Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

lumiart.shop

Time spent using app 38 minutes

service client au top malgré une prise en main difficile. John m'a aidé sans même que je le sollicite et c'est très apprécié

October 11, 2022

Hi Thomas,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Phoebe
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

Lotu

Location Italy

super kind customer care, i had a problem with the app integration but the team immediatly helped me out! thank you

October 11, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

ConsciousGuardian™️

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

app is phenomenal! but shopify is trying to limit its features. i was trying to change the colors of the stars, and it wouldnt let me. but the customer support is always on point.

MiDrou

Time spent using app About 2 months

Use la aplicación para la reviews, me gusto en general, y la atención al cliente es muy buena y rápida.

Diffuzen Pro®

Good app with great customer service like Rosa who are prompt to help you out when in need. With these, we can't but boost our sale !

Kingdom of Pets

Location Greece

Well putting reviews is important and this app makes it easy to do so.
i dont have it enough time so i cant provide much information

Shalom5

Location Chile

Hasta ahora me parece una buena aplicación, al principio complicada para los que no hablamos ingles pero gracias a la atención al cliente pude entenderla cada vez mas, Dante me ayudo muchísimo y tuvo una muy buena disposición cada vez, hasta ahora lo mejor de la aplicación, lo recomiendo.

WallStreet Wallets Store

Helped me easily post reviews to my store, customer service is extremely helpful and I would recommend this app.

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

familachile

Location Chile

Excelente, me ayudaron de manera rapida y fue muy facil y de gran ayuda que lo hicieran, es bastante intuitiva la app, y sirve mucho para tener una tienda más profesional, lo recomiendo.

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Teen-E Shop

I just started with this app. Customer service was good. I figured out how to work it out myself. Easy to navigate.

Hi there,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry