Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fitness-Junkeez

Really simple to use and gives my shop a better authenticity! It makes every product look more reliable.

In2 Smart Ideas

I downlloaded this app as I have a new store......Great app for a new store and very good after sales service

QuakyCo

Great app with great support team (special regards to Muffin who helped me a lot on the technical side). Recommend !

Parents Pro

I like it very much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basto Intech

I was served by kate.nguyen great service and quick solution of the problem, I recommend because it met all my expectations in customer service. Thanks again!

Bustle Corner

Very special support , @raymond is the best , thank u for the support

SoftCosts

Great support from Raymond, Recommended!
Easy to use. but I wish you could duplicate reviews for similar products.
Overall one of the better apps out there

Frisse Verschijning

Looks amazing!

Used this to gain some trust from my customers and it really does its work. Will use anytime!

Mountainsfoot

The best thing I like is this company's customer service and the within-app live chat function. whenever I have questions, usually I receive the response s from the support team in 1 hour or two. Also the app itself is very good. Easy to use, and helpful for the business.

Lorentain

I am a novice marketer and I really liked this application. Using the Ali Reviews application, it is easy to copy the desired comments from AliExpress. For developers, I advise you to make a video manual so that it is easier for a newcomer to connect Ali Reviews to Shopify.

November 13, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

We do understand your concern. Fortunately, we have already planned for this. Videos are in progress to finish, and expected to be released soon.

In the meantime, should you have any inquiries or concern about our app, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, and we are willing to support you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,