11, 2020

Hi Edy,

Here is Seri from FireApps Customer Support Team of Ali Reviews, and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Actually you uninstalled our app few hours late, so that's why you were charged. Thus, I would suggest you to check out our policy here for more details: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Besides, after discussing with my manager here about your situation, we made one-time exception for you, so please keep it in mind to avoid making the same thing in the future.

For now, Shopify has confirmed to us that money was refunded successfully
to your account for this store, InOut Vigor.

Last but not least, we will be more than happy to see you to re-install our app in the future. Therefore if you have any further concern later then, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Seri

Bikini N' Waves

Well, you can´t export your reviews if you want to stop using this app. you will simply lose the reviews, what a joke.

May 7, 2020

Hello Alexandra,

Here's Kate from FireApps Support Team, and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

At the moment, the export function is not available. However, I noted to our team about this request to consider it in a future release.

Besides, it would be really helpful if you could share us the reason why you want to export reviews, or please let me know if you need any more support.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh My Cat Market

i can't find my products it's not good

May 4, 2020

Hi there,

This is Johnson from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that this is an unexpected bug, and our Development team has resolved completely, so please give us another chance to serve you by re-installing our app.

Johnson

Na Estética

very good app until you need the support that horrible, I paid for the app and couldn’t access it was on a page to select the plan but had already been charged 9.90 USD along with the shopify monthly fee, that is, it was already paid, I called support to resolve, gave access to my account but after that my messages did not respond anymore, greater lack of respect, now I am trying to cancel the app and I want my money back because I paid and did not use I did not have access to the settings. On the free trial days it was working normal and I even liked the app, a good competitor against the loox but I had a problem and they didn't solve it, it wasn't a good experience in that sense.

May 4, 2020

Hi there,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

I would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved, and I am following up with you via our active conversation.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna