Ali Reviews, Email, Sales Pop

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jaxworld

Very good App and very good customer support. Everything works and looks very good. Thank you for that.

Hi Leonard,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

löfte

Very helpful and friendly - helped me to set up the reviews exactly how I wanted them. Great service

Hi Daisy,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

falcon fashion store

First time trying this app and it has all the features i have been looking for and more, just a really great tool and would recommend it to anybody who is trying out drop shipping, just a game changer! The support is really amazing, helped me on the get go as soon as i integrated to my shopify website and solved all my doubts using the live chat feature.

Hi Ghaleb,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

Raw Fortune

I love it and would highly recommend. Great support team that replies so quick and help you set up everything you need.

Hi Yassin,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Fidget BOP! Shop

Been using this app for a few months now. Love the layout options and customization. Support is very helpful when you need assistance with the app or have general inquiry. They by far have the most beautiful widget options I've seen.

Hi Jade,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

SnapBite

Hi Kevin,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Lojas Planet

o suporte é excelente! Esse aplicativo realmente é importante pra qualquer negócio. Passa mais autoridade ao empreendimento. Recomendo muito!

Hi Victor,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

720 Mart

Excellent service in handling our requests in addressing my issue, and promptly, they were up with me step-by-step. They are highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Amr,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Front Paws

This App is straight to the point with great features, i upgraded my account from basic to the next level for more features, my store looks so much more professional now.
The online help is really good and quick, very nice to talk to and my initial few issues got sorted immediately. highly recommend

Hi Steve,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Kibou

Lisa and Chouxie were extremely welcoming and helpful with the setup. I could not have asked for better agents to guide me. Amazing app!!

Hi Winston,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert