Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LurClean

I love this app, it works and its design match perfectly to my expectation. The support agent Muffin helped me resolve my issue very quickly and efficiently. Just say what you want and it will be done for you right away. Thank to Muffin and the rest of the team.

Nayo Smart

Location China

great and fast service, simple and easy to operate design, very helpful
will recommed to our friends.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

tylify

Location China

This is my first contact with a review app. The customer service responded very carefully and patiently. I asked a lot of simple questions, but they still answered me seriously, and the response speed is very fast. The professional team is very good.

Hi there,

Here's Nathan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Nathan

Cybersmart.store

Location Australia

I used this helpful app for my site.I like what it does by getting reviews for my site.I highly recommend this app.

Hi there,

This is Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Michael

Bioherb Nutrition

I use it for all my stores. is the best app and friendly app to import, charge, and approve reviews, and the support service is really fast

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Glam Hair Deluxe

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

genial , muy bien , mucha ayuda y muy serviciales , desde el momento que la instalas , recibes ayuda

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

CHARMS AMSTERDAM® | Amsterdam to the world.

Location Belgium

So i just downloaded the app & i think 10 minutes later i got a message from lisa with all kind of tips, she offered me to help setup some things i did not even think about! the customer service is outstanding, thanks to lisa!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

TheGiGripper

I used this app to take my shopify store to the next level. Lisa from customer support helped me tremendously.

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Nalaluxx

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best customer service by far! The team responds within few hours and any kind of adjustment, coding to fit your theme will be done so smoothly & FAST! I love this app and would recommend it over and over again ! You guys are seriously amazing!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey

Loosify

Location Sweden

Love it - Smoothly integrated and great customer support! I had a problem with the review stars being hollow on the product on the frontpage, and the stars being filled on the actual product page. Thankfully customer support helped me out and now the problem is solved! Great app!

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung