Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Berry Nice Home

It's a shame that Oberlo has ceased to exist and that we are forced to migrate to fireapps like this! Their technical support is not trained to handle complex issues, they do not understand the problems well, they lack resolution and logic. I have paid for your application and we have received a medicocre application. We have lost 4 days of work, trying to speak with support. We've sent you screenshots, specifically told you about the bug, and even sent you a video, but your tech support is tech-savvy and has no idea what they're doing. Their responses are short and eager to help only to leave the support ticket open! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP, IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Hopefully there is some other company that releases an app that actually works and has trained support because they suck.

June 18, 2022

Hi Ricardo,

Here's Kane and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience causing to your experience

First of all, we fully take responsibility because of unexpected support. Also please believe us that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years so we highly appreciate your understanding in this situation

We have seen that one of our colleagues is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Kane

Enamel Camel

The bulk importer is the main selling point for this app as I do not have time to find Aliexpress links, one by one, to copy over to an app when each of my 3 stores have over 1000 products. THE BULK IMPORTER IS NOT WORKING when you also use the Dsers app (because Orberlo is shutting down) . The support team is unhelpful, they cut and paste links from the support documentation ( which I have already read) and then one of the dev team suggested that I delete my other stores ( I have 3) from Dsers so that I can bulk import reviews for 1. This would lead to me losing all the product data for 2 stores rendering them usless, wtf ?!!

May 19, 2022

Hi Cara,

Here's David and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue from Dser account because of many stores logging at the same time in 1 account, so you cannot import review in bulk, you need to logout the rest of stores, however we have realized log out one of your store from Dser means removing its data, this is a known issue and we surely noted it to improve it in the next releases

As an alternative solution, please consider to install Ali Orders and it will help you bulk import review like Dser, also because Ali Orders is fully controlled by us, if there's anything wrong with it we can check and fix it immediately

I have seen that one of my colleagues has been sending you follow-up emails, please kindly check it and let them know for further support.

David

Heralore

Do NOT install this app! It doesn't actually work (you can't import reviews), and the support is inexistent. These people barely speak English and they got no clue how to fix their broken app. Avoid it. Get Loox Reviews or Stamped.io, something else.

April 12, 2022

Hi Eduard,

Here's Fiona and please accept my deepest apology for this unexpected situation

Recently our app has met the trouble with AliExpress, so it prevents you to import review, meanwhile we have provided you temporary solution to handle this. Now I would like to inform that it's completely resolved and you can import normally as it should be.

I have seen that my colleague is reaching out you via email, but unsuccessful, please kindly check your email with clear explanation and let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Fiona

MAGIA TOY

are killing the app, now to be able to make basic changes you need to be on the $20 plan i.e. a junk app estão matando o aplicativo, agora para poder fazer alterações básicas, você precisa estar no plano de US $ 20, ou seja, um aplicativo lixo

April 12, 2022

Hi GUSTAVO,

Here's Erik and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience causing to your experience.

In relation to your concern, for making it clear the setting as hiding flag as well as icon is available on Essential plan and above, so hope you consider to upgrade your plan to use these settings.

Also as you know that Essential plan is considered as the best choice for most of users, because it brings not only the advance settings like this but also more useful functions to attract buyers' attention on the products. We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, but we are confident that our app will provide a great return on investment.

Erik

The Popular Flamingo

I've had this app for nearly two years and all it did was give me problems. It all started when they did an update. Every review got deleted on my store while I was getting heavy traffic. They managed to fix it after a couple of hours, but you cannot run a professional online business with that kind of situation. Then, I tried to send review requests, and my god, what a nightmare. I set it to send 30 days after fulfillment and Ali Reviews decides to send emails 7 days after fulfillment. I woke up every day to several customers asking me where their order is... I explained the issue to Ali Reviews customer service and they said it "should" be fixed, which it wasn't after a couple of days. Customer service needs to be more assuring. They tell you what you want to hear, not the reality. This app is very buggy and not recommended for "professional" business owners. I am not ready to delete this app yet because I already have too many imported reviews unfortunetely. If I knew all of this from the beginning I never would have used it. Buyer beware.

April 6, 2022

Hi Jonathan,

My name's Brian. First of all, we sincerely apologize for what happened to you and your store. Besides that, digging into the issue you faced with our Ali Reviews as following:

1. In relation to your review request email, please notice that once your sending time setting is done and you activate "auto schedule requests", all scheduled mails will still be sent according the current setting, so it's the main reason why your orders have been set 7 days after fulfillment instead of 30 days

2. As you mentioned that "It all started when they did an update. Every review got deleted on my store while I was getting heavy traffic", I have checked this unexpected issue happened last year. From now onward, I make sure this will never happen again.

