Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

GKstocks

Holy Crap . . . removed it to reinstall again but now won't install. How do I install this App once more?

Hi ​George​,

Thanks for letting us know the issue, and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in respect to this issue.

I am Petey from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and please kindly be advised that our servers experienced an unexpected outage.

We are now in progress to fix it, and the ETA provided will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Everything should be back to normal since then, but rest assured I will keep you updated on the progress via your email ASAP.

Once again, we deeply apologize for this issue.

Best Regards,
Petey

BohoFestival

Used this app for awhile....getting a 404 error now, can't use it. Please fix this or I will be forced to use a different app.

Hello Jacob,

Here is Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied since you couldn’t be logged in to our app. The behind reason was due to the maintenance of our servers recently in order to improve our back-end.

Besides, I would like to inform that our Ali Reviews app will be back to normal around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT), and please note that it will not affect to reviews which you have had on your page.

Last but not least, once behalf of Ali Reviews team, I do apologize for what happened, and please feel free to contact our support team if any queries later.

Regards,
Myra

Vas a viajar

503 Error all time! What happen with the interface?

Dear Gallen,

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconveniences you experienced with 503 Error, and some issues occurred to our app recently.

I am Anna from Customer support team, and we are deeply troubled that this issue has caused so much distress to you, our valued customer, and have looked into your complaint.

The main reason for above issues was due to an unexpected outage. At the moment, our server is being maintained for improving our back-end, and we are working so hard to bring them back at the earliest, ETA will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

We regret that this maintenance is taking your waiting time, and we are reviewing our app fully and carefully to ensure that this will not happen again, to you and/or any other customers.

If you have any questions, or any problems regarding our app, please feel free to contact us directly at support@fireapps.io, and we are always happy to assist.

Really appreciate your understanding and forgiveness!

Best regards,
Anna

ChoiceMaison

I am having issues with the app, cna the support line please get back to me, I've been waiting days for a response

Dear Albert Akinremi,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding 404 issue you experienced due to our server's unexpected outage.

I am Johnson from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and it was not our intention to create such an awkward, and embarrassing situation for you.

Currently we are working so hard to bring our servers back to normal at the earliest, ETA will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Lastly, please feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email, chat service, or Facebook channel.

Sincerely,
Johnson

Indigo Store

find another app, this app slows down your website by at least 30% according to all kinds of speedtest out there. They have no solution for this so far! It makes no sense that when you enter the website that the first thing which is loading is their app instead of your home page pictures or product picture. They put their code in the header of your theme file which messes up everything

May 26, 2019

Hello Togar,

I am Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

In order to fix your issue, please help to create a staff account, send to our mailbox (support@fireapps.io) which will give us enough permissions to check your problem deeper.

Below is the link that will help you to know how to create staff account in case you need it:

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Myra.

PortieTown

You are completely aware that after uninstalling the app, all of the code isn't removed and still lingers essentially breaking people's product pages, yet you REFUSE to fix it. I had to manually remove your shitty script so there wasn't a giant white rectangle at the bottom of my page. Luckily, I knew how to fix it, but other people that aren't so computer savvy might end up starting over because it's driving them crazy and don't know how to get rid of it. You're not getting a single penny from me.

ModernaPhone

It did not work with PageFly. I've followed the steps but it's blank.

I've tried to contact their support but it's just awful.

It took them a week to give me a very bad answer.

hopandcare

Very bad apps, I spent too much time by download and unload this app, it doesn't work for me, no review is uploaded, even if I upgrade my subscription, when I removed the app from my store, I still continue to see the fields of the app below every product, so now I have to spend time to contact their customer service and so on..BAD BAD EXPERIENCE

LUCKY MAZE

Deleted the App, and the option for the reviews won't go away, just showing a bounce of empty stars under each product

Clever Stuff Home

Bad Reviews
Bad Customer Service
Not performing well
I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this app