Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

I am a victim of this Ali Review app for over 2 or 3 years using it ( I am still waiting Shopify check when I started using it). During my subscription days, I have requested them to fix all errors and warnings caused by their app, but non of their tech support was able to fix. They didn't even know what problems were until April13, 2021. One of tech support Kate pointed out my theme doesn't have Rich Snippet schema code so that they were not able to insert their Rich Snippet code into my theme. My SEO seriously damaged and my business got ruined by the Ali Review app. Since the app doesn't have exporting feature, I had to stay until I can't stand anymore. I finally spent 1 day manually to create my own exporting sheet and uninstalled the Ali Review app on April 19, 2021, and then installed Judge.me Review app. So, now all errors and warning in my google search console finally fixed. Please click on the link below to see the proof. So, I wrote to them to request $5 fee back for each month for my full subscription time period. They refused. So, now I am waiting for the result of my refund request from Shopify to them. If I don't get my refund, I will dispute to my credit card company and get back my money for the feature I never used from Ali Review app but I already paid to them. The detail reasons are below. Please check. 1. Ali Review app never inserted a Rich Snippet code into my theme during my subscription days because Ali tech support Kate said on April13, 2021 that my theme doesn't have a Rich Snippet schema code to let them insert their Rich Snippet code into my theme. That means I never used their rich snippet feature. So, they must refund me $5 fee back each month for what I didn't get but I already paid them. 2. The worst part is that the Ali Review app caused my website so many errors and warnings in google search console. My website SEO is seriously damaged. Their tech supports were never able to fix the errors and warnings their app caused during my subscription days. Moreover, none of them could find out what the problems were and fixed them even though I requested them to help many times before during my subscription days. I was super tired of reaching them for help. My errors and warnings continue. ( Here are 2 links to see 2 screenshots of my google consoles errors and warnings: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_MyGoogleConsole_FullOfErrors.jpg?v=1619099557 https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_MyGoogleConsole_1URLDetected2items_1Error5Warnings.jpg?v=1619099569 ) 3. Kate blamed my theme for not having a Rich Snippet schema code so that they were not able to insert their Rich Snippet code into my theme. That is not true. The real reason is that the Ali Review app has no ability to provide a Rich Snippet code for every theme in any condition. Here is why? After I passed Kate's written request to my Schema Plus app to request them to add the Rich Snippet schema code for Ali Review app into my theme, Schema Plus app owner Baris responded to me with a screenshot to Prove "The Error is from Ali Review Schema. You should ask them to Fix IT...." ( Here is link to see Kate's written request to Schema Plus app what they need to do: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_Kate_requested_What_ShemaPlus_NeedTo_Do.png?v=1619099514 ;
Here is the link to see the owner of Schema Plus prove that the Error is from Ali Review app: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0808/6529/files/Screenshot_SchemaPlus_ShowTheProof_AliReview_App_Has_Problem.png?v=1619099543 ) 4. Here is another proof that Ali Review app was not able to do their job to provide me the correct service without errors and warnings, but another app can do the job perfectly. After I uninstalled Ali Review app and then immediately installed Judge.me Review app. Judge.me app works perfectly for me. Now my website Rich Snippet is available to see on Google. Please check the link below for my current website Rich Snippet feature on Google. Here is the link: https://search.google.com/test/rich-results?id=-McR20FcdxZcHUFQ_O0dAQ In short, during my subscription time, Ali review app never fixed the errors and warnings and their tech support team never found out what the problem was until April 13, 2021 Kate pointed out. That is enough reason Ali Review app must pay me back $5 for each month for the Rich Snippet feature I never used since Ali Review app didn't work for my theme and that caused me so many errors and warnings. That resulted in my SEO seriously damaged and ruined my business.

thefullmoonmirror

Terrible app. integration with gempages is awful and you should stay away from it for now until it's fixed

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue, it's an unexpected issue when our review widget cannot be automatically shown when you Ali Reviews element from Gempage, but we completely help you add it manually and there are no negative effects with this way. Besides that we are working proactively with them to have a final resolution in the next few days.

However, as we have checked your conversation with our colleague and seen that you have not mentioned this issue for us, so we cannot check and fix it for you. Since you uninstalled our app, you please consider to reinstall our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority.

Charles

Doppelpets

Stay away from this app if you are using gempages. the new update breaks everything and the reviews are not working. Their support is incompetent and useless. Use Loox Reviews and stay away from this

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for your bad experience with us.

Regarding to your concern as following:

1. It is an unexpected integration issue with Gempage. Anytime you changes something in GemPages, our review widget has been disappeared, and we are working proactively with them to have resolution in the next few days.

2. Although our review widget cannot be automatically shown when adding Ali Reviews element from Gempage, we definitely help you add it manually and there are no negative effects with this way. As we have checked your conversation with our colleague and seen that your issue has been resolved . Please let them know if you need further support. Once again we're truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

William

Behaved Collar

Shitty app. After the 6.0 update, it doesn't work with gem pages anymore and their absolutely horrific support is useless. STAY AWAY and use a better option.

Hi there,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team.

First of all, we take full responsibility and sincerely apologize for what happened to you and your store. As we checked your conversation with our colleague and seen that we have explained clearly about your issue and it has been fixed completely.

Furthermore, for making it clear that the integration issue with Gempage is an unexpected issue and our app is experiencing with few customers using GemPages as a page builder. Anytime a user changes something in GemPages, it leads to a negative impact in Ali Reviews and we are working proactively with them to have a final solution in the next few days.

Last but not least, anytime you want to re-install our Ali Reviews, please feel free to let us know and we will make sure to assist you with everything you need to have a success business.

Kyle

www.patisaa.com

TERRIBLE APP! The review settings are unreliable. The customer service equally pathetic and incapable.

April 8, 2021

Hi Sonali,

Here's Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your case and seen that

1. The problem with your filter setting. Firstly you might mistakenly set your filter with negative review, so your imported reviews still show negative review. To avoid not being imported negative review, you need to set up 100% positive review. The second one as some reviews with another language, this is a know issue from AliExpress, as my colleague mentioned clearly that the amount of reviews translated in your English language may be less than 70%, because it still depends on translation service provided by AliExpress, if their contents have not been translated into English language yet, our app still import original reviews.

2. "The customer service equally pathetic and incapable", we have reviewed this case with the relevant agent and have a proper training for them to improve their supporting skills and reach customer needs.

We have sent you a follow-up email, please let us know if you need further support

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Keva

Robbinmaid

I do not recommend this app, a lot of missing features.
I just paid for the paid plan to find out i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews, and the support team was not able to help, and they refuse to refund me even after 1 day of usage of the paid plan. I tried many customer-friendly apps they were really helpful and their app has amazing feuatures than this one. I do not recommend.

April 10, 2021

Hi Rachida,

Here's Henry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team team of Ali Reviews and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concern as "i cannot remove the empty stars on products without reviews", unfortunately this function is not yet at the moment, however, we're really appreciate your feedback and it will be forwarded to concern team to investigate and add it for future update.

Another is your refund request, based on our policy, we do not offer unconditional refund after 7-day trial, however, depended on case by case, we will consider to refund for users. As we have checked, my colleague has sent you a follow-up email, please check their email and response to them to have a resolution.

Henry

dishsupplies

Such a headache. I wasted so much time trying to set up. It is much easier to set up almost every other review app

March 18, 2021

Hello Joseph,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with our app, however I do not see any communication between you and our team. Therefore, could you please let me know if there was any problem when set up our app for better understanding?

Besides, if you can re-install our app, I will be more than happy to help you to set up all things you need as same as we always do with other valuable customers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kate

dollbobo

Garbage app, uninstall and still continue to deduct fees.Garbage app,Garbage app,Garbage app,Garbage app

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Michael from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your conversation with my colleague and seen that your last billing cycle had been charged before you uninstalled our app, for making it clear the last charge was for the previous billing cycle which came along with Shopify monthly charge. We did not charge you after you uninstalled the app. The subscription was totally canceled.

You are having a follow-up email with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Regards
Michael

hhhhhmmmdaryl

WORST CUSTOMER SERIVCE EVER I really regret install this app. too many bug on my websites, the customer servise seems do not exist, do not response me and fix the bugs. really harm my business

December 30, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

We have checked your case, to be honest, your bug is not totally from our app, it`s also from your theme, and my colleague try to help you by giving alternative solution as well.

In case you change your mind to re-install our app, so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, our support team is always available 24/7

Regards
Jennifer

Trends Corner

This APP is a total disaster! This is ruined whole my site codes and now I am getting a lot of error from the Merchant center and search console because of the snippets which this app added into my theme and my organic traffic has stopped because of this terrible app. The support team, they are the worst I have ever seen. They request collaborator access and write you to let you know that they are working on the issue, but after hours and days they never log in to your account, simply they do nothing, just keep you waiting even if you tell them how urgent is this. they only read your messages but not giving any reply. They are always asking for a review, so here is your review that you deserve! NOT RECOMMENDED

December 21, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Jade from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we are sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused to your store.

Regarding to your concern, we realize how urgent your issue is and we also hurry my Dev team into fixing your issue as soon as possible, but we hope you understand for us because we have received a hundred of cases, so it need take time to fix your case. As I have re-checked your case, it`s has been fixed completely, please kindly check it again.

I have seen you are having an active chat as well as follow-up email, please reply to us if you need further help.

Jade