One of my colleague is reaching out you via email but unsuccessful, please kindly check your email and let them know if you need further support

Brian

Tchupilla

All the info could be more easy to manage. The support is good, but the good way should be not need to use them. Put the info in intuitive and good manner places, please. But something more is very wrong with this people... When I start using this app, the free option wasn't available. However in the description of the app this option is on. Then I sent a message to support and they said that something was wrong but will fix that. They said too that I could use a trial week and after I'll could change to free plan. Ok. The trail finish and all my 4 days doing the reviews to my products simple disapear. I tried to contact again the support but this option is no more available to me. No answers, no way to recover my work... unless I pay a plan. I'm so furious with this situation!! Why some people think that is Ok make people loose time like that?

February 24, 2022

Hi Álvaro,

This is Oscar, we're so sad to see your unexpected experience with our app.

Frist of all, on the behalf of my team, I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. For making it clear, my colleague did not give you a clear explanation about your plan, so it leads to misunderstanding. I have just checked and seen that you're in Free plan, please kindly check it again.

Also I have seen that one of my colleague is following up your case by sending some follow-up emails. Please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Oscar

PeixeQuePula

it was great, but money talks louder. they remove most of the features from the starter plan. now if I want to use this app Im almost obligated to upgrade. If you are a non global store and need reviews on your language I do not recommend this app. There are better options with better plans.

January 28, 2022

Hi Marcu,

Here's Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for any inconvenience causing to your experience.

Regarding to your concern, based on each plan it will have its own limitation. Here you're in Starter plan, the Starter plan ($9.90/month) is designed for stores that has the small amount of products and the main features of this plan is to import and show reviews.

For the higher plan as the Essential plan ($19.90/month) is considered as the best choice for most of users and is designed for stores that has a fair amount of products. More useful as well advance features to attract buyers' attention on the products.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Anna

MagmaxPRO™

Andy from customer service is HORRIBLE!!! If they do not solve it for me, I delete this shitty application and leave a mentioning reviews, WHAT A HUGE SHIT! 3 YEARS WORKING WITH YOU AND NOW THEY CAN'T PROVIDE A FUCKING SERVICE WELL, GET BACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WORKING AT ALI REVIEWS, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING.

December 17, 2021

Hi Marielly,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry this inconvenience causing to your store

First of all, for unexpected support from my agent, he will have a proper training to avoid this again. Also please believe me that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years, and I highly appreciate your understanding in this situation

For your issue, the rating star is fixed and it's showing fine on your featured product on homepage, please kindly check it again. I have seen that my colleague is taking care your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Henry

Taraiga

Beware of this app when you plan to import your reviews from another app 1. This app is not storing the images that you import from your previous app even you have paid for the subscription, It relies on the link on your previous app to show the images, so when you uninstall your previous app and it deletes your data, the images in ali reviews will be broken. 2. I had this broken images issue a few days ago and until now, their support still could not fix this issue. 3. I think I have to ask a compensation since they cause me a losing datas of my reviews

December 6, 2021

Hi Stephanus,

Here's Kane from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience causing to your store.

Regarding to your concern, you've exported the review from the review app fera.ai but when you've uninstalled that app, all exported images are not working properly so it can't show in our app, this is the limit from our app, now you should find the relevant images from your store and replace image links. We have noted this point and will improve it in the next releases.

As a sincere apology, we already refunded the latest charge for you, also we have offered other benefits to remedy for this situation. My colleague has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Kane

CozyNight

I never had any problem with apps until I came across Ali Reviews, the worst app from all, full of bugs and errors, keep away!

May 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your case and seen that

1. The first issue is slow loading speed of review box on mobile version, for making it clear, as usual the review box will be shown properly around 2 or 3 seconds after your page is fully loaded. Also the slow loading speed of the review box still depends on the number of reviews you're having, the more reviews/photos you import per product, the slower it loads.

2. You got the error "Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'alireviews-widget-51730' is not a valid section type", have you changed or edited review code from your side? Generally, when you add widget as review box, it will automatically be shown on your page, since my colleague asked you to grant access permission with limit access for further help, but you did not allow it, so it's hard for us to fix the error.

Finally, you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have one more chance to support you with the highest priority. We make sure that your issues will be completely fixed.

As my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please kindly check and get back to us, so we can help you further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

William