Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 25, 2022

The solution does not meet our requirements: - ITS SLOW (on german/europe pages): Its loaded very late and reduces the whole page rendering speed. - No EXPORT-FUNCTION an help: Its a high risk for everyone, who works with Ali Reviews. Be aware that all reviews could be useless, if you want to change review app one day. - Nearly NO SUPPORT OF 2.0-THEMES. Most sections and blocks have to be integrated manually in the code. Most other apps create clean entries, which can be used in the theme editor. Everytime you want to change something with Ali reviews, you have to ask the (very fast) support. The integration by the support looked "quick and dirty". It worked at the end, but it was done by "try and error". + The SUPPORT IST VERY FAST, allways available and friendly. I got several chat-notifications while i was starting the setup. They integratet all code by themselves and took care of my advices. + The design of the Widgets are the best, ive seen and tried out. Its really a pitty, that the other points (especially speed and dirty integration) makes it impossible for us to use it.

LEDs.de V5
Germany
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
FireApps replied October 26, 2022

Hi Christian,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience

Regarding to your concerns as following:

1. For the loading speed, as you know that the more reviews/photos you import per product, the slower it loads. Therefore, we recommend that you could display max 8 - 10 reviews per reviews page and suitable number of photos as a temporary way to improve it

2. Export function, although you cannot do it by yourself, we're willing to help you if you have this request

3. We have seen that one of our colleagues is reaching out you, but unsuccessful, she gave you clear explanation along with its solution on your case, please let her know if you need further support

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible

Donna
Ali Reviews by OneCommerce

Edited February 2, 2022

Very poor app, you can't display review stars on your homepage featured product and when you want to migrate to some other app which allows you this, they won't let you export the reviews from their app so that they could be compatible with the app you need

DUTYPRINT
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied January 12, 2022

Hi DENYS,

Here's Roger from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we're truly sorry for this inconvenience causing to your experience

Firstly, as you said that "can't display review stars on your homepage featured product", for your case, our Dev team informed you that your homepage is using JS to load so our rating code can't work properly

Secondly, as export review function, there is a misunderstanding from my colleague, for making it clear our app will definitely let you export review. I have seen that my colleague has sent you follow-up emails, please let them know if you need further help

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Roger
Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Support Team

April 9, 2021

Since the most recent update, the app became a lot less helpful.
We started with a free trial. After the free trial I always downgraded to the basic plan, but now I need to write all of the reviews again.
They are doing everything they can to have there customers buy a more expensive plan.

vmcomdk
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied April 10, 2021

Hi Jeroen,

Here`s David from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

We seem not to understand your issue clearly, you please elaborate it, and we're willing to help you deal with it. Besides that, we have seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, so please feel free to let them know about your issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards
David

Edited October 10, 2020

I am using this app since more than a year.
First af all, this app makes your store much slower thats for sure, so it is harder to positioning store in Google, also Google marks product pages with reviews as an error so keep that in mind. There was an inciddent where app just stop working, I do not know for how long I paid for not working app and how much money I wasted during advertasing of products without reviews so it was way less effective.
When I contacted support I spot on Andy. I accepted "collaborate" option immediately to make this done as soon as possible. I check the status of collaborant after one hour just to see "Never logged in". And then I wrote a message once again and then Andy log in immediately and fix the issue in couple of minutes. I wonder how much I would have waited if I hadn't written to him. I though this app was flawless but it is not.

SugoiKit
Poland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
FireApps replied October 12, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry that you ain't satisfied with support service provided by one of my colleague here.

Regarding concern about the loading speed and Google issue, if it still is happening now, I am willing to check it deeper for you. Also we are having a new performance update this week, so perhaps it can satisfy your expectation.

Another problem was about the delay with support service. Please note that this may happen when there was a high volume in chat, and we are doing our best to reduce it as much as possible.

Besides, I'm proud to share with you that most of issues reported by merchants recently can be fixed within first hour which I do see in your situation too.

Thank you for your understanding, and should you need any further assistance later, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Raymond

September 7, 2020

Podia ter uma melhor tradução dos comentarios. Se voces não fazerem isso daqui apouco aparece um pograma que ira fazer

Gratashop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 18 days
FireApps replied September 8, 2020

Hi Bruno,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you.

