Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 15, 2023

Great Customer service even with the free version! I just downloaded the app, and it gave me some issues. But it was instantly solved by their CS.

EDIT AFTER use: Too many functions are behind paywall.

VivaGadgets
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
FireApps replied January 16, 2023

Hi Mauritz,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. On the details of pricing plan, we have provided more information about pricing plan

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

December 24, 2022

Suporte muito bom! Estou testando ainda o aplicativo e já percebi algumas lentidões no aplicativo. Quero filtrar as avaliações para colocar no site em português e demora de mais comparado com outras opções.

Busquelopes
Brazil
Time spent using app: 1 day
FireApps replied December 27, 2022

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you for your feedback

Based on your issue, as we have seen that one of our colleagues is taking care your case, please let her know if you need further suppor

James

November 10, 2022

I had good support. But I have not gotten what I have been looking for. I am having trouble getting quality reviews for my product.

Store Remelay
Time spent using app: 4 days
FireApps replied November 15, 2022

Hi Jim,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you for your experience with Ali Reviews.

For your case, we have seen that one of my colleagues is following your case, please let them know if you need further support

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

October 12, 2022

I rather talk to someone instead of an inform chat all the time. If a person can talk to someone the problem might get solve a lot faster instead of 3 hours later because of miscommunication or misunderstandings.

trendsparkway.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
FireApps replied October 18, 2022

Hi Rosalind,

Here's Lisa and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience

For unexpected support from our agent, we personally talked directly to them in order to avoid it in the future. Also please believe us that single conversation does not reflect the whole support and product quality we have built for years so I highly appreciate your understanding on this situation.

As we have checked your conversation with our colleague and seen that we have explained clearly about your issue, please let them know if you need further support

Lisa

August 23, 2022

comecei a usar o app o suporte é nota dez ja o app na versão gratuita deixa a desejar pois parou de fazer os reviews talvez assinado melhore

storemultimarcas
Brazil
Time spent using app: 21 days
FireApps replied October 18, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Vani from Ali Reviews and thanks for your feedback about our support as well as app

Bases on your feedback, I will take it into consideration to improve our app in the better way. More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Vani

June 29, 2022

App is really expensive and they continuously ask you to write reviews. If you uninstall the app all your reviews go away and there is no option to export your edited reviews. However, their customer service is excellent and they will help you with any issues within minutes. I just wish that they would match their price with other apps that do the same thing.

Theunbreakablepro
Time spent using app: About 1 month
FireApps replied June 30, 2022

Hi Umar,

I'm William. Thanks for your review of Ali Reviews.

To make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users. Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

June 2, 2022

Very Expensive... we use apps for 5 websites. very good apps. but expensive. if you want to use this app you have to make Also you can make easy upload reviews and your customer quickly uploads reviews.

Meveria Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied June 4, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your feedback of Ali Reviews.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built our app to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans. We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing the conversion and retention of your customers.

May 23, 2022

Everything is fine except that you can't export all comments. I hope to enhance the function of exporting comments.

Kolmnurkus
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
FireApps replied May 24, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your review of Ali Reviews.

As I have checked and seen that one of my colleague helped you export review via CSV file, please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support

April 30, 2022

I added this app then removed it. It doesn't help for customers to see reviews are "powered by alireviews" thats such a huge giveaway. I would reinstall if this can be improved. Its an okay app without that issue.

Twelve2two
Time spent using app: 4 days
FireApps replied May 5, 2022

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your feedback

However for your case as Free plan because of its limitation so you cannot remove our logo. In case you want to remove it, please consider to upgrade the corresponding plan to do it. I have seen that one of my colleague is supporting your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Edited March 9, 2022

I did not get to actually use the app as after loading it - it immediately made me select a paid subscription to continue (that was the only option given to me) I immediately deleted the app and gave a scathing review. However since then I have been contacted by the app team who kindly explained that I could change the plan to one of my choice later on. I politely advised that I did not like the way the app pushes you towards a paid plan in the first instance and so will not be using this app. It could very well be a good app but unfortunately I will not find out. I did appreciate the staff contacting me to help me.

Beast from the East
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
FireApps replied March 9, 2022

Hi Lewis

This is Seri, we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience causing your experience

In relation to your concern, for making it clear at the first installation you will be recommended a suitable plan to fit for your store size, please be advised that because you have 7 trial days, during your trial, you totally can upgrade or downgrade your plan in app without any charge. Also for more details about our plan as well as its functions our app is offering, you can see it clearly in pricing section.

Also I have seen that one of my colleague is following up your case by sending follow-up emails. Please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Seri