Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smart Skins Co.

Customer support was very helpful, Muffin was of great assistance and was very polite :) ...........

MindOut

great app thank you sooooooooo much
......................................................................

Shop Lite

Cette application est la plus simple que j'utilisé jusqu'a maintenant, je peux que la recommander ...

ISWAYSHOP

I use this app good and enjoy about using this app. AliExpress Reviews can help other merchants decide to buy goods.

CocochessUE

Works great. no problems. couldn't be happier. highly recommended. get it now. if you dont you will regret it

Chillax Culture

Support team is really good, helped me out in a matter of minutes... Very good for including social proof on your website

Techz Cheap

Perfect App and support team are very professional. They solved all my issues within minutes and the app is working very good on my website now. Thanks

Shop Plus Center

Do not treat your requests. ,worst service.
It is better to pay more and get a good and professional service.

January 29, 2020

Hi Yossi,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Regarding your concern, discount for your current plan, I am so regret that we do not have that kind of discount at the moment.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Lynn

Eye of Jewels

The app is easy to use. But it should be able to import by linking with each product already. You have to add URL 1 by 1 that is the only thing that quite inconvenient.

January 29, 2020

Hi Wanwisa,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app, Ali Reviews.

Regarding your concern that you have to add URL 1 by 1, at the moment we already have had a solution for that.

If you're using Oberlo, our app can help you transfer all product links from Oberlo, and can import reviews for all product a time. Note that this feature is only available in Premium and Essential plan.

Do you want to give it a try?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Lynn

Pretty N Petite

Definitely worth the money to make your site look professional! I wish I had noticed how to actually add in the reviews sooner but that may just be my own fault. Easy to understand and reviews pop up immediately once you add the link. I kept all my inventory in a spreadsheet where I could add all the links which made this process way easier!