Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Thepink Label

I would give this more stars but took away two for not being alerted that the largest amount of reviews you can import from Ali is 10. While this works great for larger, more established websites, it's not worth it to a smaller site, just starting out, who is looking to something like this to help establish them as being reliable. It needs to be in clear language that this is only a trial and you'll only have access to 10 reviews, just for testing purposes. It does work, with a little work, just not for us beginners.

Sandykumar

good app but little expensive

Glitterthang

Easy to use and straight to the point, I just don't like how a lot of the times, the app just stops working.

Daanias Com

Sometimes hard to get reviews, It is not that easy as it says

Greaserlifestyle

the free version is basically a trial version they should be up front about the price
www.GreaserLifestyle.com

Official Orchid Boutique

it freezes and I have to keep refreshing my browser. but overall it's ok

Shopflexible

I like it but if I try going back to edit the reviews, it doesnt work. Kinda disappointing.

Retro Jewelry Store

Nice product but... a really big but...
The most important feature is to index the page in google with reviews/rating schema tag.
This product is useless for SEO.. there is no feature to add this tags (just add 2 attributes to the rating box) and there is no option to edit the template so i can;t do it by myself too...

Exopz

Star rating doesn't position correctly with my theme.

Monkeystyle

After the last extension update nothing works!!