Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Meveria Shop

Very Expensive... we use apps for 5 websites. very good apps. but expensive. if you want to use this app you have to make Also you can make easy upload reviews and your customer quickly uploads reviews.

June 4, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your feedback of Ali Reviews.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built our app to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans. We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing the conversion and retention of your customers.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Kolmnurkus

Location China

Everything is fine except that you can't export all comments. I hope to enhance the function of exporting comments.

May 24, 2022

Hi there,

I'm William. Thanks for your review of Ali Reviews.

As I have checked and seen that one of my colleague helped you export review via CSV file, please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support

Best Regards
William

Twelve2two

I added this app then removed it. It doesn't help for customers to see reviews are "powered by alireviews" thats such a huge giveaway. I would reinstall if this can be improved. Its an okay app without that issue.

May 5, 2022

Here's Kyle. Thank you so much for your feedback

However for your case as Free plan because of its limitation so you cannot remove our logo. In case you want to remove it, please consider to upgrade the corresponding plan to do it. I have seen that one of my colleague is supporting your case, please let them know if you need further help.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Beast from the East

I did not get to actually use the app as after loading it - it immediately made me select a paid subscription to continue (that was the only option given to me) I immediately deleted the app and gave a scathing review. However since then I have been contacted by the app team who kindly explained that I could change the plan to one of my choice later on. I politely advised that I did not like the way the app pushes you towards a paid plan in the first instance and so will not be using this app. It could very well be a good app but unfortunately I will not find out. I did appreciate the staff contacting me to help me.

March 9, 2022

Hi Lewis

This is Seri, we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience causing your experience

In relation to your concern, for making it clear at the first installation you will be recommended a suitable plan to fit for your store size, please be advised that because you have 7 trial days, during your trial, you totally can upgrade or downgrade your plan in app without any charge. Also for more details about our plan as well as its functions our app is offering, you can see it clearly in pricing section.

Also I have seen that one of my colleague is following up your case by sending follow-up emails. Please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Seri

Minidrop.no

The tech support are friendly and very helpful. Unfortunately there are a lot of issues with the app and it's not working very well. Everytime a do a change or an update on my website there is an issue with the star ratings and i do have to speak to the techsupport team and they have to fix it at there end. So that's starting to get really annoying.

March 6, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for feedback.

Regarding to your concern about rating star, unless you change your theme, it's still showing on the page as it should be. However case by case because of some conflict between our code and your third party page builder, we need to check it further. For your case, it's showing well on your page, please kindly check it again.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

World of Goods.np

i am just getting started so i don't have really idea about the app currently. I will review right after i use it

February 18, 2022

Hi Unique,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review.

I have seen that my colleague is still following your case, please let them know if you need further support. Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

Mygiftplease.com

Nice but the free plan is absolutely uselesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

February 15, 2022

Hi Juan,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, based on each plan it will have its own limitation. Here you're in Free plan, it's designed for stores that has the small amount of products and the main features of this plan is to import and show reviews with the basic functions. In case you want more features to attract buyers' attention on the products, please consider to upgrade your higher plan.

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, please let them if you need further support.

Fiona

My Lovely Hair

This app helped me add reviews from aliexpress. Customer service is good. However, some of the bulk edit functions could be better

January 3, 2022

Hi Maya,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for your feedback about Ali Reviews.

For your concern as you want to bulk edit customer name, unfortunately it's not yet at the moment, however I definitely noted your point for concern team to investigate further and try to include it for future update.

Thomas

TEINEX™

It is great apps for reviews. However there is unknown automatic display of the rating stars. Need to work on.

December 1, 2021

Hi Kovi,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review about our app.

In relation to your concern as rating star, as usual once you activate the rating star on product page, it will be automatically shown under product title, however some cases because of the different structure from theme, so the rating star is not aligned properly on your store, but no worries, we will adjust it from our end to fit for your store. For your case, I have seen it's now working fine.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you follow up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Robert

The Kudu Store

Andy deserves a raise. Dealt with my problem of changing themes and coding in about 20mins. Nice and quick service. Edit: Ended putting the same reviews on all my products. Very disappointed.

September 30, 2021

Hi Raheem,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your feedback.

For your updated review "Edit: Ended putting the same reviews on all my products. Very disappointed", we seem not to catch your point, our colleague has sent you follow-up email, please get back to them, so they can check and help you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

James