Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Petown

ok, it imports and works very well. But in trial version you'll have a sign beside your reviews that its 'powered by ali reviews' -_- :D I mean if its trial version has lots of limits, that fine but, it doesn't mean that I have to have a link of this app on every single page. Just because I don't like this strategy and discovered that by my self after 2 days that I downloaded it, 3 is the maximum rate and won't buy this app.

Myfancycase

I've installed and deleted. You have to pay to have good features, free package is not enought.
Also, I didn't like a small sign that shows that reviews are from Aliexpress. Maybe in payed version this will dissapear, I don't know. My customers don't need to know this.
And one more thing, I didn't like the placement of reviews. Again, maybe it's possible to change if you are paying.

Anyway, the app is nice, but it's better to pay to have more options. I am not ready to pay yet.

Jewelsforjoy

The free version is useless because you can only have 10 items reviewed... Now the paid version is good and gets the job done well but a little more expensive than id like. Wish it was like 5 a month because it adds up.

Velclot

Great but not amazing! It has some bugs and if you don't update it doesn't work

Thepink Label

I would give this more stars but took away two for not being alerted that the largest amount of reviews you can import from Ali is 10. While this works great for larger, more established websites, it's not worth it to a smaller site, just starting out, who is looking to something like this to help establish them as being reliable. It needs to be in clear language that this is only a trial and you'll only have access to 10 reviews, just for testing purposes. It does work, with a little work, just not for us beginners.

Sandykumar

good app but little expensive

Glitterthang

Easy to use and straight to the point, I just don't like how a lot of the times, the app just stops working.

Daanias Com

Sometimes hard to get reviews, It is not that easy as it says

Greaserlifestyle

the free version is basically a trial version they should be up front about the price
www.GreaserLifestyle.com

Official Orchid Boutique

it freezes and I have to keep refreshing my browser. but overall it's ok