Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
12079 reviews
4.9
February 23, 2021

The best app ever never. It solutions all our problems and make our store better them ever before...

Meu Filhotinho
Brazil
Time spent using app: 12 days
FireApps replied February 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

February 23, 2021

its a cool app, the service is very good and polite. think you very much for the help and the improvements on my store

FitFoxShop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
FireApps replied February 24, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Carla from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Carla

February 23, 2021

A very convenient and useful application! Technical support will quickly resolve any issues! Thank you so much!

BoomsWear
France
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi there,

Here's Riley from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Riley

February 23, 2021

Jennifer (Jennifer) helped me very quickly, I highly recommend this app! I will always use it in the future! And recommend it to my other partners!

furglestore
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

My name's Ruby from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Ruby

February 23, 2021

The customer service I got was great by helping me to integrate well onto my site and sort any issues I had within minutes.

cmf1tness
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi there,

Here's Vivian from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Vivian

February 23, 2021

I used this app to help me import reviews from AliExpress and it was so easy to do thank you so much great support team.

homexandco
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi there,

This is Yvonne from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Yvonne

February 22, 2021

I used this app to help improve my store and i got confused and had to go on youtube. i apparently missed something but customer service helped me figure it out. Thanks a lot

GLTZ chick
Time spent using app: 28 days

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

February 22, 2021

Great app, Great support. Thanks Guys. This is the best Shopify review app. It is sleek and highly customisable. Thanks

CALYSS
Estonia
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi there,

I'm Hadley from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Hadley

February 22, 2021

great app .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sonsubrand
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Petey

Edited May 7, 2022

Best Review App and for sure the best and fastest online service and support for your store. Be sure to use it ;-) 100000% recommended.

Calyss™
Estonia
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi there,

Here's Heavin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Heavin