Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gone With The Wind Streetwear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very fast to upload reviews for more +100 store, also had an issue with the widget sizing, and the team was very quick to fix the issue on a weekend.

Hi there,

My name's Lisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support. It's always our pleasure to assist you.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Lisa

PuzzleTrend

Location Cyprus

very fast support and very helpfull. i recommend the app fully.
fully customizable options as well.!!!!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

DigitalJH

Location Brazil

Ótimo pratico e muito útil... facil de uso eu recomendo todo o tempo belíssimo app muito facil de usar ! OTIMO ÓTIMO

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. It was very nice of you. Especially, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services as well as design more and more for valued Ali Reviews users like you.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Gemren

Location China

This app, if the full score is 10 points, I will give 11 points
One of the points is for (Jennifer) professional, cute, dedicated, every problem I can deal with even, thank you Jennifer, and finally help me deal with the problem.

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Jennifer

Clever Saves

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I'm Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Andy

Mackyss

Location Philippines

Im about to launch my website. lets see the result
Thank you so much for creating this application

Hi there,

Here's Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Anna

Passionate Kitchen

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

If you happened to meet Petey on the Aliexpress Fire App Chat, you will be delighted! He has not only helped me with integrating the reviews, he has also gone the extra miles to help me with other stuff on my Shopify store! I'm convinced to use Ali Express Reviews instead of Loox now, so much more options and features compared with Loox at almost the same price. Thanks Petey, you have been really helpful and boost my day!

Hi there,

Here's Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Petey

SFA-elec

Location China

I encountered some problems in the process of use, but I was very lucky that I met the customer service “Muffin”, she helped me solve it very seriously, thank you

Hi there,

This is Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Muffin

Art Takers

Time spent using app About 14 hours

great communication from Muffin helped me out and fast service provided I recommend this app for everyone to boost sale security

Hi there,

I'm Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Comora Store

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

They have a very organized team with people willing to help you. I have solved 2 theme CSS problems in less than 1 minute thanks to Petey. He is very helpful Guy who is very fast in his attention

Hi there,

Here's Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Petey