Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Hip Home

Super easy to install! Customer service is top-notch. Lisa helped me add that product reviews to the top of my product pages super quickly. I use this app in all of my stores and I love it!

Hi there,

Here's Stephen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Stephen

Zalia Atelier

Cool app. I had problems figuring out how to manage it but their team was very proactive and helped me in ways that I didn't realize they could. I am extremely happy so far. I am impressed with their customer service.

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Stylelivin Decor

五星好评,他帮助了我,感谢,这款软件很好用,真实太棒了。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。超级无敌满意。很棒很棒很棒,会一直用下去。

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

UFO Interactive Aircraft

I got help that I didnt even know I needed. Her name was muffin and did excellent work. Better than loox photo reviews I do recommend

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Kangaroo Shops

Petey was a great help and allowed me to better understand the application. I am now able to better utilize the review system on my shop.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Mart Zoom

The service you get is amazing! I was helped by Lynn and she did great! No complaints and she was very fast with her service too!

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Uniquely From

Great customer support! I spoke with Muffin who was very helpful with any issues I had with installation and setup. The app works great as well.

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Kate

twenytweny

The app it's just amazing. Big UP for support team, they do a great job for every of you who it's not able to work in html. 10/10

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

The Baby Coco

app looks really nice, support team (Andy in this case) helped me a lot.
Fully customizable, shapes, colors, everything... Really good. So happy.

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Seri

miacute

Amazing Service and awesome product, and the best is there. 10/10 of support, which is quickly redirected to all my questions.

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin