Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Review App to collect reviews by Email/SMS & Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ConsciousGuardian™️

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

app is phenomenal! but shopify is trying to limit its features. i was trying to change the colors of the stars, and it wouldnt let me. but the customer support is always on point.

MiDrou

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Use la aplicación para la reviews, me gusto en general, y la atención al cliente es muy buena y rápida.

Diffuzen Pro®

Good app with great customer service like Rosa who are prompt to help you out when in need. With these, we can't but boost our sale !

Kingdom of Pets

Location Greece
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Well putting reviews is important and this app makes it easy to do so.
i dont have it enough time so i cant provide much information

Shalom5

Location Chile

Hasta ahora me parece una buena aplicación, al principio complicada para los que no hablamos ingles pero gracias a la atención al cliente pude entenderla cada vez mas, Dante me ayudo muchísimo y tuvo una muy buena disposición cada vez, hasta ahora lo mejor de la aplicación, lo recomiendo.

WallStreet Wallets Store

Helped me easily post reviews to my store, customer service is extremely helpful and I would recommend this app.

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

familachile

Location Chile

Excelente, me ayudaron de manera rapida y fue muy facil y de gran ayuda que lo hicieran, es bastante intuitiva la app, y sirve mucho para tener una tienda más profesional, lo recomiendo.

Hi there,

I'm Thomas. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

Teen-E Shop

I just started with this app. Customer service was good. I figured out how to work it out myself. Easy to navigate.

Hi there,

This is Harry. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

myhometoolsshop

It's an app that works well for capturing comments and offers a lot of options. they work well. employees are doing a good job. they help. I hope it continues like this. It would be better if the application draws comments from other sites. I want them to evaluate it.

Hi there,

I'm Richard. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Richard

StopGraffiti

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Customer support is really helpful, I hope, they will continue to do the same thing, The app is new to me but it looks very easy to use,

Hi there,

Here's Robert. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert