Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

SEASONAL OFFERS! Get photo reviews via Emails, SMS & Discount

BOHO

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

November 29, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Alexander

Hallux Health

Johnson provided very good support, when I needed. The app itself is 4/5.
Plans for multiple stores would be a good idea!

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Dermot from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Dermot

letenjoylife

Good product, I recommended it after I used many other apps.
But still, I request them to be faster by responding to customers and I hope they increase the functions for the payment of 9.90$.

November 15, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Eric from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Importantly, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services.

Eric

SaviLand

J'ai testé l'application et le service est de bons qualités avec des conseillers à l'écoute (Lynn).

November 13, 2020

Hi there,

This is John from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

John

CLICBAZAAR

Votre app est très utile, je pense pas qu'un bon et fluide depart en e-commerce peut étre faite sans l'exsitence d'Alireview ,et aussi l'assistance du support comme Lisa qui me setient beaucoup pour reussir mon experiene, merci pour elle et pour tout les autres assistants. comme debutant cela m'encourage a continuer et essayer les autres app; thanks Lisa thanks Aliapps team..

October 25, 2020

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

newyes1

The app accidentally broke my code, but Seri is vey professional, she resolves all my problems very fast, thank you!

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Leo from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Leo

Jolly Spirit Co.

Andy from customer service was great and fixed my problem fast! I had an issue adding the review aspect to the site and reached out to customer support and they helped fast

October 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

ECOSUSI

the code doesn't fit well with my theme, but finally, I get help from them and solve it. thank you.

October 12, 2020

Hi Bonnie,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you for spending time sharing your review.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Andy, helped you fix your issue.

For your information, we showed some articles to instruct our user how to install the code for their theme, in case the code is not auto added due to the difference in each theme. Moreover, we are also willing to help you for this installation.

Would you mind letting me know if there's anything else that does not meet your expectation? Cause you gave us a 4-star review, it would be helpful for us if you can share more feedback, we will have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kate

FlippingWallet

Lisa from this application, helped me out. Customer service is proactive not reactive. My design wasn't optimal and she fixed part of it, saving me time.

October 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Best Regards
Kate

The Landmark Project

Andy provided excellent assistance fixing an issue we were having. Reliable and quick to troubleshoot.

October 6, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin