Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Vikn Tech

App é até bom... Mas literalmente tudo que vai fazer solicita a assinatura do plano premium kkkk da pra entender essa versão gratuita não.

Loja Easy Shopping

It's a good app, but i'm kind of in troubles to import the reviews all at once. Since I didn't find this way to do this, i'm importing one by one review and this is not as easy as I would like it to be.

Jamesconnor

Problème pour enlever les pays

L O V E B O U T I Q U E

the products arent showing up so i dont even know how to add any reviews to my store and its not showing up anywhere, it used to work but not anymore

Sweet Ámsterdam weed

bien, pero no me deja editar mas de 9........................................

seria util poder poner reseñas en todos los productos

Shining Road

ive uninstalled this app and i cant get rid of the starts on the top and the bottom part tried everything deleted the reviews everything

Palmbtch

is a good tool to grow your store, I recommend it totally, easy to use, perseverant and intuitive, really super nice!

Mix2 Buy

I cannot install the free reviews why?
At least try 1 month at first time.
I give 3 star because is a good app if really work

LA MIA CARA

helpful idea but as long you add powered by Ali review you give your customers your source ??!! Which is a NO GO ! Any chance to get this changed ?

That´s Guay

Looks like a great app but the reviews does not appear in my product page. Would be great if you could do something about that