Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Tokoro Cases

Downloaded and it didn't even work for me. Said this:

Error ID: d596cd3caac744fe9ace85179f0f9e8d

October 11, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just checked again, and everything is now good from our end.

Could you please help me reload the browser and access to the app again?
I believe it will work then.

If no changes, please feel free to contact us via live chat, or email us at email support@fireapps.io, then we will help you at the soonest.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

HasenioGh

i was using this app and that was great after a while, they start showing me an error message in the hole product page even if i deleted they still showing me the error message, bad app ever.

October 10, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As per checked, I can see that you installed our app 1 month ago, and uninstalled it just 2 minutes later then. Also there was no communication between you and our support team for further troubleshooting.

Therefore, would you mind sharing us what the error you were facing at that time? It would be great if you can re-install the app, and give us a chance to help you out of that problem.

Meanwhile, I have sent you a separated email to follow up on this case with better response, so please reply back to us ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

​Petey

Jamie Jaunts

Beware of their refund policy and make sure that you have completely uninstalled the app if that is what you intend to do. When you uninstall the app take screenshots.

September 19, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

For your case, as I double checked, you have not uninstalled the app until September 18, therefore, it is impossible for us to issue you a refund for the time that you still used the app. Also monthly you should receive bill from Shopify, so it should give you a heads-up about those charges.

Besides, when you started to install and use our app, it meant you agreed to our policy here, and please feel free to let me know if there is anything you misunderstood and/or uncleared:

Hope this will be helpful to you, and if you have further concerns on this, we are willing to hear and assist you ASAP then.

Lynn

Wanthose

I USED TO USE THIS APP FOR FREE BUT NOW THESE PEOPLE ARE NOW CHARGING MONEY... WHEN I COBTACTED THEM ABOUT THIS THEY SAID THAT THE NEW USERS MUST PAY NOW!

September 10, 2019

Dear Majid,

I'm Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, in order to help our customers experience better product and service quality, recently we decided to remove Free plan, and offer 7-day free trial period on Paid plans. We believe that our valuable customers will get more benefits from this change along with many new features coming very soon.

Secondly, for store which you installed our app before Aug 15, and are using Free plan, please continue enjoying it as one of our agent, Lynn, explained you 21 days ago.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

​Petey

Arlatec Oy

Theme broken after installing this, thanks for that. Product descriptions disappeared and so did footer. Uninstall did not help.

August 25, 2019

Hi Arlatec,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Firstly, we are so sorry for any inconveniences, and the trouble with broken theme may have caused to your store.

Secondly, we have checked your account in our system, but unluckily we were not able to find any conversations between you and our team, so that we could not find out the cause of your issue, and help you out with it asap.

Besides, I am following up with you via this email, and please give us one more chance to help you by replying back to this email, and create a staff account to our email at support@fireapps.io which will allow us to login to your store, and check your issue with more details.

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Anna

Boisterous Babies

I didn't even get to use this app. I installed it then immediately noticed on the bottom of my site "powered by ali reviews". Wtf? Lucky it was early morning so it's unlikely any customers saw that. I didn't see any option to remove that immediately so I immediately uninstalled the app.

August 13, 2019

Hi there,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team. Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding your concern about removing the "Powered by Ali Reviews", I would like to let you know that this feature will be available in our Paid plans.

Since you have uninstalled our app already, please give us another chance to re-install our app, and upgrade to our Pro or Unlimited plan which I am sure to you that you will enjoy a lot of great features.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

​Have a nice day.

Johnson

fiberartboutique.com

I deleted this app already after i day Did not work. Now almost all my product from my website can't be find on Aliexpress. ERROR 404. I need to upload product again. Many days waisted.
I wish I paid attention to reviews.

August 11, 2019

Hello Barbara,

This is Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Unluckily we did not receive any request from you, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

By the way, I am going to follow up with you via this email, and look forward to hearing your reply.

In case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

​Johnson

blackborne

it is really a bad bad , bad bad, just one product, i don't recommended nobody else, this add is terrible

August 11, 2019

Hello Andrea,

Unluckily we have not received any request from you till now, so we could not provide a solution sooner.

Can you please me know what happened there, and I will be more than happy to assist you?

Look forward to hearing your reply, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

​Johnson

Matupuncture

I got this app and didnt like it. I wasted $9. Then uninstalled it and now my store load time is 20 seconds. This app is terrible.

August 1, 2019

Hi Brett,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and I do apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Currently I can see that you have had a conversation with our agent, Lynn, so I am going to inform her about this, and please let her help you with a resolution ASAP.

​Ken

MyGlamourBox

Complete garbage. The reviews stop showing up randomly. I've had issues with them time after time. Go with practically any other app besides this.

July 31, 2019

Hi Terry,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback on Shopify.

Firstly, we apologize for this inconvenience may have caused to your store.

Regarding your issue, it is related to our newly function added recently which would help to improve your customers' experience in your Shopify store. However, there might be some old cache saved on your Chrome browser.

In order to fix this problem, our resolution is please clear cache by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R on your product page.

Besides, I found that you uninstalled our app already, and if possible, please give us another chance for helping you by re-installing our app again, and reply back to this email. I will be more than 100% sure that we will help you to resolve this issue as fast as we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and look forward to hearing your reply.

​Ken