Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Ali Reviews Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo & CSV file

Pebbles Glow

The only problem with these guys, is when you uninstall the app (after the trial ended) even after 1 day after the trial ended, they charge you, and if you try to ask for a refund they will not accept it. i hate them for it, they are the only app that does this, literally any other app will offer me a refund even 29 days gone after the trial.

February 17, 2020

Dear Ori,

Here's Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, please refer to our Terms of Service which you have agreed to once you approved the Shopify charge.

Secondly, according to our Refund Policy, we stated that we don't offer unconditionally refund after 7-day trial. Before you've started to trying the 7 day trial, we've informed the information about charged without notification after that also.

Besides, specifically in this case, you installed our app on Feb 02, and uninstalled on Feb 14 which meant you used our app for more than 7 days (exact 12 days), so that's why we rejected your refund request.

Once again, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for your understanding, and your kindness!

Muffin

Haggar

Doesn't work! It won't import real reviews from AliExpress... It just generate ramdom repetitive false reviews! Can you fix it?

February 17, 2020

Hello Haggar,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, Ali Reviews will import reviews randomly from AliExpress.

Also please kindly make sure that you haven't re-imported reviews for the same product. Because if you did, that duplication issue will be occurred.

The solution (if you did) will be, re-importing reviews for that product, and select "Remove all imported reviews" function. As a result, it will be automatically remove the old reviews, and import reviews again for your without being duplicated.

Besides, since you uninstalled our app already, could you please consider to re-install the app, and give us a chance for helping you out?

Please contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io at any time, and we will be more than happy to help you pass through this pain point ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

Skinfully

I added this app to my store, but could not get it to show on my site. sent ticket in on day one it has been 6 days and no response so I deleted the app. bad customer services. You should always respond when a client sends a request.
skinfully.shop

February 13, 2020

Hello Manuella,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked, I could see that you contacted to our agent, Jennifer. She sent you an article which instructed you to fix the issue you faced, and also asked for Staff account, so that she could help if the instruction did not work for you. Unfortunately, you have not read and replied that message yet.

Could you please consider to re-install the app, and give us a chance for helping you out?

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kate

Luxurious Style

this app is a scam!! be careful and DO NOT use this app.
after they offering a cheap plan and I have been imported a review for 1000+ products and then they suddenly rising up a price from $19.90 to $49.90 per month. otherwise they will not let me use. WTF!! I wasted lots of time working on importing a review and then they suddenly force me to pay more. bullshit business.

February 2, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Along with our latest upgrade recently, 5.0, we decided to limit number of some elements per plan which you can get more details from this article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3573080-how-does-data-limitation-work

This big change was planned, and informed to our customers during November via in-app chat + emails, however, due to a mistake from our Marketing team, this message was NOT delivered with FULLY MEANING that might led to confusion and bad feeling to you as our old valuable customers.

As a result, we are truly sorry about this, and please contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io to give us a chance to help you pass through this pain point ASAP.

Raymond -

Cool Geeks

Bad application with a very poor customer support service. The only support they do is ask you to upgrade your plan so they can make more money

January 30, 2020

Hi Nader,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

As we inform you via live chat, according to our policy, at the moment we do not have any solution to add more products which can import reviews for your store, since you have already reached your plan limitation.

More details can be found from this article: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3573080-how-does-data-limitation-work

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Shop Plus Center

Do not treat your requests. ,worst service.
It is better to pay more and get a good and professional service.

January 29, 2020

Hi Yossi,

Regarding your concern, discount for your current plan, I am so regret that we do not have that kind of discount at the moment.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

TheAnimeSupply

This app was great for me at the $10 price point although once you upgrade your Shopify plan it FORCES you to upgrade to their $30 plan. That's a scam! Deleting this app and installing loox.

January 12, 2020

Hi Joshua,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you met.

Firstly, at the moment, please note that Essential plan price will depend on your Shopify plan (will be changed when you do upgrade or downgrade Shopify plan). For your specific case, you just upgraded your Shopify plan to Professional, so new price will be applied at $29.9.

Please refer to this article for more details:

Besides, the reason for this changing is that in Essential plan, our app provides a huge number of number of reviews, imported products, Review request emails, and of course, Ali Reviews Pops in order to scale your business in the fastest way.

In addition to, with Shopify Professional plan, it takes us more resources to process, maintain server, and also you will get support 24 hours/7 days along with higher priority under this plan.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Storener Online Mall

We used this app for a month. Then the inclusions in my package changed. If it changed for the better then I would not be rating it 1 star. We immediately deleted the app. We have moved to Areviews, much cheaper, same functionality, but way more tweaks.

January 5, 2020

Hi Damian,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so regret to hear about the trouble you met.

Besides, in case you missed it, along with our upgrade recently, 5.0, we decided to limit number of some elements per plan which you can get more details from this article:

This big change was planned, and informed to our customers during November via in-app chat + emails.

Apache Outdoors

Currently not working, every time i try to take an action i get logged out of the site or receive an error message. Contacted customer support and got no response.

January 2, 2020

Hi there,

This is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

Per my check, in the latest conversation with our agent here, your issue has been resolved, so please help to confirm on that conversation, and ask my colleague if further questions needed.

Have a great day.

Petey

Vintage Time Entertainment

Products probably work, if you can get past the poorly translated instructions. Customer service is abhorrent and otherwise absent. Instead of providing actual support they will read you the same line over and over, forward you to website links, and otherwise do anything BUT provide support.

December 29, 2019

Dear Daniel,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience may caused previously.

First of all, I have reviewed all of your tickets in our system, and at some points, our agent was not able to provide a full explanation with clear details that might lead to your confusion, and we surely will take this as a lesson learn in order to improve our service in the future.

Secondly, regarding your concern for Ali Reviews app, you have asked to extend the Free trial period for 1 more week .

The thing is that you installed our app on December 01, and removed it on December 07, mostly 7-day (a week) already, and I could not see any interruption during this period.

Meanwhile, that is the time where customer can explore our app for Free, and we always encourage customer to contact us if any issue with the app. However there was No concern received, and I assume that No issue was found.

Therefore, the extended trial request is impossible, and we noticed you about the policy with 7-day Free trial previously via different channels, on Shopify store, on in-app Pricing, and at Shopify Approval Charge step. By clicking confirmation on Approval Charge page, you have agreed with this policy, and we could not change it.

Last but not least, should you have any issue with our app later, please let me know via our live chat directly, and I am always willing to help you at any time.

Petey -