Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Collect Reviews by Email/SMS. Photo Reviews Importer via DSers

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bonafide Chess

Awesome and very easy to use! I like how it is very simple and directions are very clear on how to use it.

Super Gift Stop

Start now!
Will not regret!

Cheapest Shop

Deals For Real

I use this to import the product reviews for my Shopify store! It's great and easy to use. I look forward to reaping its benefits after completing my store.

Will Do

This app is easy and fast to use. It basically imports all the reviews from Allie Express which is alot. Just install the chrome extension and BAM! Immediately starts working. One of the top app on my store.

thepetstuff

I used Ali Review to help me get real reviews from real people. It increases trust on my store. Recommended

Bedbok

i love this app the best out there when it comes to downloading reviews from aliexpress. super easy and fast

Guau Panamá

Es muy economica y la calidad nos parece excelente.
Además nos ha permitido tener una nueva manera de reseñas.
Nos encanta, muchas gracias

Mister Merchant

very easy and simple. and there's no deception going on because these are all real reviews for the products you're selling.

ThatsLovable

I like this app, helped a lot. highly recommend the app to any shopify store owners. It's fast and easy to use.