Ali Reviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Ali Reviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress. Auto email request reviews

letsgoTech

great app. very convenient to use. a bit expensive though i mean gimme a break . also forcing me to write a 100 character review. also the english on the app isnt so good. oh my god stop making me write reviews

June 10, 2019

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reviews and rating.

My name is Petey from Fireapps - Customer Support team.

Regarding to your comment "English on the app isn't so good", can you please let us know the exact point/section you think it's not good? We are much appreciate your opinion, and will consider to change it on next releases.

I also sent you an email to keep following-up easier.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Petey

Vikn Tech

App é até bom... Mas literalmente tudo que vai fazer solicita a assinatura do plano premium kkkk da pra entender essa versão gratuita não.

Loja Easy Shopping

It's a good app, but i'm kind of in troubles to import the reviews all at once. Since I didn't find this way to do this, i'm importing one by one review and this is not as easy as I would like it to be.

Jamesconnor

Problème pour enlever les pays

L O V E B O U T I Q U E

the products arent showing up so i dont even know how to add any reviews to my store and its not showing up anywhere, it used to work but not anymore

Sweet Ámsterdam weed

bien, pero no me deja editar mas de 9........................................

seria util poder poner reseñas en todos los productos

Shining Road

ive uninstalled this app and i cant get rid of the starts on the top and the bottom part tried everything deleted the reviews everything

Palmbtch

is a good tool to grow your store, I recommend it totally, easy to use, perseverant and intuitive, really super nice!

Mix2 Buy

I cannot install the free reviews why?
At least try 1 month at first time.
I give 3 star because is a good app if really work

LA MIA CARA

helpful idea but as long you add powered by Ali review you give your customers your source ??!! Which is a NO GO ! Any chance to get this changed ?

Previous 1 3 4