Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 16, 2021

Great app, with great support team
recommended for everyone it is one of the best review app for the price

KAZZDORA
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Oday,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Arthur

May 15, 2021

sensational app.....................................................................................

Eletro Easy
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Felipe,

This is Anderson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Anderson

May 15, 2021

The people who help on alireviews are really competent, and they do great job.
Thank you veryvery much people!

Keiyn
France
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Pierre,

I'm Taylor from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Taylor

May 15, 2021

Great customer service! and GREAT APP! Would highly recommend. A customer service rep helped me out and made the process super easy.

for her body
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Cherry,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Edited May 14, 2021

I enjoyed working with Lisa. The rep from Ali Reviews App. She helped me get this process started very quickly and easily.

MistGuru
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi Brandon,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

May 14, 2021

I use this application ,, it is amazing and it is one of the best applications I have and as you know that customer reviews have an effect on completing the purchase process for another customer ,, therefore this application is one of the most important applications and I advise everyone to add it to his store

77cart
Oman
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Harry

May 14, 2021

great service ! great service ! great service ! great service ! great service ! great service ! great service !

Akacuki StreetDezz Fashion Lifestyle Shoes Handmade Custom Sneakers
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

May 14, 2021

I was helped very good. Thank you! I had some issues with publicing my reviews to my store. And i was helped very well

Famillo
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi Zahir,

Charles

May 14, 2021

really love this app, and the customer service is just great! they even did the coding for me wich is amazing!!!! 10\10 recommend this app

GirlyGems
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Lillian,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

May 14, 2021

Perfect customer support, very good applications many way to show your reviews, I recommend it without hesitation

SOONOUK
Réunion
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi malik,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards