Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Dropshipping AliExpress reviews, photo reviews for dropshipper

Aromama Essentials

Great app. Auto importing of reviews is very easy and fast though most of the time you have to make some edits.

Teststoreborce

Great app. Easy to work with, very quick allows manual editing.

Bohemianroots

App is really good. Easy to use, fast and very simple. However it offered a three day trial which I didn't get. Not only that, the free signup said that you are allotted 10 review imports and can publish five. When I tried to publish my first review in the free plan, it would not let me.

Carsandstickers

it's a great app, any store must have it!!!

Belavue

Thank you for creating awesome app to save my time. Really saved a lot of my time.

However, there are some room for improvement.

1. Option to automatically pin reviews with photos to the top.
- If I choose 'only with pictures' There are not many reviews that matches the criteria. So often times, I leave 'only with pictures&content' unchecked and import all reviews, and manually go to manage reviews to pin the ones hand by hand. It would be great to import all and have the photo reviews pin to top automatically will solve Review Quantity problem as well.

2. There are quite a few times where the app shows 'can't find any reviews' even if there were. I double-checked the link and there are many products that showed same message.

3. Sometimes, only a few reviews are imported for some reason. Disregarding the criteria.

4. Bulk action button for all reviews. I have +70 products in my store. It is nice that there is Oberlo integration which saves me time (copy & pasting the link). But why not bulk action button for all? It would literally become 1-second import for the whole store.

If you have any question or need clarification, please feel free to contact me! I really appreciate this app and would like to help.

Sksfashionhub

Great app for up selling thanks

Styleishing

I don't like that the free trial only allows 5 reviews I think 10 would be much better I had to upgrade to the 9USD per month other than that it's an awesome app really

Dogsstairsnow

Amazing App love it, easy but the most annoying thing is that they don't let people put reviews from oberlo only for 15$ month

Clickme Fashion Shop

Nice and great app,but a little bit slow.

Boutiquedecoration

Very good appilcation. However, how to remove the "Power By Alireviews"?