Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

It was a little confusing to navigate, but the customer service is great. Bo was very kind and helpful.

My Store
January 26, 2023

I had some problems with the app but the help ws quick it was actually really good 10/10 i really recomend this app for everyone

World wide sales

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

January 25, 2023

The images in chat were a bit difficult to see but Nancy did a great job explaining what I needed to do and helping me set up the widget.

The black cat's witchcraft and apothecary
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi there,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Harry

January 23, 2023

POR SER UM INICIADO, DAREI A PONTUAÇÃO (4).
O ATENDIMENTO É ÓTIMO.

E-Millenew
Time spent using app: About 16 hours

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

January 14, 2023

Its pretty good, but you gotta pay just to really get any reviews and to change the colors and edit anything.

IcyBliss
FireApps replied January 16, 2023

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

Best Regards
William

January 12, 2023

Slight difficulties understanding how to get this installed and a few bugs/issues but very helpful customer service from Harwin.

awesome-things-07b5
Time spent using app: 8 days
FireApps replied January 13, 2023

Hi Andrew,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function, hopefully that it will be useful for your store.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app as well as e-commerce market

Oscar

January 12, 2023

it was helpful, I can use this app to import the product review from Ali express to my store which will eventually have a good potential to scale my business

BrownArena
India
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
FireApps replied January 13, 2023

Charles

January 11, 2023

Excellent Customer Experience with a superb support I got from Jaxber,he provided a solution to me even before I knew I had a gap to close.Keep it up Jaxber,I have enjoyed the interaction with you.

kaatastore
Tanzania
FireApps replied January 12, 2023

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your review

Kyle

January 9, 2023

Excellent support from Ellie. I think that some basic features should be available on the free plan. Other than that, decent app.

Vamp Lingerie
FireApps replied January 11, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

January 9, 2023

Perfect!! But may be make the app realize the url automatic, it would be more great, as it's not fine to get all links of Ali Express again

Jewroly
Egypt
Time spent using app: 6 days
FireApps replied January 11, 2023

Hi there,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Based on your feedback, we will take a look on it. Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice