Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
April 14, 2022

Grace help me a lot to fix reviews for me store. Thanks so much again for your good job. I recommend this app

Utile et Chic
France
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 14, 2022

I am just setting up this app, but so far it is perfect. The support is amazing. Love the widget editor. Love that it will integrate with Klaviyo. Did I mention that the support was top notch? I will update as I use it more.

Oysex-toys
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 14, 2022

Très bonne prise en charge de mon problème par l'assistance, j'utilise maintenant cet application pour toutes mes boutiques.

BRADEUS TURBO
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 13, 2022

I used this app to get reviews imported on my Shopify store. The customer service representative Dante was so kind and helpful with all of my questions. He was fast to reply and fix anything I asked. He really helped me set up everything the way I wanted quick and easy! Great app and great customer service! It also looks great on my website. So many useful features for myself and my customers. You can also approve and edit reviews, it's very cool. I 100% recommend it!

Skinology Laser