Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

NUBO™

Everybody needs this app, it works perfect and when there is an issue the customer service is always there to help and they answer really quickly. Love it! I want to give props to Andy from the FireApps support team for being extremely helpful, he is amazing!

Hi there,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

Vi Lusso

we loved the app, Lisa from the support team too she was very helpfull, the display of the reviews just look nice

Hi there,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

Destination Pineapple

I just opened a shop on Shopify and wanted to bring my reviews in from Etsy. This app is wonderful! I had a few questions since I am not the most tech savvy person. The online chat agent, Jennifer, was fabulous! She was able to pinpoint my problem and help me get my reviews and the photos up onto my site! I'm thrilled! Thank you Jennifer! I had some other questions/concerns and the tech support was there for me again! 10 star customer support!

Hi Anne,

My name's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Erica

Wing Womban™

I had a little trouble at first but Andy from fire apps was there to help and even jumped into my site when i couldnt figure out the coding stuff. This is a great app with a great team behind it to help you get the job done!!!!!

Hi Abigail,

Here's Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Donna

Stellarreal

The perfect helper for business starters and also for established e-business. I cant wait to see other features this app offers every now and then

Hi Ma,

This is Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

O-BABIES's

When a problem arises, customer service takes care of it immediately.___________________________________

Hi Rayne,

I'm Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Bernice

Raindrop Shower

Hello, everything is working fine and smooth, customer service that i received is incredibly awesome, they care of all of my issues and are really helping me a lot, cant ask for more! Lisa was great, she helped me through every step of the issue. and still helping me! Thanks a lot!

Hi Edmundo,

This is Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Phoebe

Esprit Papillon

Meilleure application d'avis client que j'ai pu essayer. Et le support est très réactif et efficace. Je recommande !

Hi Jonathan,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

NoBarkOfficial

I love this app it has helped me get so many customers, conversions have gone through the roof! its great.

Hi Sam,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

morevisible.co

the support team solved my problem quickly. the application works perfectly. it is very harmonious..

Hi SARGIS,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards