Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

attire picks

The app itself has really great features but the speed of changes in the app is overwhelming: the administrator changed the setting overnight (literally) and now the starter 10 EUR plan has become completely useless! You cannot do anything anymore unless you have a 20 EUR plan... The customer service is however outstanding (therefore 4 star instead of 1), Raymond and Lisa have been very helpful to solve my issue with importing bulk reviews from Oberlo and although it took some time, Raymond was extremely polite and was there until the problem was resolved. Very happy with such pleasant service from an app provider! Thank you

July 19, 2021

Hi Yana,

I'm Patrick from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Please accept my deepest apologies for this inconvenience caused.

First of all, through your case because of the limit of your plan as Starter you cannot edit review, in case you want to do it, please upgrade to higher plan as Essential. With Essential plan, you not only edit your review but also get more useful functions such as Advanced Customization, Personalized Review Displays, especially Dynamic Review of Abandonned Cart which is the most unique function in the market — Reduce Cart Abandonment Rate by showing reviews from products added to shopping cart.

Secondly you are meeting trouble with imported review from Oberlo, my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrick

SkinComfort

nice! i use it for a long time now and it helps me pretty well, They should remove the badge with the free plan tho...

July 16, 2021

Hi Asib,

I'm Kelsey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a positive review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

In relation to your concern as remove the badge, to remove the badge you please consider to upgrade higher plan as Essential. With essential plan, you not only remove the badge, but also have more useful functions as well as advanced customization. We have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Kelsey

LEAHKENA

Best Apply very quickly ! Love it ! I search a best apply but this is THE BEST apply and the team is very very good and reactivity ! Thank's to Lisa !!!!!!! Love this apply so much. sorry for my english, I'm French so...

July 15, 2021

Hi Sandra,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

Kyle

KZ ACOUSTICS

I download this app,It is powerful as it can import lots of reviews from only aliexpress,if it can import from other shops it can be wonderful,as some supporter is not professional,he told me the wrong way to line the reviews,and it happens terrible to display three same reviews one window,I am not happy about that!

July 13, 2021

Hi Zhu,

Here's Harvey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your feedback about our app as well as support.

We have a proper training for our support team to avoid this in the future. As you said that "if it can import from other shops it can be wonderful", for this concern, firstly you should export review from other shops and then use our CSV template to import for the current store.

As I have checked you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support. Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Harvey

Tudo Para Seu Bebe

Tive problemas com o app porém fui super bem atendido pelo chefe do suporte, que tirou todas as minhas dúvidas, falou comigo por whatsapp. Estou dando 4 estrelas pelos problemas que eu tive, se não seria 5 estrelas. O chefe do suporte está de parabéns, nota 1000!

July 12, 2021

Hi Barbara,

I'm Jesse from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We sincerely apologize this inconvenience caused.

Through your chat conversation and seen that you are meeting the main problems including the slow loading speed of review box on mobile and how to export the current review to import for other products. My colleague has supported you to resolve all of these problems, please kindly check it again and let him know if you need further support.

Also we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more. Furthermore, we highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Jesse

Honey I'm Home

Just downloaded it, still trying to figure out the app, but support team is really quick and helpful. Widget building is a bit complicated, for some reason related to each other things are located in different tabs.

July 8, 2021

Hi Valeriia,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I really take your feedback into consideration. Also, I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features such as Carousel Slider Widget, especially Report Widget Performance.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

Power Zoom

aplicativo util, estou ultilizando na minha loja, fazendo alguns testes, unica melhoria é na parte de tradução...

July 1, 2021

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

As you said that "the only improvement is in the translation part...", you please elaborate it, so we can help you as well as improve our app to reach your expectation. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

KLOO Games

Support is 1st class. They resolved an issue swiftly. At $19.99 pm is it VFM - not so sure - hence 4 stars

June 22, 2021

Hi Andrew,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

Thomas

MyBeauty Germany

it works fine, some feature to export the data would be super helpful and adding bulk reviews. The app has glitch or error too often but it usually fixed quickly

June 17, 2021

Hi Marek,

I'm Dante from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your feedback of The New Ali Reviews.

We're glad to see your error has been completely fixed, however to avoid this in the next time, you please explain it in details so that we can investigate to find the root cause and have a resolution. My colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please let them for further support.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Dante

Brumina

Good application that really makes life easier and the support is always there for any problem. I recommend again

June 2, 2021