Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Christmas offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Thecoollife

Good it is easy to use just wish the review layout could be changed you know.

Chocoboss

Pretty good app I really loveit. It is easy to handle

Creed And Stowe

Works well but you have to paste the URL for every product and there is an option to omit the country of origin but I can't seem to get it to work. All things considered, pretty good app.

Foundlostoutdoors

The app does not integrate well with my theme. Your customer support was great and helped but you should include the solution that you had to do on my account on your help/support page. I tried to use your support page and could not figure it out on my theme.

Of course deeper integration would be preferred.

I also noticed that my "English translation" option was saved in my general settings but when I go to sync the reviews on Oberlo I have to check the box every time.

Nathan
FoundLostOutdoors.com

One Stop Bazaar

Very easy to use and makes your site look like more purchasing traffic goes through

Freegifts10

Nice and easy to add product reviews for my store. Will upgrade later after get more revenues from my sales.

Dike Shop

Gostei, mas não consigo ativar a tradução dos itens, eu configuro mas não vai para meu site.

Fitnesslvg

très efficace et simple à utiliser

Yet To Come

Great app, added value to my store.

Clachic Styles

This app was easy to install and reviews were easy to import. However, It's a bit tedious to import reviews for each product. If there is a way to import multiple reviews please advise and i will give 5 stars.