Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo & CSV file

The Tati Store

The app is great, but a bit expensive - how do i remove the pop up reviews, i uninstalled the app assuming they would go with the app, but they are still popping up and now clashing with another app i installed, i cant seem to remove the pop ups

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

I did check your store, and found that the pop up you are asking is not belong to us. Therefore, kindly help me to check with other third parties who provided apps to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Johnson

Elitenice

Your APP has wonederful customer service . Your APP still have a long way to go . Hope your guy make it better .

February 21, 2020

Hi Zhang,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback for our app.

Your support will be very helpful for us to enhance our app better.

We will try our best to improve the app better, and add more functions to make your life easier.

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Anna

K & M Gadget

good app. But like me i want to remove countres of costumers. everything are clear and easy to do. i will recomended

February 12, 2020

Hi Marcin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Regarding your concern about how to remove the country flag of customers, please go on Display Setting => Theme Setting => Review Cards, then uncheck Country Flag.

Hope this will clarify your concern.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Raymond

Mr. Spres

Very nice app, very easy to use, lot of things you can do with this app but i think is too much expencive.

Spools LLC

I compared other Transfer Review Apps and saw this was the app for me because there advertisement said at first, unlimited review transfers and some other things for 9.99 a month...then after using it for about a week they changed it and now it says ONLY 500 REVIEW TRANSFER. This really sadden me!! Im just starting my store in shopify and on a shoe string budget! Don't get me wrong This is a good App. But the point of it all was the false Advertisement. Rule of thumb, take care of your customers and they'll always be loyal to you!!

December 15, 2019

Hi Marlene,

Here's Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app.

First of all, we are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

Actually, our Marketing team sent a message a month ago to all users in order to inform about this policy change officially. However, in that message, it is sadly to say that our Marketing team did not clarify clearly about this big change, reducing from Unlimited to limited reviews, which made you highly confused and disappointed.

Besides, since you removed our app already, we would like to offer 10% discount, and 100 more new products reviews if you re-install our app in the coming 1-2 weeks, and we will do our best to make it not happen again in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Should you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Wish Modern

It's good enough social proof for now, but definitely has flaws.
First, for certain products the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliEpxress reviews. Next, the large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake (luckily, you can edit the names within the app). Last, I submitted a test review through my store and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review. I don't know what the point of that is but it's pretty misleading.

December 8, 2019

Hi Julia,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I really appreciate your feedback to our app.

For your feedback, would you mind to let us support you more on it please?

1.For certain products, the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliExpress (AE) reviews

> With our latest release 5.0 last week, our app now allows to set random quantity per import, OR fixed quantity per import.
Therefore, if you want the number of reviews the same for all your product, you can set them fixed.
Please be noticed that the number of reviews imported also depends on the available number of reviews from AE too.

2. The large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake
> Basically, our app just imports the name from AE, and will use a third party tool to generate name in case it is NOT available in AE. Also you can do customize this setting to match countries you like.
Meanwhile, we will check with third-party team to see if they can improve it in the future.

3. I submitted a test review through my store, and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review.

Are you mentioning this email right?

Please note that our app does not auto generate any fake email, and we just get the email you wrote from your store.

I also sent you a separate email to follow up better, thus please help me check, and reply back to me at the earliest. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Should you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Relaxolite

good was helpful in getting the review quick, would be better if it had an all in key though. But good overall.

November 24, 2019

Hi Aarsh,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

About your opinion, "would be better if it had an all in key though", would you mind to explain it clearer, so we can assist you more on it?

In case you want to get reviews for ALL products at once, I would like to inform you that we have that function, and please refer to the following article for more details:

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

PYMT

I need no review count code. Because of When no review then I don't no show star rating. Please help me.

September 23, 2019

Hi Michael,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks for your using our app.

Firstly, we are sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

It seems that you have not contacted our support team before, so I am following with you directly via email channel.

Next time should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Anna

Kedaikawan

Hi I liked Ali reviews but find that other app can do a more for videos etc. Also after I unsintalled Ali Review, the codes are still in my theme code shop. How do I remove them?

July 28, 2019

Hi there,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

I well understood your concern about the leftover code, for removing it, you can simply follow the following instruction:

If it doesn't work, please create a staff account to email: support@fireapps.io for us to log in, and remove leftover code for you. Please make sure to give us Products, Apps, and Theme access permission, then notice us on by a message. We'll check and help you ASAP.

For more details on how to create a staff account, kindly read this article.

Moreover, about the video, we will note it down, and hopefully it will be improved better on our next version update.

Have a great day.

Ken

Ambient Aesthetic

Really easy to use app, I don't think that it's worth the subscription fee though.
We get 10 free items on the Free plan, which is great, but I wish it was 10 free items per day, in that case I would have kept the app installed.
Maybe if my shop does well and I can budget for the monthly cost I will consider paying for it.
Perfect for a shop with a constant cash flow, not so good for a start up business.

July 28, 2019

Hi David,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback on Shopify.

I well understood your situation, and so sorry for this inconvenience that may have caused to your store.

In this situation, I suggest you to have a try with our Pro plan, and within the first 7 days, if you are not satisfied with the app, you can downgrade it into FREE, and get a refund (please note that this refund can only happen for once).

Thank you for your understanding, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Ken