Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, Oberlo & CSV file

Circulate Restore

The customer service team is very efficient, friendly, and helpful. I was assisted by Vivian for any issue and she was very patient and kind. Another nice thing is that the dashboard is very user-friendly.

Concerns:

-Can't choose individual names for the reviews. In order to import reviews without using an Ali Express product link, they require you to edit a premade CSV file. This file MUST have names in both males and females for the review, can't be one male and then another female.

- In order to import photos from editing the CSV file, you must go through each indiivdual review you've just imported and add the photos manually.

February 25, 2020

Hello Ferdinand,

This is Vivian from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our apps.

Moreover, we well-noted your three concerns as the following, and I will bring all them to our Business Development to consider in order to add them in our future releases:

1. Ability to choose individual names for the reviews. We understand that it is troublesome, moreover, for some products that are gender-biased, you may only want to have Female OR Male name.

2. Ability to import photos from editing the CSV file.
This is our technical limitation as mentioned in the below article due to security concern:

3. Ability to change the customers' avatar in the review section (as in your conversation with us).

Your contribution is a great help, as we can continue improving the app and providing seamless experience for our users.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io.

Warmest regards,
Vivian

Stargazer Path

It's a great app and very handy!
It needs adding a feature to allow bulk addition of review to products from the same link but the variants are separated into different products on the website

February 23, 2020

Hi Rayan,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback to our app.

Your contribution would be very helpful for us to improve the app better.

With your concern, "adding a feature to allow bulk addition of review to products from the same link, but the variants are separated into different products on the website", we are aware of this suggestion, and will forward this to our developer to consider about including it in future releases.

Please help me stay tuned :)

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Anna

Blackdresss

i love it i wish there would be a way to filter the reviews to countries. rathr than that is a great app

February 17, 2020

Dear Zahar,

This is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our apps.

Regarding to your concern, this function is already available on AliReviews.

You could simply filter the reviews to countries by following this instruction:
1. Go to AliReviews Dashboard > Get Reviews > Import Setting.
2. In the Default Filter Setting section, choose the "Select Country" function.

I hope this might be helpful for you.

If you have any concern later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Muffin

Royal Fun Pet Shop

so far its the only app iv'e had actually send the reviews to my store so, good so far. would recommend

Be-Top

remove watermark during trial either way you're only allowed to give 5 reviews which is already sketchy enough

January 29, 2020

Dear Brandon,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

I can see that you are still using the old Free plan which will put the watermark under "Write a review" button and limit 5 reviews per product as well.

For your information, we have already updated the subscription policies since August 2019. Hence, please consider to upgrade to paid plan to remove watermark, and unblock more reviews.

Should have any other concerns about this, please feel free to contact us via live chat channel or email us at support@fireapps.io

​Petey -

Go Love Shoes

great apps easy to use, excellent customer service help, i hopping this will add more sales to my st

ISWAYSHOP

I use this app good and enjoy about using this app. AliExpress Reviews can help other merchants decide to buy goods.

Eye of Jewels

The app is easy to use. But it should be able to import by linking with each product already. You have to add URL 1 by 1 that is the only thing that quite inconvenient.

January 29, 2020

Hi Wanwisa,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback to our app, Ali Reviews.

Regarding your concern that you have to add URL 1 by 1, at the moment we already have had a solution for that.

If you're using Oberlo, our app can help you transfer all product links from Oberlo, and can import reviews for all product a time. Note that this feature is only available in Premium and Essential plan.

Do you want to give it a try?

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Lynn

LeadersNation

nice app but it should be a free pack to taste it some time.
....................................................................................................................

January 5, 2020

Hi Joel,

My name is Muffin from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, yes, now we do not offer Free plan anymore.

However, before you start your first subscription with us, you will have 7-day FREE Trial at ANY plan (we are offering 3 plans including Starter, Essential and Premium plan) which lets you try to access all of our features for FREE.

I hope this might be helpful for you.

Muffin

Cleaaner™

January 5, 2020

Hi Alexis,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

May I know if you still are having this issue now?

Besides, I forwarded this concern to our Development for further checking, and will make our app work better as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Regards,