Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

Newretro.Net

Imported photo reviews are not shown anymore! I really dont know why please fix it! It is very important to me

Value Ville

costumer support is never available and you have to wait 3 days for them t be online. some products arent showing up and cant put reviews on them.

Royal Vision

Empty Dashboard. So I contacted the customer service but I can only speak with them once by day. I don't have any time for that

ShoppingWins

I got like 10 reviews for like a small amount of products. Horrible. Not only that, but after I uninstalled their app they kept parts of their code in my theme codes and put "Loading..." on the bottom of all my product pages. Took me 3 weeks later to figure out that Ali Reviews was response for this! Horrible Service.

BleuBirdShop

I was happy when I first used this app, the function, UI, etc.

but when I tested my page speed here:

my product page speed was: 49 / 100. Followed google's suggestion, removed the app, I speed up the page speed to: 81 / 100.

they have not optimized the files of the app. and make sure you removed the app completely, includes the files in your theme.

ROXAN JEWELRY

Empty dashboard. I cannot import any product even though I have plenty of products from Aliexpress in my shop.

Haddi Express

tough to use. coding. i dont know its work or not after coding recomend me good app with easy to use

Eltimi

I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE I DON'T LIKE

Curiously Paranormal

App did not work, empty dashboard. With help from support this was sorted out but then I could not import any reviews. Support this time was longer to reply and when they did I has already found another free app which is much easier to use (bulk importing!), has more features, requires no extra code and worked first time. There are better apps out there imo

coolshoppingnow

the app is not working, not importing reviews from aliexpress, the live support is available but they are not responsive, you will be lucky if you get any reply. terrible customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14