Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Product reviews with photo

PetsField.shop

Unable to download all reviews to .csv file, also not possible to Lazy Load reviews (to get more score at Google Page speed test)

June 25, 2019

Dear Anna Lysenko,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we deeply apologize for all inconveniences that you have experienced with having no function to download all reviews to .csv file as well as we have not integrated yet with 3rd partner for Lazy loading reviews to get more score at Google Page speed test.

We highly appreciate your contribution, and will make more effort to develop the app with more useful functions in the future releases, so please keep staying tuned.

Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to reach out to us if you need more support. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,

Donnie Blankenship

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. After click FREE PLAN I got blank page

June 23, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

Firstly, please accept this letter as our formal apology for the inconvenience you suffered at our app, and thank you for notifying us concerning this bug to check it immediately.

Honestly we have never encountered this issue when click on Free plan ourselves and also no customer was too, so we’re checking the app fully again to find out the root cause of this bug in the soonest.

For now, please help me to clear your browser cache by hitting Ctrl + Shift + R firstly, then re-install the app, and login to your shop domain again for a try.

In case this issue still persists or any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Painting Shop

And this app does not worth installation even for FREE, and now i have to remove it.

Waste a lot of time !!!

June 23, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I do sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Besides, may I know what issue you experienced when had installed our apps? I did a quick check, and found that you removed our app since Jan 12 without any communication to our support team, so that we were not aware of your problem timely.

In case you have any queries next time, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Lynn

allowerotic

Very bad
This application scam me!
The $ 9 of the PRO plan was debited to me and the operation of the application did not become effective.
I demand the managers to give me a prompt response.

June 17, 2019

Dear Luz,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team.

Firstly we sincerely sorry for the trouble you met with our app.

I checked your message sent to us carefully, and visited your store at https://allowerotic.com to have a look on your issue.

Therefore, I did send detail suggestions via live chat and email.

Please help to check it, and hopefully we can have a chance to assist you in order to fix this problem.

Lynn

Ryowatch

Trash App.. I wanna removed it from my store.. How I get it? Why you try to sell something that's not work very well???

June 13, 2019

Hi Fernando,

Here's Petey From FireApps Customer Support team. Hope you have a great day.

I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your using experience.

As per basic checks on your store, I can see that you uninstalled our app successfully, and it is completely disappeared on your store now.

Moreover, I could not see any reported issue via our support channel (chat/email).

Would you mind to give us a chance to help you by letting me know the issue happened to your store?

Also please be advised that I also sent you an email to follow up the case with you better.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard,
Petey

GKstocks

Holy Crap . . . removed it to reinstall again but now won't install. How do I install this App once more?

Hi ​George​,

Thanks for letting us know the issue, and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in respect to this issue.

I am Petey from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and please kindly be advised that our servers experienced an unexpected outage.

We are now in progress to fix it, and the ETA provided will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Everything should be back to normal since then, but rest assured I will keep you updated on the progress via your email ASAP.

Once again, we deeply apologize for this issue.

Best Regards,
Petey

BohoFestival

Used this app for awhile....getting a 404 error now, can't use it. Please fix this or I will be forced to use a different app.

Hello Jacob,

Here is Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied since you couldn’t be logged in to our app. The behind reason was due to the maintenance of our servers recently in order to improve our back-end.

Besides, I would like to inform that our Ali Reviews app will be back to normal around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT), and please note that it will not affect to reviews which you have had on your page.

Last but not least, once behalf of Ali Reviews team, I do apologize for what happened, and please feel free to contact our support team if any queries later.

Myra

Vas a viajar

503 Error all time! What happen with the interface?

Dear Gallen,

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconveniences you experienced with 503 Error, and some issues occurred to our app recently.

I am Anna from Customer support team, and we are deeply troubled that this issue has caused so much distress to you, our valued customer, and have looked into your complaint.

The main reason for above issues was due to an unexpected outage. At the moment, our server is being maintained for improving our back-end, and we are working so hard to bring them back at the earliest, ETA will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

We regret that this maintenance is taking your waiting time, and we are reviewing our app fully and carefully to ensure that this will not happen again, to you and/or any other customers.

If you have any questions, or any problems regarding our app, please feel free to contact us directly at support@fireapps.io, and we are always happy to assist.

Really appreciate your understanding and forgiveness!

Best regards,

ChoiceMaison

I am having issues with the app, cna the support line please get back to me, I've been waiting days for a response

Dear Albert Akinremi,

Please accept our deepest apologies regarding 404 issue you experienced due to our server's unexpected outage.

I am Johnson from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and it was not our intention to create such an awkward, and embarrassing situation for you.

Currently we are working so hard to bring our servers back to normal at the earliest, ETA will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Lastly, please feel free to let me know of your thoughts and concerns at any time via our email, chat service, or Facebook channel.

Sincerely,
Johnson

Indigo Store

find another app, this app slows down your website by at least 30% according to all kinds of speedtest out there. They have no solution for this so far! It makes no sense that when you enter the website that the first thing which is loading is their app instead of your home page pictures or product picture. They put their code in the header of your theme file which messes up everything

May 26, 2019

Hello Togar,

I am Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

In order to fix your issue, please help to create a staff account, send to our mailbox (support@fireapps.io) which will give us enough permissions to check your problem deeper.

Below is the link that will help you to know how to create staff account in case you need it:

Myra.