Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

Shining Road

ive uninstalled this app and i cant get rid of the starts on the top and the bottom part tried everything deleted the reviews everything

Palmbtch

is a good tool to grow your store, I recommend it totally, easy to use, perseverant and intuitive, really super nice!

Mix2 Buy

I cannot install the free reviews why?
At least try 1 month at first time.
I give 3 star because is a good app if really work

LA MIA CARA

helpful idea but as long you add powered by Ali review you give your customers your source ??!! Which is a NO GO ! Any chance to get this changed ?

That´s Guay

Looks like a great app but the reviews does not appear in my product page. Would be great if you could do something about that

Azair Xenia

I used this app for my store. I really like how it shows me the reviews. It would be nice if the reviews showed up in my store all the time.

Car Care and Accessories

This app helps me find reviews that I need, in a hurry. Saves time, and searching. Great for "in a pinch" review needs.

Boutique Les Vilains

They are really nice people. I gave 1 star last week and wrote this --> Was not using it. Deleted it. Code left all over my site on every single product page. I HATE IT NOW!

But they instrcuted me cleraly via email how to repair the thing. Really easy and believe me: I'm REALLY not a coder.

Will start again to use de app, even if I find it hard to use.

TheEastEnd

Before the update it was good. Fast and very easy to use everything. Now that the new update came it became very slow and lots of glitches.

Gypsy Moon Chic

Sorry to say, but I'm changing my review. I've discovered that the App does not translate reviews, even tho they say it does.

Even worse, it moves all the Russian reviews (in Russian) to the top, so that's what your visitors see first when they view your product.

When I contacted them, their solution was to manually sort each product's reviews and to disable to Russian ones - one by one!! I have nearly 500 products - thanks Ali for giving me tons more work to make your App work for me!!!

Either sort out your translator so it works, or give us the option to put prioritize English reviews so they can be at the top.

Previous 1 3