Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Benti Accessories

Amazing app! Excellent for creating massive amounts of instant social proof on all your products which leads to more trust and sales!

Madibabys

Sinceramenta pense que seria mas complicado agregar rewies pero es bastante sencillo con la ayuda de esta herramienta

Chose-utile.fr

Excellente application et le SAV, Ken en l'occurrence, est très réactif et nous dépanne dans la demi-journée en fonction du décalage horaire aux USA. Vraiment content de tout.

SYR trends

This app helped me with showing buyers reviews fantastically. It has a beautiful reviews page and bulk importing is very easy. So I recommend this app to anyone. App has good customer support helped me with full procedure. I hope their customer support will be good as same as now, in the future..

Effortlessdeals

I usually don't leave reviews but this helped me a lot and it was very easy to use 100/10! Thank You

Full Geared

you can import reviews so fast it's insane. Made my life so much easier and makes me a lot more confident putting products into other people's screens

Edit: Customer support is absolutely phenomenal. Very fast responses with extremely useful information about implementing the program into your store

eTravelSack

Great plugin to use, adds extra piece of mind by allowing customer to see reviews and help sell the product.

Royalty Pick

REALLY NICE APP.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for other to use this app.
I am happy to have this app. its good for my site.
thanks

EveryGearNow

AWESOME!!!

In just one click you can import reviews from aliexpress. Just pay for the PREMIUM. It's worth it!

Enzo Home Interiors

Great app! really easy to use!And i really think it will add the edge to my store! highly recommend!