Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
March 13, 2022

easy to use, fast service, very helpful, and most of all, it shows reviews in a classic way, not like other apps.

Small Heath
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Adam,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

March 13, 2022

Very good templates and the setting is very simple, best review import app I've ever seen! Very easy to import reviews from Aliexpress, I can only recommend.

Trendunivers
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Ozan,

Here's James. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

March 12, 2022

Customer Service is great Amber answered all of my questions fast! Reviews appear easily in your store.

Blu Mahogany
Time spent using app: 44 minutes

Hi LarCia,

My name's Charles. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Edited March 12, 2022

Eu usei o aplicativo para melhorar a aparência da minha loja, AMEI o atendimento da Nancy de FireApps muito atenciosa e paciente e bem clara nas explicações,PARABENS.

Fran Imperial
Brazil
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hi Francisca,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

March 12, 2022

Installed the app today to try and it has absolutely everything I needed. I was impressed to see I can also import product reviews from the original product on Ali Express. That helps a lot to see the feedback of other customers and pictures of the products for a new shop.
The rating was showing up duplicated on the products. I contacted the support via chat and they were absolutely helpful. Is good to be able to count with a good support, this will totally make a difference to be confident to upgrade from free to starter.

360 Fitness Shopping
Time spent using app: About 10 hours

Hi Renata,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry