Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & showcase stunning product reviews, photos & ratings

diffus well

Je recommande Andy et Jennifer qui m'ont été d'une très grande aide ♥ Très a l'écoute et patient ils m'ont mis en confiance et m'ont aidés jusqu'à la fin. Ils répondent très très vite

Hi intisar,

Here's Vera from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Vera

Snugg Market

Great App and the customer service is awesome. Highly recommend it only used for a short time but the customer service has been excellent so far

Hi Lee,

This is Winifred from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Winifred

Jalizis

best app in the world, she help me too much, i recommend this for everyone, really great guys. 5 stars

Hi Diogo,

I'm Tryphena from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Tryphena

Cat Sweeten

Perfect app for reviews ! i recomended this app for all store who need to increase conversion rate !

Hi Stéphane,

This is Rowan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Rowan

Tetook

It helps a lot with reviews, it also lets you filter which reviews you want to use. And allows you to upload transparent and easy reviews on the product page

Hi Ahmad,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

CTRL N U I T

It's super useful..................................................................................................!

Hi Ilona,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

BeautyPeony

Realmente la aplicación es muy buena, me ha ayudado bastante en mi proyecto, y cuando a uno le falta algo hay alguien que te ayuda, son muy atentos, muy amables y muy agradables, recomiendo mucho esta aplicación, está 10/10 =3

Hi Karina,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

DSAMMI

Uso esta app para importar las reseñas, me la recomendaron algunos amigos dentro del mismo negocio y hasta ahora me ha parecido super genial. Un tanto de dificil de entender pero me han respondido muy rápido a todas mis dudas. Muchas gracias.

Hi Eliana,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

IWANNAON

It´s amazing really great, and the personalized atention it´s the best. Thamks so much to help me in my work.

Hi Ingrid,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

Brightens

This app is great and you can customize everything you need! Support is amazing and helped me with this I didn't know I needed!

Hi Dyon,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles