Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 20, 2021

Perfect, Jennifer helped me a lot to configure the app. I am using it on all my websites. Thank you !

Cazameo | N°1 de la maison
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Ryan,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

March 20, 2021

Very good costumer service. The reviews fit very well in the store and its very easy to import them in the store

Daydeals
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi Dennis,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

March 20, 2021

guter service und hilfe von den mitarbeitern. werde das abo kaufen kaufen ... ............. übersichtlich

babymioo
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Ugur,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

March 20, 2021

Bon service client, on a aidé a configuré l'application sur place. L'application a l'air bien également

Margan
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Edited March 21, 2021

The service was amazing and fast! Now I can include reviews in my store. Thanks again for your help.

dooBrasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Thiago,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

William

March 19, 2021

So nice because kindly guide.It's ok So I like this app.I will continue to use this app. I really like it.

パールライスほっけ
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Takara,

Charles

March 19, 2021

Very efficient and powerful app and support as been excellent. Shoutout to Lisa for being extra helpful. This is the best review app on the market.

WatchExtra
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi abibat,

March 19, 2021

Highly recommended. Support 24/7, app is easy to use. New Beta Version is very intuitive to use, and nice widgets.

BasenSklep.pl
Poland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Michal,

March 19, 2021

very good application, the service is super fast and serious. i recommend.
Thanks to Muffin for helping me

Pulpy Skin
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi illan,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

March 19, 2021

The Best Review app and always helpful. whenever you have question there is someone to help you. I recommend .

Cute Baby Cute
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 15 days

Hi Fatima,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar