Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Collect & Showcase Photo Reviews, UGC & Ratings to boost sales

Pool Outlet

Very useful, support always helping, great app. I can highly recommend when you start with reviews app.

July 16, 2021

Hi Michal,

My name's Jena from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Jena

CEM DECOR

perfeitos otimo serviço me ajudaram a add as estrelas de avaliação no tema warehouse, moça super atenciosa

July 16, 2021

Hi joaom,

Here's Godiva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Godiva

NovaToddlerCo

The app looks great, had a bit of problem setting it up but Jhonson was very helpful and helped me get the job done!

Hi Vaibhav,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

Urbane Point

Great app and support team! Just after I started using it, the supporte team contacted me and helped me with the initial configs.

Hi Romulo,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Besava

I use this app to create the rating stars on my collection page. The communication with their support team was superb, they were ready to help and knew exactly what my shop needed. I would recomend them.

Hi Beatrin,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Mundo Mulher

I used the app. It was easy, but the greatest of all is that they have support and they helped me to manage install the stars for my online store and being there to solve any of my problems and they are so kind.

Hi Fabricio,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Robert

Floppers

This app makes life so much easier! It use it across all of my ecommerce stores. Great functionally and features, highly recommend.

Hi Kleo,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Charles

Heart Fantasy

Was surprise on the support team. They answer very quickly ! Love it ! And very good reactivity ! Lisa must be one of the best out there by far! THX for the help it means alot.

Hi Jaen,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

offriravecplaisir

Très réactif, équipe dédié. Je recommande Lisa et ses collègues qui répondent à nos questions avec professionnalisme.

Hi Cassandra,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

Ventilhair

Service client vraiment compétent leur travail et leur rapidité d'exécution est exemplaire !
Merci à vous

Hi Farid,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards