Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

mySuperTEE

I forgot to uninstall this app, I asked for a refund but customer care says that I can't get money back, and I've never use this app... anyway, this app will significally slow your store, keep away from it.

WIlhem

Import process is terrible. Why does the customer need a female AND male name in the csv file? That makes no sense. It would be great if the developers actually know how ecommerce works in western civilization.

October 12, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding your concern, this is the limitation with our current CSV function, and we have planned to fix it in the next release.

Also in order to bypass this issue, please help to create a temporary name when creating CSV file, and you can change it later using our Edit review feature.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards

Letifly Decor

(we wish we could give 0 star) This app is asking us to upgrade like every 2 weeks. We JUST started paying more with them (double actually...) and they're now doubling their bill AGAIN. This is unacceptable and we will look into other review solutions, there are many out there. ALSO, and what's most concerning, their JS is mesding up with the load speed of our site A LOT. Sorry for all these ALL CAPS but these developers don't know much what they're doing.

September 8, 2020

Hi Raphael,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Related to your concern, I guarantee 100% to you that we have never charged any customers more than once in the same billing cycle. Therefore, it should have some misunderstanding here, and I do need your billing screenshots for further investigation.

Besides, regarding loading speed, I am sending a Collaborator request to you to check this one deeper with my Development team, so please do not worry. We will do our best to assist you.

Since we are having an active conversation, please feel free to get back to me there at any time.

Beachspark

The worst app ever! This app slowdown your whole website and that ultimately affects your conversion rate recently due to some error in this app my whole website got down for more than a day and it has affected my sales a lot as my store is a six-figure store. I never recommend anyone to use such crap app ever!

Hello Sarthak,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team.

First of all, on the behalf of our team here, I am sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

We had a unexpected problem with our server on last Thursday, and we tried to fix it as soon as we could. I truly apologize, and promise that we will do our best to avoid this kind of issue happening again.

Besides, this issue was solved on the same day as it happened. Did it still affect your store after that?

Please let me know if the issue still persists, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Hooked Coolers

Ali Reviews caused over 20% drop in sales in last two days which was from page speed loading time of almost 12 seconds from our previous 1-2 seconds. Shopify couldn't figure this out over the last two days but finally found it the issue in the code for AliExpress. I'm sure many other customers were affected. Please fix.

Hello Chris,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Since you are having an active live chat with my colleague, Johnson, please help to continue working there. Also please note that there is a pending request from your side to provide us a Collaborator account for further checking.

Mystique Interior

I stopped using this app a few weeks ago and then today noticed by website is taking 1.3 MINUTES to load. The culprit? Alireview js and css files that I don't even use anymore. I don't know whats happening here but deleted this app asap.

Hi Andriy,

My name is Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

As I mentioned in our email, you can simply follow this link to remove the leftover code from our app:

Optimos Store

Horrível, fica travando demais e os comentários fica desaparecendo na página de produtos frequentemente, me fez perder clientes. Muito ruim!

August 4, 2020

Hi Dhionatan,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

As I just checked your Product page, your review box and rating star are working properly. However, you said that "it gets stuck too much", so could you please elaborate it, so I can help you further and better?

Besides, to check your issue deeper, I have sent you a Collaborator Request, please kindly go to your Shopify Home, and accept it. Or you can find the request in Settings --> Plan and Permission

Please let me know once the request is accepted, and look forward to hearing your reply.

FarmCityPets

EDIT: Another terrible feature of this app is that once you upgrade, if you want to downgrade back to a cheaper plan (but one that still allows all the same amount of reviews) you will lose ALL your reviews, even if it's to a plan that allows the same type and amount of reviews. There is no way to export your reviews so they are gone forever. You are essentially stuck into the upgraded plan, which has no extra features from the medium sized plan. Upgrade to the 'Premium' and instantly experienced issues. Multiple star lines appearing on my product pages. When they went in to 'fix' it they have messed up my product page. It's the weekend now and I have stopped all my ads so hopefully people don't see my pages looking the way they do. No photos displaying and now I have the two star lines back. It's been like this for over 24 hours. They have 'forwarded my concern' to the developers with zero information on the timeframe of if these people actually work weekends. I'm assuming it will be the same people who messed it up in the first place. The Premium lists '24/7 app specialist'. THIS IS NOT A DEVELOPER AND CANNOT HELP YOU THIS IS SIMPLY A PERSON WHO CAN FOWARD YOUR MESSAGE TO THE DEVELOPERS. DO NOT PURCHASE .

August 2, 2020

Hello there,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused to your store.

First of all, I did re-check your case with our Technical team, and we would like to confirm that we only added CSS codes to your store on Friday, and did not touch your store theme's code. I have no idea on why this issue happened, and surely this is not our expected result. Thus, I am going to discuss internally team to figure out a solution in order to avoid this mistake happening in the future.

Secondly, to make things clear, our app specialists who are available 24/7 is to help you to use the app properly, and fix simple technical issues within their knowledge. However, for some cases which need deeper knowledge in technical, it will require assistance from our Development team who are not available during weekend usually. It does not mean your issue will not be fixed during weekend, depends on the difficulty and complexity of reported issue, but we always try our best as we can.

Besides, since we are having an active chat, I am going to note above points, and some recommendations we just found which could be used to improve your store currently, so hope to get your response there.

Last but not least, thank you for your understanding, and kindness, and I am so sorry for what happened again.

Have a great week ahead.

Homegooddepot

horrible imports all reviews to wrong product

July 15, 2020

Hello there,

Normally, when you use the AliExpress link to import reviews, we will take the reviews which are available in that link to import back to your store. Therefore, to better understand and find the quickest way to solve the issue, please kindly tell me more detail of what happened, and AliExpress link you used to import.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

SleekZPro

I'd installed alireviews on my store some time ago, but reviews kept disappearing from my store without explanation.

When I asked for help I just received a generic response which did not solve my problem. Lisa also took me through a roller coaster of BS back and forth for 6 days without offering any help. Worst support ever.

July 14, 2020

Hello Simon,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience has caused to you.

I noticed that you only contacted our support team regarding issue on Alexan Home store, so not sure if you have had any other issue on this store, SleekZPro?

On the behalf of support team, I am sorry for the misunderstanding of agent assisted you, but it surely does not reflect our app quality and support team correspondingly. Therefore, could you please consider to re-install our app, and give me another chance to support you?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26