Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ghoul RIP

So far so good, I have only just started using the app but the customer service has been fantastic so far!

Hi Owen,

Here's David. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

David

Calicarpa

Location Brazil

O atendimento é perfeito, o suporte tira todas as dúvidas e ajuda a gente configurar tudo. Ele é perfeito.

Hi Miraildes,

This is Miranda. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Miranda

TryToLight

Location Italy

I found myself very well with AliReviews. As soon as I entered the app a chat service appeared with an assistant named Ayden who immediately helped me with all my problems.

Hi Daniele,

I'm Louisa. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Louisa

Japandi Supply House

Customer service during installation is awesome, super helpful and fast! :) I'm excited to see how the app performs!

Hi Emily,

I'm Keva. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

mon-gym-partner

Location France

Nice app, the support is very nice and fast !
It allows to show reviews and import them from aliexpress

Hi Julian,

Here's Jocasta. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

Xinice™

Location Switzerland

The support was fast and coming up from it self without me even asking for it, and its in generall a good app.

Hi Marco,

My name's Fiona. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

Bebê Coloridoo

Location Brazil

Muito bom o atendimento ao suporte, me ajudou muito!
Estava com problemas mas logo conseguir resolver com o suporte!

Hi Yasmim,

Here's Erica. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

Animal Cute

Location France

Excellente applications pour les avis clients support très compètent et serviable merci a jenny de m'avoir aider

Hi Ridwane,

This is Donna. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

mypetbeautystore

Jane very easily solved issues I recommend you next time I will knock you. I appreciate your very talent Thank You so much

Hi Eugene,

I'm Christabel. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Oasis Misters

The service alone for this app is top notch, a must for your product page and has nice integrations with other apps.

Hi Fritznel,

This is Bernice. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice