Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Xmas & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

TEINEX™

It is great apps for reviews. However there is unknown automatic display of the rating stars. Need to work on.

December 1, 2021

Hi Kovi,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your review about our app.

In relation to your concern as rating star, as usual once you activate the rating star on product page, it will be automatically shown under product title, however some cases because of the different structure from theme, so the rating star is not aligned properly on your store, but no worries, we will adjust it from our end to fit for your store. For your case, I have seen it's now working fine.

I have seen that my colleague has sent you follow up emails, please let them know if you need further support.

Robert

The Kudu Store

Andy deserves a raise. Dealt with my problem of changing themes and coding in about 20mins. Nice and quick service. Edit: Ended putting the same reviews on all my products. Very disappointed.

September 30, 2021

Hi Raheem,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your feedback.

For your updated review "Edit: Ended putting the same reviews on all my products. Very disappointed", we seem not to catch your point, our colleague has sent you follow-up email, please get back to them, so they can check and help you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

James

Balance Healthy Home

It´s a good app, but I can´t continue because I haven´t sell anything and the app want to charge me monthly.

May 17, 2021

Hi Beatriz,

Here's Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review about our app.

Regarding to your concern, once you choose your plan and approve charge, it means you need to pay the appropriate subscription fee per month.

In relation to your business, unfortunately we cannot intervene this to help you. However, we truly understand that there are many difficulties for building up a store from beginning, so we can recommend you to visit this link https://www.shopifycompass.com/, it's about sale, how to start or scale business. Hope this might be helpful for you.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Thomas

Skintifybeauty

I didn't have a good experience initially with Ali reviews. But I expressed my displease and they were very accommodating and helped me set things up. Okay product, good support.

April 29, 2021

Hi alastair,

Here's Amelia from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue as export review as well as transfer review, those functions are considered as new functions and they have been on our roadmap, especially they're in the final stages to test before releasing officially. However, case by case, you still want to export review, we're willing to ask Dev team to to export all of your review from your store.

Once again, on behalf of my team, I would like to say sorry again. I have seen that you're having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know to help you further.

Amelia

kaliossi

Beaucoup de problème par rapport a la version précédente, c'est lent ( le temps d'affichage des avis est lent sur téléphone), le deuxième problème c'est que : on ne peut pas écrire un avis directement sur la page d'accueil, on ne voit pas le nombre d'avis non plus, enfin voilà j'espère que les prochaines versions seront meilleurs Many problems compared to the previous version, it's slow (the display time of the reviews is slow), the second problem is that: you can't write a review directly on the homepage, you can't see the number of reviews either, well I hope the next versions will be better

April 27, 2021

Hi Oceane,

This is Roy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns including the reviews were slow loading on the website and there is no average review section + Write a review button for the review box on Homepage, my colleague has completely fixed for you on the relevant chat, please kindly check it and let them know if you need further support.

Meanwhile our Dev team is checking and improving those issues as soon as possible.

Roy

SISTANA

i havent been able to use this app as everytime i try it is give me problem. old version was much simple but this one not so much.
thank you for trying.

March 30, 2021

Hi there,

Here`s Ethan from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your conversation with my colleague and seen that you are meeting trouble with the version of New Ali Reviews Local Extension, the new extension cannot be updated properly, so it`s the main reason why you`re unable to import review. For further investigation your issue, please let my colleague know about your issue in details via live chat, we're willing to help.

Best Regards
Ethan

voufy

i have this problem with reviews and Andy of support help me to solved...............................

October 24, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team and thanks for your feedback.

We`re happy and have seen that my colleague as Andy helped you resolve your problem. However, please tell us know which anything else make you feel unsatisfied about our app, so we can help your further.

Please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or you have any further questions, email us at support@fireapps.io

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Gran Palace Store

Aplicativo muito facil de instalar e de usar! poderia ter versão mais baratas para que todos que estão começado, usem a plataforma.

July 14, 2020

Hi Bruno,

I'm Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thanks for your feedback.

As I checked, you are in Starter plan with $9.9 which I believe it is a reasonable price considering all features it is offering.

Also please note that we will continue bringing new features to this plan, so hope you can continue enjoying more.

Should you need any help from us with those, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Best Regards

Glamandglo

Ali Reviews is perfect if you work exclusively with Ali Express which is fine for some. I found over time that to be limiting. The App itself works well, easy to set up. Support is good yet challenging as the it is really not set up for NA time zone support so you have to wait several hours for a response. However, the need for support is limited since it is really easy to set up and use.

The reason for the 3 stars is because again, for my purposes it is limiting additionally many of the reviews I couldn't use as the reviews were not about products but about suppliers. I suggest the system help to filter those so customers don't waste time sifting through those.

June 11, 2020

Hello Gloria,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback

As we discussed via live chat, exporting reviews to CSV file is not supported yet, and I will let our Business Development team know about your request.

Should you need more support, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Kate

XxPixieDustxX-

I had to wait for hours for reviews to be completed.
I spoke to Muffin on customer support and they have been very helpful in answering my concerns and offering solutions!

July 14, 2020

Hi Carlene,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team of Ali Reviews, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the loading speed, as you know, the more reviews/photos you import per product, the slower it loads. Therefore, we highly recommend you to consider about displaying less reviews per reviews page, and suitable number of photos to improve it. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4034946-why-this-message-reviews-are-flying-to-your-store-kept-loading-and-waiting-for-a-while-for-reviews-imported

Previous 1 3 4 5 6