Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Jely Wax

If I wanted to write code I wouldn't have looked for an app in the store! BUT this app REQUIRES CODING! and even after coding the app doesn't work!

December 1, 2019

Hi Elizen,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I can check from our system, one of my colleague here, Andy, contacted you directly since last Friday, and issue was resolved with few existing articles.

If you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Maomi-Katzenpflege.de

I don't recommend using this app. Google PageSpeed insight before 77. After installing AliReview 32!!!!! It slows your landing page down and my bounce rate was at 90%!!!

November 24, 2019

Hi Dennis,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, I do sincerely sorry for the trouble you met with our app.

Besides, as I can see from our internal system, we have never received a request from you, so if you do not mind, please help to re-install our app, and give us a chance to troubleshoot this loading issue for you.

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Solid Stylez

Like any other app out there. You need a computer to use it. If you don’t have a computer but you do a mobile device; congratulations your s.o.l. What if literally the whole point of starting an e-commerce store was to make enough profit to get a computer. And then do even further dropshipping. It’s very irritating how apps and services don’t take into consideration the limitations For some people.

November 20, 2019

Dear Dominic,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Unfortunately at the moment, our app can only work on a PC/laptop with its Chrome extension installed that provides the best environment for the app's elements to work properly.

Besides, I will bring your comment to our Business Development to consider about a mobile supported version in a near future.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

23degrees

there is NO STAR for this ALIREVIEW /ALIEXPRESS REVIEWSapp that will make me want to use this again. i have no idea how they generated so many good reviews, but because perhaps they are in the 'REVIEWS' business, they easily created and imported it themselves, however this is not why i'm writing.

1) BULK import feature is absolutely useless. I imported bulk reviews and to my SHOCK / HORROR THESE REVIEWS ARE BEING PUBLISHED LIVE on my site, instead of it just being imported to our dashboard to edit and manage. Can you imagine the work we have to do if we import 20- 50 reviews and it all gets uploaded to site for 100 products? We have to do so much work 'backwards' just to remove those reviews, and take it all down before the customer sees it live on site. Mind you, there is no way to turn the LIVE import off. it just is.
Also there are so many bogus reviews on the aliexpress vendors, name doesn't match country, genders doesn't match names etc that it's really crucial to edit. and imagine all this LIVE on your site.

2) BUGGY reviews via download ; i downloaded a review via aliexpress for one product, and out comes reviews for another product , and this has happened more than once for 2 different products. I have so far only done 4 product review imports so that's 50% of the time.

3) Customer service is ok, but doest't seem to grasp the gravity of the problem, and keeps apologizing. HEY APOLOGIES ARE NOT going to make the app better, having a better and smarter app makes the app better!

4) Don't bother with paying for the bulk order because you have to backtrack and do everything in the normal paid feature.

finally, features for downloading reviews are limited, so sayonara kudasai, this app took up so much time fo rme to just edit a couple of reviews due to the above and backtracking and bugs etc that i wish they would pay me to review this instead!

UPDATED:

PETEY: WHAT BLOODY RUBBISH are you talking about - the other thing your team is FAMOUS for doing is creating nothing but excuses to all the revelations i have made instead of targeting the problem head-on and providing the solution 1 by 1 !

IN regards to point no 1 that you made about me importing Alireviews sample ( total bollocks!) and i have screenshots that i've sent to prove it, links as well

in regards to POINT NO3 - are you absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND or not in communication with your team OR just plain dumb? OF COURSE i gave one of your girls access to my shopify admin and added her as collaborator to check! I have deleted her since your lame excuses of service and refused anymore access in case you guys f up my backend of the store, seeing your app is nothing but bugs, which one of your guys admitted.

another reason I'm not using this app anymore is mainly also because this team is nothing but FOS ( full of sh*t) instead of solving your problems, they keep adding to it by "tai-chi-ing" and NOT addressing the real issue, GOING ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND CREATING EXCUSES and try to confuse the heck out of you and want you to be absolutely lost! They don't even know what the hell they're talking about

you think your customers are stupid and don't know what they're talking about Petey ? You are insulting our intelligence, not wasting anymore time here!

To NEW users, if you really want to know what i'm talking about, these guys NEVER give you a straight answer and string you round and round, all you have to do is read customer's service reply below to me to know this is exactly how they behave. Absolutely USELESS

November 6, 2019

Dear Cheryl,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology for all inconvenience may have caused to you.

