Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

Miss Bella Fashion

This app absolutely doesnt work !! and they dont wanna give me money back !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Secondly, I can see that we followed up to help you to integrate the code into your theme since 19 days ago, but there was no feedback at all from you for more than 5 days already.

I believe the problem with review box and rating star still persist on you store. Hence, in order to fix this problem, please kindly share us a staff account. then we can help you ASAP.

Besides, we also sent you a separate email to keep following up with priority, and support you better.

Last but not least, in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best Regards,
Petey

IOKIO Inc New York

This app does not work correctly! Sometimes he shows comments sometimes ignores comments to the right products!

July 23, 2019

Hi Safar,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the trouble you met.

I see that you haven't contacted us for help before, so would you mind to tell me what issue you had when using our app then we can assist you on it please?

Besides, in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Lynn

Demandee

Very disappointing experience. Support is extremely bad. I wanted to check this app for a month or so. The day I was billed, I went for canceling my subscription and it deleted all my reviews. Also, my next month full access was gone for which I was billed for. To make it worse, the support team told me that this how it is.

Moreover, technical support is so bad that when I told them if I can get my reviews back then they accidentally added a button and put two reviews bars on my all product pages.

July 15, 2019

Hi there,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

I well understood your issue, and am so sorry for this situation which happened to your store, for making this clearer.

At the moment, when you have cancelled our subscription, obviously all the reviews with previous Paid plan will be gone.

For more information, please refer to this article:

Besides, for the next month full access, we are not allowed you to login into our app with the Paid plan since it has been downgraded already. If you would like to use all of your next month full access, please kindly help me to upgrade without any extra charge for this action, and continuously using our app, and don't forget to downgrade to Free plan again before the date of the next billing cycle charge.

Also, please help me to check the following article to know more about what happened when you downgrade and upgrade our Paid plan (uninstall/reinstall)

Thank you for your understanding, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Ken

EUQUERO IMPORTS

tentei apagar e não sai , MERDA! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

July 12, 2019

Hi there,

This is Kori from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I do sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Besides, may I know what issue you experienced when had uninstalled our apps? I did a quick check, and found that you have never had any communication with our support team, so that we were not aware of your problem timely.

In case you have any queries next time, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Kori

ebuytide

very bad app, only try to use it, it charge fee, i don't get only one reveiw from him. never add it

July 12, 2019

Hi Guo Rui,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app.

I did a check on your issue, and found that you are using 7000 products without product importing tools like Ali Orders or Oberlo, therefore, you will not be able to import reviews in bulk for all products at once currently. What I suggest you to do now is that please re-importing your products by using one of above recommended apps along with AliExpress, then Ali Reviews will surely assist you to import reviews as much as you want in bulk.

Meanwhile, I am going to bring this issue to Business Development team to consider about bring it to our future releases.

Photo Squad Studios

Not easy to use, you have to integrate other apps to payment and install a Chrome extension. Very bad app

July 11, 2019

Hi Eleonora ,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app.

First of all, I am not quite clear with your feedback regarding integrate other apps to payment, please help to clarify a little bit more.

Besides, may I know what issue you got with installing our Chrome extension? I did a quick check, and found that you never contacted to our support team, so that we were not aware of your problem timely, thus I am going to follow up with you via email directly.

Le Coup Parfait

it steals order details. You don't need this permission to the app to work.

I uninstalled it directly after the update.

July 9, 2019

Hi customer,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry to hear this feedback.

Regarding your concern, I would like to confirm that we do not steal any information from your side. Meanwhile, since you have never contacted our support team, I am going to follow up with you via email directly to give you more details on this query.

PetsField.shop

Unable to download all reviews to .csv file, also not possible to Lazy Load reviews (to get more score at Google Page speed test)

June 25, 2019

Dear Anna Lysenko,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we deeply apologize for all inconveniences that you have experienced with having no function to download all reviews to .csv file as well as we have not integrated yet with 3rd partner for Lazy loading reviews to get more score at Google Page speed test.

We highly appreciate your contribution, and will make more effort to develop the app with more useful functions in the future releases, so please keep staying tuned.

Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to reach out to us if you need more support. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Anna

Donnie Blankenship

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. After click FREE PLAN I got blank page

June 23, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

Firstly, please accept this letter as our formal apology for the inconvenience you suffered at our app, and thank you for notifying us concerning this bug to check it immediately.

Honestly we have never encountered this issue when click on Free plan ourselves and also no customer was too, so we’re checking the app fully again to find out the root cause of this bug in the soonest.

For now, please help me to clear your browser cache by hitting Ctrl + Shift + R firstly, then re-install the app, and login to your shop domain again for a try.

In case this issue still persists or any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best regards,
Anna

Painting Shop

And this app does not worth installation even for FREE, and now i have to remove it.

Waste a lot of time !!!

June 23, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I do sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Besides, may I know what issue you experienced when had installed our apps? I did a quick check, and found that you removed our app since Jan 12 without any communication to our support team, so that we were not aware of your problem timely.

Lynn