Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
January 5, 2020

nice app but it should be a free pack to taste it some time.
....................................................................................................................

LeadersNation
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
FireApps replied January 5, 2020

Hi Joel,

My name is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, yes, now we do not offer Free plan anymore.

However, before you start your first subscription with us, you will have 7-day FREE Trial at ANY plan (we are offering 3 plans including Starter, Essential and Premium plan) which lets you try to access all of our features for FREE.

I hope this might be helpful for you.

If you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Muffin

January 4, 2020

Cleaaner™
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
FireApps replied January 5, 2020

Hi Alexis,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

May I know if you still are having this issue now?

Besides, I forwarded this concern to our Development for further checking, and will make our app work better as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Lynn

Edited December 30, 2019

I wish there was a direct download of reviews instead of copying and pasting the URL from Aliexpress. Currently copying and pasting takes too much time.

shopadrou
Time spent using app: 2 months
FireApps replied December 30, 2019

Hi Mustapha,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, there are 2 ways you can import reviews for ALL products without doing it manually:

1. Using our FREE app, Ali Orders

You can simply use Ali Orders application that has integration with Ali Reviews to import reviews in bulk WITHOUT doing it manually. Please have a look on this instruction article:

2. Using Oberlo Integration function which allows you to import reviews at once, and without a lot of actions and time consuming. Please check the following article for more details:

I hope this might be helpful for you.

Raymond

Edited December 26, 2019

I installed this app to be able to have reviews for my products to help build trust it's easy to use

PugPak Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 25, 2019

L'application est bien, facile d'utilisation. Dommage que l'on peut pas traité l'importation pat lot.

Housse Pour Ordinateur
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
FireApps replied December 26, 2019

Hi there,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

For this case, you meant you could not import reviews from Ali Express, could you? Otherwise, could you tell us more details about the problem which you’re having trouble with please?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond.