Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
April 11, 2022

The interface is good, the service attitude is good, and the problem will help solve the problem in time will continue to use.

zepan
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi there,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

April 11, 2022

flora was amazing in helping me figure out what was wrong with my extension! literally the most helpful chat ive ever had with someone in a chat service :) thanks to flora and thanks to this app for making my life easier!

Nabi
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi Zoe,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

April 10, 2022

I use this app and it's good their support team is very helpful! I totally recommend it to everyone btw it's also very cheap.

Ouiganic Skincare™
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi LEUNG,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

April 10, 2022

The customer service of this app is very patient and keeps telling me how to use it, the function is also great, and I will use it all the time

Decoration Goods
China
Time spent using app: 28 days

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

April 10, 2022

I have used this app for about a year and has no problems. Shout out to Zenny who was extremely helpful and patient with me when I needed help. She made sure to go the extra mile for me to get my problem sorted. What a star! Thank you.

GiannaGianna
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Irene,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle