Ali Reviews, Sales Pop Ups

Collect Reviews, follow-up email with Klaviyo, Sales Pop Up

From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Earthbender Toph

Love this review app, Richcarde from customer support actively was looking for ways I could make my store better and convert better. Couldn't be happier truly!

January 17, 2022

Hi Hashim,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

BetaBuy

Awesome Customer Service Assisted me in completing my store reviews.
Greatly Appreciated Highly Recommend

Hi Stephaine,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

Calico Wood Signs

Setup required help. The staff was responsive and knowledgeable . Once I was up and running the app is Wonderfull, responsive and easy to navigate.

Hi Richard,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Lurosette

super application pour les avis selon moi il y'a pas mieux. Le service après vente est impeccable ils proposerons de vous aider sans que vous ne les contactiez.

Hi Raoul,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Mystia Yoga

Very good service and super easy to work on! Thank you, I will be using this app as my main review app for sure.

Hi Galit,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

TheAtomicFactory

They did a great job of helping me add the stars to my products page, easy to use website and good service

Hi Mubarak,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Bestlookboutique

I want to say a huge thank you to Lisa for her responsiveness! she helped me a lot with the technical questions about this app!

Hi Maria,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Phoebe

AVB do Brasil

Thee Best reviews app, super complete and optimized, as well as being very customizable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Wiliam,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Miranda

The Proper Pup Company

Just started using, super intuitive. Help showed up instantly the moment I had something not go smooth and fixed it right away in my store!

Hi Andrew,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Louisa

SoulShyne Products

Great app! Excellent customer service! I had trouble getting my reviews to show after updating my theme and they fixed it for me right away. This app has helped increase my sales, as customers are more likely to purchase if there are reviews.

Hi Mylinda,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Keva