Regarding to your your concerns, I have reviewed this case carefully, and I can see you had 3 issues, so I would like to make it clear as the following:
1/ "Wrong reviews imported" issue
For this concern, I believe that you imported reviews in Ali Reviews app dashboard by using the example product link we gave in our On-boarding tutorial. It is just for testing purpose, and to show new user know about what they need to copy into this field.

Therefore, for your real product going to put into store, you should find your own product link on AliExpress, and use it for your product.

2/ "Reviews publish/unpublish after imported" issue:
At the moment, in order to provide best convenience for most merchants when doing import reviews, we do set "Auto publish all reviews" after imported.

In your specific case, since you want to check/edit reviews to make sure all the reviews are good to go before publishing, we have a resolution for you with just 1-click: you can choose Bulk unpublish from Action dropdown menu, and as a result, all reviews will be unpublished immediately.

However, I also acknowledge your opinion, and will bring it to our Business Development team for considering to have an option to make reviews auto unpublish right after importing in future release.

3/ "Rating star" issue
We asked you to provide a staff account in order to assist you with coding, but you has not given us permission to access.

Furthermore, we will be more than happy to see you re-install our app again later, and give us a chance to help you out of all these problems.

I also am going to get in touch with you in a separate email for better following up, so feel free to share me your feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you soonest, and have a great day.

Petey -

Therapy Led Face Mask

Made me site slow don't use it at all. The worst app for the reviews. It will make your site slow too

October 18, 2019

Hello Sarthak,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, I am so sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused to you.

Besides, as I can see, my teammate, Jennifer, worked with you on this issue, however she did not receive any reply from you for a long time, not sure what happened there.

By the way, I have passed this comment to her to continue following up directly then.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate

Tokoro Cases

Downloaded and it didn't even work for me. Said this:

Error ID: d596cd3caac744fe9ace85179f0f9e8d

October 11, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just checked again, and everything is now good from our end.

Could you please help me reload the browser and access to the app again?
I believe it will work then.

If no changes, please feel free to contact us via live chat, or email us at email support@fireapps.io, then we will help you at the soonest.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

HasenioGh

i was using this app and that was great after a while, they start showing me an error message in the hole product page even if i deleted they still showing me the error message, bad app ever.

October 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As per checked, I can see that you installed our app 1 month ago, and uninstalled it just 2 minutes later then. Also there was no communication between you and our support team for further troubleshooting.

Therefore, would you mind sharing us what the error you were facing at that time? It would be great if you can re-install the app, and give us a chance to help you out of that problem.

Meanwhile, I have sent you a separated email to follow up on this case with better response, so please reply back to us ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Jamie Jaunts

Beware of their refund policy and make sure that you have completely uninstalled the app if that is what you intend to do. When you uninstall the app take screenshots.

September 19, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

For your case, as I double checked, you have not uninstalled the app until September 18, therefore, it is impossible for us to issue you a refund for the time that you still used the app. Also monthly you should receive bill from Shopify, so it should give you a heads-up about those charges.

Besides, when you started to install and use our app, it meant you agreed to our policy here, and please feel free to let me know if there is anything you misunderstood and/or uncleared:

Hope this will be helpful to you, and if you have further concerns on this, we are willing to hear and assist you ASAP then.

Wanthose

I USED TO USE THIS APP FOR FREE BUT NOW THESE PEOPLE ARE NOW CHARGING MONEY... WHEN I COBTACTED THEM ABOUT THIS THEY SAID THAT THE NEW USERS MUST PAY NOW!

September 10, 2019

Dear Majid,

I'm Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, in order to help our customers experience better product and service quality, recently we decided to remove Free plan, and offer 7-day free trial period on Paid plans. We believe that our valuable customers will get more benefits from this change along with many new features coming very soon.

Secondly, for store which you installed our app before Aug 15, and are using Free plan, please continue enjoying it as one of our agent, Lynn, explained you 21 days ago.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Arlatec Oy

Theme broken after installing this, thanks for that. Product descriptions disappeared and so did footer. Uninstall did not help.

August 25, 2019

Hi Arlatec,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we are so sorry for any inconveniences, and the trouble with broken theme may have caused to your store.

Secondly, we have checked your account in our system, but unluckily we were not able to find any conversations between you and our team, so that we could not find out the cause of your issue, and help you out with it asap.

Besides, I am following up with you via this email, and please give us one more chance to help you by replying back to this email, and create a staff account to our email at support@fireapps.io which will allow us to login to your store, and check your issue with more details.

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Anna