Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Harisson Ford, Inc. or its affiliates

I like so much this app, I'm saving so much time and I can manage my reviews quickly, I definitely recommend this app.

Casual Avenues

I love this app. It is very amazing and has helped me add reviews to all of my products! No i don't want pizza

KALVON

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

MicroCamel

This app is very good, it reduces a lot of my workload, if it can be imported in batches, it is more perfect.

Horizons General

fantastic app that makes adding reviews for products super easy. Very happy with the app and how easy and quick it to both install and use.

Shapu

After seeing my site with Ali reviews I might start buying from myself. That's how convincing that app is to my buying decision.

Area 406

This app is really helpful Social proofing your site and is really fast. Not a whole lot else to say.

Rabbit Fantasy

It's a great and helpful app, I like it.
Import review from aliexpress is so easy with it.
This make my work more easier.

Kuschelohr

First i had issues with integrating code for the review box in my store, but the great man Petey from support solved my problem just in 10 minets! Great and super fast support! App looking amaizing in my shop, this one is really stand out from the rest.

May 23, 2019

Hi Oleksandr,

I am Petey from FireApps - Customer Support team, and thank you for your comment.

I have just checked and can see that you uninstalled our app already, but have not given us any description regarding your issue through our supporting channel yet.

About your issue, I guess some codes are missing somehow, and we can absolutely help you to check that. Could you please give us a chance to serve you better?

In order to help us to troubleshoot your problem, please kindly help me to re-install Ali Reviews, and create a staff account for us which will give us permissions to login to your store, and understand your issue deeper.

Below is the instruction about how to create staff account in case you need it:

Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Petey

SportSwear19

I just start doing drop-shipping the App its working good so far .Its a good way to attract costumer with real reviews .