Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Trend Shop Custom

fantastic social test app alucinanyter really works and monetizes to make my store more reliable and free up to 20 really amazing products

Worldbay Shop

Excelent !!!! Thank you.
This is a very good and incredible experience. worth having to pay for edital some option of the app. but that anyway thank you

Sweetspotsell

F a n t a s t i c ! ! ! The app is completely integrated with my shopify store. Absolutely no issues with the installation process. Highly recommended!! God job FireApps Team!!

@shopaholics

great app easy to use and easy to import reviews the only downside is that you have to put your URL in each time if it could automatically do everything for you would make life much easier :)

Women Feet

i really like to talk with our help center who help me to resolve some things on my store.
Use this app it's can boost your store

Rarecompany

Amazing product. very easy to use. very gratefull. this app help to increase seals exponencialy......

Theodore's Boutique

One Word - Amazing
Simple
Great
Hepful
A must get app that will certainly grow your shopify product

MyKailash

So far I only use the free version, and I have to say that it is incredibly good, I am definitely getting the paid one as soon as I scale a bit more.
Really helpful if you want to add some social proof to your products. It really helps me out to have reviews on my product pages, because I don't have enough social proof on my Social Media accounts.

All in all, great app, no regrets taking it !!! Would recommend to anyone

Shapz-Up

Great app. I have been using this app to import reviews for all my products. Importing has been a easy process. I just have to wait and see how this boosts sales. I will come back and provide a detailed review soon.

Bonafide Chess

Awesome and very easy to use! I like how it is very simple and directions are very clear on how to use it.