Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Wish Modern

It's good enough social proof for now, but definitely has flaws.
First, for certain products the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliEpxress reviews. Next, the large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake (luckily, you can edit the names within the app). Last, I submitted a test review through my store and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review. I don't know what the point of that is but it's pretty misleading.

Relaxolite

good was helpful in getting the review quick, would be better if it had an all in key though. But good overall.

November 24, 2019

Hi Aarsh,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

About your opinion, "would be better if it had an all in key though", would you mind to explain it clearer, so we can assist you more on it?

In case you want to get reviews for ALL products at once, I would like to inform you that we have that function, and please refer to the following article for more details:

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Lynn

PYMT

I need no review count code. Because of When no review then I don't no show star rating. Please help me.

September 23, 2019

Hi Michael,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks for your using our app.

Firstly, we are sorry for any inconvenience may have caused to you.

It seems that you have not contacted our support team before, so I am following with you directly via email channel.

Next time should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Anna

Kedaikawan

Hi I liked Ali reviews but find that other app can do a more for videos etc. Also after I unsintalled Ali Review, the codes are still in my theme code shop. How do I remove them?

July 28, 2019

Hi there,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

I well understood your concern about the leftover code, for removing it, you can simply follow the following instruction:

If it doesn't work, please create a staff account to email: support@fireapps.io for us to log in, and remove leftover code for you. Please make sure to give us Products, Apps, and Theme access permission, then notice us on by a message. We'll check and help you ASAP.

For more details on how to create a staff account, kindly read this article.

Moreover, about the video, we will note it down, and hopefully it will be improved better on our next version update.

Have a great day.

Ken

Ambient Aesthetic

Really easy to use app, I don't think that it's worth the subscription fee though.
We get 10 free items on the Free plan, which is great, but I wish it was 10 free items per day, in that case I would have kept the app installed.
Maybe if my shop does well and I can budget for the monthly cost I will consider paying for it.
Perfect for a shop with a constant cash flow, not so good for a start up business.

July 28, 2019

Hi David,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback on Shopify.

I well understood your situation, and so sorry for this inconvenience that may have caused to your store.

In this situation, I suggest you to have a try with our Pro plan, and within the first 7 days, if you are not satisfied with the app, you can downgrade it into FREE, and get a refund (please note that this refund can only happen for once).

Thank you for your understanding, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Ken

Feminst

I really liked how to make anything fast and cool, its also very helpful for beginners and how to start a new business.

mymoonsun

integration can also been in free plan, this is the only thing which make me sad because i cannot upgrade my plan. i don't have money

June 23, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Here’s Anna from FireApps Customer Service team.

Thank you for your feedback, and surely I will bring this to our Business Development team to have more options in the future.

For now, I can see that you are in Pro plan, and in order to integrate with Oberlo, you will need to upgrade to Unlimited plan.

In case you do not want to upgrade, I highly recommend you to give a try with our Ali Orders for FREE which will assist you to import products easily from AliExpress to your Shopify store, and fulfill orders automatically with just a few clicks: https://aliorders.fireapps.io/products

Last but not least, please feel free to reach out to us if you need more support.

We are willing to help you via our live chat,or our email at support@fireapps.io

Anna

letsgoTech

great app. very convenient to use. a bit expensive though i mean gimme a break . also forcing me to write a 100 character review. also the english on the app isnt so good. oh my god stop making me write reviews

June 10, 2019

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reviews and rating.

My name is Petey from Fireapps - Customer Support team.

Regarding to your comment "English on the app isn't so good", can you please let us know the exact point/section you think it's not good? We are much appreciate your opinion, and will consider to change it on next releases.

I also sent you an email to keep following-up easier.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Petey

Vikn Tech

App é até bom... Mas literalmente tudo que vai fazer solicita a assinatura do plano premium kkkk da pra entender essa versão gratuita não.

Loja Easy Shopping

It's a good app, but i'm kind of in troubles to import the reviews all at once. Since I didn't find this way to do this, i'm importing one by one review and this is not as easy as I would like it to be.

Previous 1 3 4 5