Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

cutitoff

This app is so good! for anyone who star your store. And above of all, fast supporting. I love this these app and their staff.

Archie & Pals

Great app and super responsive and helpful customer service. Helped solve any issues i had. Highly recommend.

Pets are Happy

Ulteriac

Very good and easy app to use! The dashboard is very easy to navigate. When I ran into a problem the forum helped me out, highly recommend!

B-Utifulz

I used this app about ten minutes and I'm just totally satisfy, It's so easy to use and effective!!! Gosh! I used the free plan and it's amazing so the paying plan must be even better!!!!!!!!!!

Izivie

Great app ! Import reviews in one click and very nice customer support ! I recommend this app if you want real reviews.

NicheGadgets

just copy the link and you're done Perfect customer support! It has all of functions that I need. thanks

Funda Hunter

Extremely easy to use, just copy the link and you're done. Definitely boosts sales. The only thing I'd improve is to be able to select reviews for certain variants, but that is probably too complicated.

illusion mall

Good app! Perfect customer support! It has all of functions that I need.I will definitely recommend this app to my friends.

Pink Sunrise Boutique

A very useful app. It definitely helped make my shop look very professional. I would absolutely recommend using this in your shop.