Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

BelleRouje

It was very easy to use from the start. Very straightforward, easy to edit, easy to add reviews or delete. It's also great how there is a live chat where you can get help when you are uncertain or want to perfect your website. Lisa helped me with my queries, there was great, fast communication and professionalism!

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from FireApps Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to make your businees better.

Best Regards
Jennifer

Olanquan's Fashion Boutiques

dropshipping this app is helpful with what we are doing and they are must faster in shipment thank u

Hi there,

Here's Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to improve your business getting better and better.

Andy

Big Jim's Cool Things

I was about ready to pull my hair out trying to figure out the coding on my shopify store Lisa was an amazing asset for my store and the overall feel of it. I'm more than likely going to keep using this app because of this amazing experience thank you so much Lisa I appreciate everything!

Hi there,

Here's Yung from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

EasyWay Island

I'm very happy with the issue I had resolved where my reviews were not showing up after I changed themes. I didn't have to do anything and Andy had fix in less than 12 hours.

Hi there,

Here's Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

My Angel pet

It's still difficult.
Lisa is kind enough to help.
So I'm relieved.
I believe it will work out if you take it step by step as you tell me.
For your information, I am not an English speaker.

Hi there,

Here's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

BagKlip

Andy is a boss got my code in my site and it looks great. Better than other apps because of the import feature

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog will help your business become more successful.

Seri

Use Dali

Great app, I got help from Andy to set it up, too top! I recommend it to all sellers. If you have any problems, call Andy.

Hi there,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to make your business better.

Best Regards,
Anna

Zephis

suporte muito prestativo me ajudou muito a configurar a exibição dos reviews direitinho, vale a pena para quem esta iniciando

Hi there,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards,
Kate

CleanLuxury

good support thanks

Hi there,

Here's Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Fawn Park

cool ,help us a lot
They are very patient to solve problems for us, and they are very fast and have a good attitude. I think this app is great, I recommend everyone to use it

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond