Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

DX Depot

Great technical support from Andy and Lisa. Fast response and well knowledged. The platform is easy to integrate into the store. Would recommend! Thanks!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

NoisiLab

the customer service is amazing, problem solver in 5 minutes!
andy is amazing, thank u very much, i love this prodcut

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Nazoma

Very competent technical support, Muffin worked wonders in record time. Essential application, and very reasonable price

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Solivagant Store

This is a great app! A great way for us to manage reviews. We also love that it has the ability to import all your reviews with one click. Definitely blows my hair back.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Beard Bell Outfitters

This app is getting it done for me! I am very happy with the opportunity it has afforded me thus far.

Hi there,

Here's Edward from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Edward

RosayyFit

it was very helpful. I was able to put reviews on my store items and make them look more appealing to customers.

Hi there,

I'm Andrew from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Andrew

Bruway

They helped me to integrate the rating star on my product page, it was very quickly and now I can start selling. thank you Jeniffer and Kate!

Hi there,

Here's Vincent from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Vincent

The Skin Reversal

I am over the hills happy with this app and the customer service. I am use to downloading apps and there being problems with the integration. And when I first download this app, yes there was a problem. As I was going to email customer support, I found that Ali Review customer support agent, Petey, had already reviewed my page and found the problem. It was around 5AM eastern standard time and he was even willing and able to chat with me. He then accessed my page and fixed the code. It was honestly the highlight of my week. I have never had this type of service before and will recommend them to everyone. Download it now, just do it. Real story and real person. Message me and I will tell you it again.

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Brian

Pigooze

Great app. And also great help from working poeple on ali review. Nice app for more sales. love the app.

Hi there,

This is Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Richard

Magic Love Mug

Amazing service from technical support! very fast and efficient! The app is very useful, I'm really impressed so far! I highly recommend this for your Shopify store! :)

Hi there,

My name's Drake from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Drake