Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

El Sitio La Tienda

I cant see reviews on my product page, I completed all the steps, I need help with support service !

April 21, 2019

Hi Oscar,

This is Ken from FireApps cs team, thanks for your message.

Really appreciate your feedback on Shopify App Store about our app. It would be much appreciated for us to improve our app function better.

I got your concern, it was because you don't have our app reviews box, so the imported reviews can't be seen anywhere on your product page.

About your case, you can follow this instruction: https://help.fireapps.io/ali-reviews/storefront-display/how-to-add-review-box-to-product-page

If it doesn't work, please create a staff account for us and send to email: support@fireapps.io so that we could help you to add reviews box. Make sure to give us Products, Apps, and Theme access permission, then notice us on by a message. Our technical team will help you quickly.

For more details on how to create a staff account, kindly read this article.

As I have checked, you have uninstalled our app already.

Please help me to reinstall the app so that we can help you quicker.

We're waiting for your reply.

Ken

Mundo Booster

I downloaded and made the plan of 9 USD and is a real crap, besides not pulling all my products does not work the products that I have you send the comments appears that is right, however does not appear in the store, garbage and horrible application

April 17, 2019

Hi Nathan,

This is Ken from fireapps Cs team, thanks for your message.

We are deeply sorry for this situation which happened to you since we're different time zone, and please help me to note that we're are GMT +7:00 so we might different in time for supporting you at the right time.

As i have read your message about your issue, at the moment, our server sometimes isn’t consistent so it might be affected to your backend and your amount of products somehow in Manage Reviews.

Please visit this link to update and synchronize the product: https://alireviews.fireapps.io/cs/update-products

Sometimes, after this process, you will find some products which is removed from your Shopify store but still available on our Ali Reviews Dashboard. For this problem, please help me to check this link for deleting it: https://alireviews.fireapps.io/cs/delete-products

I hope this might be helpful and solved your issue quicker.

However, I have also checked on your product page, you don't have our app reviews box, that's the reason why you don't have any imported reviews to be shown.

Please get back to me right after you have tried but it doesn't work.

Ken

Tokyo Culture Club

If anyone is having trouble with leftover reviews/code, (using Brooklyn theme) I had to remove a line from each of my theme.liquid, product.liquid, product-template.liquid & delete an alireviews asset or snipet (can't remember which type it was, but the name will give it away).

Please include an option or put a trigger in the uninstall of the app to remove left over code. As many people here have said, uninstalling the app will leave reviews or random bars on your products pages. Really bad customer experience, I wanted to remove this app for now and would have considered the paid version down the line - not so sure now.

If this is fixed, I'd gladly modify or delete my review. Until then, this is potentially breaking stores for a lot of people that are not savvy enough to know how to fix/revert it.

March 31, 2019

Hi,

Normally, when you've uninstalled our app, there will be a code leftover on your site.

I got your concern, you can simply follow this instruction via this link for removing the leftover code:

If it doesn't work, please create a staff account to email: support@fireapps.io for us to log in and remove leftover code for you. Make sure to give us Products, Apps, and Theme access permission, then notice us on by a message. We'll check and help you asap.

For more details on how to create a staff account, kindly read this article.

Little Beach Shop

this app is terrible they charged me 3 times and it doesn't work at all :( I am really disappointed when I went to import the reviews from aliexpress and nothing is working !!! It does not appear on my webstore even if I change the code !

Bebe La Rosa

this app is terrible they charged me 3 times and it doesn't work at all :( I am really disappointed when I went to import the reviews from aliexpress they didnt work they use this terrible excuse for 3 weeks then stopped replying

"Hi K*****, , this is Ken, thanks for your message. At the moment, the server is maintained, so we can't do anything, it will be back soon in few minutes."

"The server of Ali Reviews is maintained, it will be remained to normal again soo, so that is the reason why you can't do anything at the backend."

Middleton Sports

Extremely poor support. Although I added them as a staff account they did not help to install the actual reviews. I payed for the full account at $14.99 per month for bulk upload but would not upload ONE review.

360electronics

downloaded one day, next day there was an error uploading reviews. When I deleted the app, the review option still showed at bottom of description page. I Still dont know what to do. I contacted support but still waiting on a response. I wouldnt DL this

DopeDesks

March 13, 2019

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused by our application. Can you send a ticket via email: support@fireapps.io for us to fix it?

Sirens' Anchorage

The premium app didn't work properly, with no customer service over the weekend. I will be asking for a refund

vecq

comment on enlève cette application de merde . Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/alireviews_core.liquid

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16