Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

Workingoutinstyle

Not bad, need more time for proper review. So far so good!

Mobi Mi

I just started using it, so far so good.

Imyoungmom

The app is Superb. I would give 5 stars if country location or flag would be the same as language. Other than that everything is outstanding.

Mr Fitandnerdy

Great app, but it's missing a "modify criteria" functions.

Ilikebigtrunks

Works very well. Easy to use!

Hvfstudio

Good Interface and Easy to use. Worth The money

Leigh Beauty

A lot of my products come from the same URL, i have to enter the url for each item, takes a lot of time!

Dark Mark Spells

Giving 4 stars only because have issues instaling it. It works only on my work computer, not at home... Don't know why. So I hope this app will be verry usefull for my shop.

Mothers Womb

This app is extremely helpful in building customer confidence. I especially love being able to import customer reviews with pictures. Really gives my store credibility. I, however, do not like the lengthy time to get replies from support (1 week). Random names are applied to customer reviews, will be helpful if these matched the country's culture. Sometimes review comments are mismatched (so I'll get a review from the US in a different language..) Would be great if reviews could update automatically also.

Luminousloot

Great product! Only issue I found it that it freezes and sometimes crashes chrome on occasion. Wonderful app otherwise!