Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

SugoiKit

I am using this app since more than a year.
First af all, this app makes your store much slower thats for sure, so it is harder to positioning store in Google, also Google marks product pages with reviews as an error so keep that in mind. There was an inciddent where app just stop working, I do not know for how long I paid for not working app and how much money I wasted during advertasing of products without reviews so it was way less effective.
When I contacted support I spot on Andy. I accepted "collaborate" option immediately to make this done as soon as possible. I check the status of collaborant after one hour just to see "Never logged in". And then I wrote a message once again and then Andy log in immediately and fix the issue in couple of minutes. I wonder how much I would have waited if I hadn't written to him. I though this app was flawless but it is not.

October 12, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry that you ain't satisfied with support service provided by one of my colleague here.

Regarding concern about the loading speed and Google issue, if it still is happening now, I am willing to check it deeper for you. Also we are having a new performance update this week, so perhaps it can satisfy your expectation.

Another problem was about the delay with support service. Please note that this may happen when there was a high volume in chat, and we are doing our best to reduce it as much as possible.

Besides, I'm proud to share with you that most of issues reported by merchants recently can be fixed within first hour which I do see in your situation too.

Thank you for your understanding, and should you need any further assistance later, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Raymond

Gratashop

Podia ter uma melhor tradução dos comentarios. Se voces não fazerem isso daqui apouco aparece um pograma que ira fazer

September 8, 2020

Hi Bruno,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Related to your concern, we have used Translation service provided by AliExpress, so it is out of our control to decide which content will be translated or not. However, we are providing and recommend few options for you to resolve this issue:

1. Use "Exclude last 7 days" setting, because AliExpress does not translate reviews created in last 7 days.
2. Translate reviews content manually by clicking on needed reviews on Manage Reviews, and edit them.

3. Use a translation app with Third party translation, for example Transcy which can help you to translate up to 5 languages and convert many currencies. You can take a look from this link: https://apps.shopify.com/transcy

4. Import reviews from CSV file. For making it clear, if translated reviews from product A were prepared, you can import them via CSV file. For more detail how to import from CSV file can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3637804-how-to-import-reviews-from-csv-file. Please be advised that, this function is available on Essential and Premium plan.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

AllSeasons All Things Weather

The design of the dashboard is nice and I would have loved to continue with this app. However I was not able to import reviews, which is the main purpose of the app. I saw the reviews on Ali Express, yet this app said there was 0 reviews.

March 2, 2020

Hello Jordan,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I checked from existing conversation, our support agent offered an assistance to you to get more details about issue you had faced, however seems like limited budget is the reason made you cancel our app.

Besides, regarding this issue, please note that there are many filter settings before you import reviews, and if no reviews match your settings, they cannot be imported. Therefore, please consider to re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you in order to pass through this problem.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kate

WeHarness

I added this app thinking it was going to provide real genuine reviews from previous customers who actually purchased this product, however, I later realized this app just generates fake reviews. I regret paying for this app because if I wanted fake reviews I could have just created them on my own for free. Not sure if it states that it generates unauthentic reviews in its description, but that is what you'll get by using this.

December 29, 2019

Hello Patrick,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Actually the main function of our app is to import real reviews from AliExpress to your store.

Therefore, imported reviews will be the same as in AliExpress which are REAL reviews from real buyers, and they are NOT auto-generated reviews.

May I know what trouble you had met which caused you think that our app was generating fake reviews?

I will be more than happy to assist you then.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Lynn

Descontos Tech

Não funcionou em minha loja, mesmo seguindo as orientações. Foi realizado os procedimentos conforme manual. Mesmo assim não aparecem os reviews nos produtos.

August 20, 2019

Hi there,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

With your concern, I have visited your website, and see that it's showing well with the review box and star on your product page.

Please let me know your current problem, and I will assist you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna

BigStreet

I am currently using this app but today i have a problem with my images reviews they are not showing up on my store . There are numbers on the right top of the reviews that have images . i do not know how to solve the problem.

July 31, 2019

Hi Muhammet,

Here's Ken from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

We are so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store, and it is sadly to know that we could not help you earlier.

About your reported issue, I would like to inform that it was caused due to a new function we just added recently, Lazy load, in order to improve your customers' experience in your Shopify store. However, there might be some old cache saved on your Chrome browser. Thus, our resolution is that kindly help me clear the old cache, and reload the page (by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R in your keyboard), and everything should work as usual.

Thanks so much for your understanding, and hopefully you will continue enjoying our app.

Ken

thephotographyball.com

How can i delete under the "write a review" button the "powered by Ali Reviews" ? I want to dropship, but it is impossible if i tell my costumers where i buy the product from.

July 2, 2019

Hi there,

I am Myra from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry to hear the problem happened on your store.

If you want to remove "Powered by Ali Reviews", you have to upgrade to Pro or Unlimited plan.

Beside that, I see that your problem was fixed already when you had upgraded to Pro plan.

I hope you are happy and enjoy our app.

Thanks for choosing our app, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Myra.

Aliver canada

error 404 ????? que ce passe-t-il ?? il faut vite règler ce probleme. nous payons pour cette application

June 7, 2019

Dear Stephanie,

I am Lynn from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and firstly I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the 404 issue you got, this is because our servers was experiencing an unexpected outage.

We are now in progress to fix it, and the ETA provided will be around 06:30am, Jun 7, 2019 (GMT).

Everything should be back to normal at that moment, meanwhile I will keep you updated with latest news via your email.

Once again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Lynn

Oleiko

What happens with the platform!!!!!?????????????

I took 13 hours to remove the photos of the reviews that I did not want in my items, if you had the possibility to allow us to select all the photos together of the reviews of an item 13 working hours would have been summarized in 5 - 10 minutes.

The possibility of allowing us to import the reviews of our suppliers is excellent, a great idea, but the panel of tools needs to be more efficient for us.

June 7, 2019

Hi Antonio,

Here is Myra from Customer Support Team.

Firstly, we are truly sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our app.

I did check your issue about removing picture on review, and I would like to inform you that you can do it by simply uncheck “Review picture” option in Themes setting.

Please give it a try, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Myra

The Last Collective

I don't like this app at all. I tried importing some reviews and it kept duplicating the same review. The app works poorly. I'm also not happy the name is visible to anyone visiting my site.

Previous 1 3 4