Related to your concern, we have used Translation service provided by AliExpress, so it is out of our control to decide which content will be translated or not. However, we are providing and recommend few options for you to resolve this issue:

1. Use "Exclude last 7 days" setting, because AliExpress does not translate reviews created in last 7 days.
2. Translate reviews content manually by clicking on needed reviews on Manage Reviews, and edit them.

3. Use a translation app with Third party translation, for example Transcy which can help you to translate up to 5 languages and convert many currencies. You can take a look from this link: https://apps.shopify.com/transcy

4. Import reviews from CSV file. For making it clear, if translated reviews from product A were prepared, you can import them via CSV file. For more detail how to import from CSV file can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3637804-how-to-import-reviews-from-csv-file. Please be advised that, this function is available on Essential and Premium plan.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

March 2, 2020

The design of the dashboard is nice and I would have loved to continue with this app. However I was not able to import reviews, which is the main purpose of the app. I saw the reviews on Ali Express, yet this app said there was 0 reviews.

AllSeasons All Things Weather
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
FireApps replied March 2, 2020

Hello Jordan,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

As I checked from existing conversation, our support agent offered an assistance to you to get more details about issue you had faced, however seems like limited budget is the reason made you cancel our app.

Besides, regarding this issue, please note that there are many filter settings before you import reviews, and if no reviews match your settings, they cannot be imported. Therefore, please consider to re-install our app, and give us a chance to support you in order to pass through this problem.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kate

December 27, 2019

I added this app thinking it was going to provide real genuine reviews from previous customers who actually purchased this product, however, I later realized this app just generates fake reviews. I regret paying for this app because if I wanted fake reviews I could have just created them on my own for free. Not sure if it states that it generates unauthentic reviews in its description, but that is what you'll get by using this.

WeHarness
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FireApps replied December 29, 2019

Hello Patrick,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Actually the main function of our app is to import real reviews from AliExpress to your store.

Therefore, imported reviews will be the same as in AliExpress which are REAL reviews from real buyers, and they are NOT auto-generated reviews.

May I know what trouble you had met which caused you think that our app was generating fake reviews?

I will be more than happy to assist you then.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Lynn

Edited August 20, 2019

Não funcionou em minha loja, mesmo seguindo as orientações. Foi realizado os procedimentos conforme manual. Mesmo assim não aparecem os reviews nos produtos.

Descontos Tech
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
FireApps replied August 20, 2019

Hi there,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team, and I am very sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

With your concern, I have visited your website, and see that it's showing well with the review box and star on your product page.

Please let me know your current problem, and I will assist you ASAP.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Anna

July 31, 2019

I am currently using this app but today i have a problem with my images reviews they are not showing up on my store . There are numbers on the right top of the reviews that have images . i do not know how to solve the problem.

BigStreet
Time spent using app: 5 months
FireApps replied July 31, 2019

Hi Muhammet,

Here's Ken from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

We are so sorry for this inconvenience may have caused to your store, and it is sadly to know that we could not help you earlier.

About your reported issue, I would like to inform that it was caused due to a new function we just added recently, Lazy load, in order to improve your customers' experience in your Shopify store. However, there might be some old cache saved on your Chrome browser. Thus, our resolution is that kindly help me clear the old cache, and reload the page (by pressing Ctrl + Shift + R in your keyboard), and everything should work as usual.

Thanks so much for your understanding, and hopefully you will continue enjoying our app.

Best Regards,
Ken

June 28, 2019

How can i delete under the "write a review" button the "powered by Ali Reviews" ? I want to dropship, but it is impossible if i tell my costumers where i buy the product from.

thephotographyball.com
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FireApps replied July 2, 2019

Hi there,

I am Myra from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry to hear the problem happened on your store.

If you want to remove "Powered by Ali Reviews", you have to upgrade to Pro or Unlimited plan.

Beside that, I see that your problem was fixed already when you had upgraded to Pro plan.

I hope you are happy and enjoy our app.

Thanks for choosing our app, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Myra.