Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
FireApps
4.9
August 7, 2022

Excelente, me ayudaron de manera rapida y fue muy facil y de gran ayuda que lo hicieran, es bastante intuitiva la app, y sirve mucho para tener una tienda más profesional, lo recomiendo.

familachile
Chile
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

August 5, 2022

I just started with this app. Customer service was good. I figured out how to work it out myself. Easy to navigate.

Teen-E Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi there,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

July 29, 2022

It's an app that works well for capturing comments and offers a lot of options. they work well. employees are doing a good job. they help. I hope it continues like this. It would be better if the application draws comments from other sites. I want them to evaluate it.

myhometoolsshop
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

July 21, 2022

Customer support is really helpful, I hope, they will continue to do the same thing, The app is new to me but it looks very easy to use,

StopGraffiti
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

July 16, 2022

I like the kind of support I got from the good people Ali Reviews. Willing to continue using the app.

Pet Pamper
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle