Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

XxPixieDustxX-

I had to wait for hours for reviews to be completed.
I spoke to Muffin on customer support and they have been very helpful in answering my concerns and offering solutions!

Nail Shop

la aplicacion es poco intuitiva, pero creo que k,sm,mncfmnbv,mn,vns,n,snkv,zmnvk nflkszjflknkmnv.,xzm,.cvmx.kmcvkzmjvk

April 27, 2020

Hello Vanessa,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

From what I can see in our system, our support team has never received any question from you, so could you please let me know exact problem you got when using our app?

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Kate

Dip Nail Polish

Oberlo + This app allows you to bulk import reviews. However their 500 review limit per month is pretty small for a paid plan.

April 3, 2020

Dear Sydney,

My name is Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

First of all, please be advised that we have calculated, optimized the suitable amounts for each plan along with the sizes of store business. As a result, depending on each stores' real situation, we have to scale our database/server loading to fit with the amount of products/reviews in order to to give you the best performance and experience.

Besides, we do provide higher priority support for higher subscription users.

Also you may want to take a look at our Ali Orders app as an alternative solution for Oberlo: https://apps.shopify.com/ali-orders-by-fireapps

I hope you can understanding the situation, and our effort.

Last by not least, if you have any concern about our app, please don't hesitate to let me know whenever you need.

Petey -

goldendealzmarket

ich benutze disese app um meinen kundenbereich zu erweitern und das habe ich genossen,und ich mag nicht wirklich das es ähnliche produkte nimmt und nicht genaue,es wäre gut wenn es beim bewerten der produkte es noch besser machen würde...

March 29, 2020

Hi Ndonda,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, "I don't really like that it takes similar products and not exactly, it would be good if it would do even better when evaluating the products", can you please describe it with more details, so I can help you further?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

The Tati Store

The app is great, but a bit expensive - how do i remove the pop up reviews, i uninstalled the app assuming they would go with the app, but they are still popping up and now clashing with another app i installed, i cant seem to remove the pop ups

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store.

I did check your store, and found that the pop up you are asking is not belong to us. Therefore, kindly help me to check with other third parties who provided apps to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Johnson

Elitenice

Your APP has wonederful customer service . Your APP still have a long way to go . Hope your guy make it better .

February 21, 2020

Hi Zhang,

This is Anna from the FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback for our app.

Your support will be very helpful for us to enhance our app better.

We will try our best to improve the app better, and add more functions to make your life easier.

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great day.

Anna

K & M Gadget

good app. But like me i want to remove countres of costumers. everything are clear and easy to do. i will recomended

February 12, 2020

Hi Marcin,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to you.

Regarding your concern about how to remove the country flag of customers, please go on Display Setting => Theme Setting => Review Cards, then uncheck Country Flag.

Hope this will clarify your concern.

If you have any further concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Raymond

Mr. Spres

Very nice app, very easy to use, lot of things you can do with this app but i think is too much expencive.

Spools LLC

I compared other Transfer Review Apps and saw this was the app for me because there advertisement said at first, unlimited review transfers and some other things for 9.99 a month...then after using it for about a week they changed it and now it says ONLY 500 REVIEW TRANSFER. This really sadden me!! Im just starting my store in shopify and on a shoe string budget! Don't get me wrong This is a good App. But the point of it all was the false Advertisement. Rule of thumb, take care of your customers and they'll always be loyal to you!!

December 15, 2019

Hi Marlene,

Here's Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app.

First of all, we are truly sorry for this inconvenience.

Actually, our Marketing team sent a message a month ago to all users in order to inform about this policy change officially. However, in that message, it is sadly to say that our Marketing team did not clarify clearly about this big change, reducing from Unlimited to limited reviews, which made you highly confused and disappointed.

Besides, since you removed our app already, we would like to offer 10% discount, and 100 more new products reviews if you re-install our app in the coming 1-2 weeks, and we will do our best to make it not happen again in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Should you have any other concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Lynn

Wish Modern

It's good enough social proof for now, but definitely has flaws.
First, for certain products the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliEpxress reviews. Next, the large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake (luckily, you can edit the names within the app). Last, I submitted a test review through my store and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review. I don't know what the point of that is but it's pretty misleading.

December 8, 2019

Hi Julia,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I really appreciate your feedback to our app.

For your feedback, would you mind to let us support you more on it please?

1.For certain products, the app only imports a couple of reviews, while for others it imports all of the AliExpress (AE) reviews

> With our latest release 5.0 last week, our app now allows to set random quantity per import, OR fixed quantity per import.
Therefore, if you want the number of reviews the same for all your product, you can set them fixed.
Please be noticed that the number of reviews imported also depends on the available number of reviews from AE too.

2. The large number of unusual names the app auto-generates makes some of the reviews look fake
> Basically, our app just imports the name from AE, and will use a third party tool to generate name in case it is NOT available in AE. Also you can do customize this setting to match countries you like.
Meanwhile, we will check with third-party team to see if they can improve it in the future.

3. I submitted a test review through my store, and left the email field blank. When I went into the app to see what would happen, it had auto-generated a fake email address for my review.

Are you mentioning this email right?

Please note that our app does not auto generate any fake email, and we just get the email you wrote from your store.

I also sent you a separate email to follow up better, thus please help me check, and reply back to me at the earliest. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Should you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Lynn