Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
12049 reviews
4.9
January 19, 2023

I highly recommend it! And I was very impressed by the customer service provided by the supportive (vani). She helped me and was patient with me. She has all my appreciation, thanks and respect!

Realvalue
Time spent using app: 13 days

Hi MOHAMAD,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

January 19, 2023

best costumer service 1 min my problem solved thanks to ande for hes help he was very fast and fix my problem in min

Heybouhafra
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hi there,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Erica

January 19, 2023

Great support! I highly recommend using this app as the staff helps with everything. App looks amazing!

Art of Aspiration
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi Roey,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Donna

January 19, 2023

Giselle e stata bravissima ad aiutarmi. cosiglio ali review anche per il grande supporto che ti danno per qualsiasi problema

Emotion Screen
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi David,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

Edited January 19, 2023

Very good service, you should give a raise to the agent in charge of me, very responsive, attentive, humble and nice

De La Rose
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Leonel,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

January 18, 2023

Thats was useful thanks to Merine he helped with everything I needed. Thats was useful thanks to Merine he helped with everything I needed.

SKEEGSHOP™
Morocco
Time spent using app: 1 day

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

January 18, 2023

Awesome support! They reached out to me without me asking and helped with improvements, really happy about their service

Aphrodena Skin Care & Beauty
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi Lion,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

January 18, 2023

Great support, thank you, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Smar2ls
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

January 17, 2023

AWESOME, great service helped me out a lot. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get nice and good customer support

MaruPlush
Time spent using app: 21 days

Hi Deven,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

January 17, 2023

My friend Dante was a huge help! Give this man a raise! He not only helped me with the problems I was actively trying to solve, he helped me find and solve lots of other key issues too! 5 Stars.

AdlebShop
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

Hi there,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James