Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

deskga

Good App, for the starting. Lets you import from aliexpress the rewiews on items you starting selling

Greywind Co.

Very Easy to Navigate!! Definitely Recommend for someone starting out new! Pro Package for $9 works very effectively and definitely helps convert sales. It would be really good to see if they can integrate a system that shows sales converted by this app.

July 2, 2019

Hi Greywind,

Thank you for your feedback.

Actually, at the moment, our Development team is working on this function, and hopefully it will be released in a near future version.

Thanks for choosing our app, and please feel free to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Myra

Zuma Shops

A great application, a great tool for the customer to trust you and the product

I congratulate you for your payment.

Wobjects

its a really great app to add reviews to help my customers. Without this app, i don't think that customers would even think to buy from us.

usagrats

ótimo recomendo ajuda muito na conversão e trás mais confiança ao comprador. vale a pena instalar pois tem resultado

YOOTECO

very good. jfdkslfoiamgmepogmeprf,ef,ergmeporgjmrtghrgergdasfsafafedfegegergerwgeafgewafgthty76uhyrthreuyhth

Doggerkailo

great app. recommend to anyone starting out for sure. people like to see reviews and you can show them great ones with this app

silkroad.accessories

Great App for importing reviews, love it...its been a great help in getting reviews for my products on store.

Save The Sea - Ocean Awareness

Good customer service, fast and they fixed my problem. I am planning to switch to the pro plan later if my store becomes popular ~~~

June 30, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Within the first 7 days you can downgrade from Pro back to Free plan without any fee, thus I highly recommemnd you to give our Pro plan a try, even an Unlimited plan, and I believe that you will be more than happy with it.

For better understanding, please look at this link: https://help.fireapps.io/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Sincerely,
Kori.

Fancy Choise

La mejor app para una tienda online, tus clientes se fidelizan de una mejor manera con tu tienda y mas que nada les ofreces una total seguridad