Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

AliReviews Collect Product Reviews. AliExpress Review Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glitz Area

I am new to dropshipping and was looking for an app that will up to gain trust from my customers. Lisa was a great help when it came to setting up with Shopify. She gave me the right link to help with importing reviews to each product, which was super quick.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

laarete

Great app use it for all my stores easy and simple to use I just really love this app so much! You have to get

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

Twigift

Location France

Support service respond very fast and do their best to help. Good application. They even respond on sunday 20:00 and fix issues inside your store code. awesome

Hi there,

This is Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

tryilluminate

Andy was really great In helping me fix my problem of the reviews not showing up on my store he did it swiftly and I'm quite impressed thank you

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Forboze

I dind't know about this app. I did download it but without know the next steps, in less than 2 hours everything was working perfect with reviews in my page, with the constant support of Ali Reviews Team! the help was really fast. Thanks Lisa!!!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Alternative Obsession

Location Costa Rica

I received incredible customer support, and the app is really useful in general, especially to convert sales. Thank you so much!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

theDealsworth

Location Morocco

ali reviews best app for my store and thank you lisa for your help , i will highly recommended to every one

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Triple Film Rack

Very nice app! Lisa was so helpful and was able to help me with the setup and everything! I encourage everyone to get this app!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

BlendSter

Location Israel

great app,great service Andy give me very good service and helped me install the app and fix the problems TNX

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

LegFitTrainer

I asked for help and Andy was here with me. She did an amazing job. I highly recommend alireviews thanks again.

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jennifer