Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fourtier

The customer service is brilliant I worked with Andy for some time to fix something I didn’t know how to do and he helped me very much and quickly, would definitely recommend this app especially for a good product rating

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rowan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Rowan

Kakas-collection

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app to copy all reviews from Aliexpress, it quite eases to use and their support always provide good service. He solved all my question patiently and immediately. I am quite satisfied with this service

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Bevis

PROBRUSHING

Great app! Wonderful support always helps instantly! 5/5 from me! I use this app constantly for every store i make! Andy Roberts helped me out with my problem and made it a wonderful experience!

Hi there,

Here's Nathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Nathan

Ongaro jewelry

Location Belgium

very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice / very cool, lisa was nice

Hi there,

I'm Raphael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Raphael

Brosses à Dents Bambou

Location France

The support was a bit long but then very responsive and my help a lot thanks! thanks thanks thanks :)

Hi there,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Harry

Dancing Cactus

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Great app, good customer support. I was trying to find an app which allows me to write photo reviews and this app can.

Hi there,

I'm Harold from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Harold

mapetiteserviette

Time spent using app About 2 months

Les avis rendent plus structurés et propres sur le site avec cette appli. Lisa m'a aidé rapidement avec mon problème de paramétrage et a répondu à mes questions.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Masque Nuit et Sommeil

Location France

Service au TOP ! J'ai quelques problèmes pour insérer des lignes de codes pour afficher les évaluations clients. Andy est venu à mon secours et à prit la main sur mes lignes de codes à distance. Résultat, en 5min c'était réglé et opérationnel. Application intuitive et efficace, je recommande

Hi there,

My name's Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Richard

Baked Kurls

I used this app to validate my products more, i loved the functions. Andy was a great help when i was stuck.

Hi there,

Here's Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Brian

IMN24

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good and responsive technical support! Andy quickly helped solve the problem of moving the block to the right place!

Hi there,

This is Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Jennifer