Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

WooveShop

probando aun, pero muy buena hasta el momento, tiene muy buenas herramientas que ayudan a la tienda a tener mas ventas

ICONICASE SWEDEN

This app is super easy to use. Like it. The looks of the reviews are nice as well, and the fact that it can be customized is great. Just wish they had a feature to bulk import reviews to all products on your page.

November 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

At the moment, we have already integrated our app with Ali Orders and Oberlo in order to help you import reviews in bulk just by 1 click.

Meanwhile, our agent, Raymond, is following up with you on an active chat, so please feel free to ask him if any further concerns.

Best Regards,
​Petey

Inexpensive Opulence

i like the app, ive been using it for a while and it does the the job, its very easy to use. i would recommend

PinkyPromise Shop

Nice app. For multi-product store, the premium version is a must because of Oberlo integration. However, it needs some updates like "randomizing" number of reviews for all products so it doesn't look fake having every product with the same number of reviews.

November 8, 2019

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

I well noted, and much appreciate your great opinion.

Besides, I have sent this to our Business Development team to consider this function in future versions.

And rest assure you will be informed via email accordingly once this function is available.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great weekend ahead.

Regards,
Petey

My Elegant Dog

Awesome product. It is saving me a lot of time. Very helpful to add credibility to your store, xpecially at the beginning

Tinker Dinker

I think it is a perfect application and it is a great help, at the moment I am testing it and seeing if it achieves the objective. Has a good aspect.

Tout a bon prix yudari

buena aplicacion me gusta mucho solo que cambio el idioma y no se me cambia pero despues todo bien a

Wolf Merchandise

reallly good so far, easy to import and i think prob worth upgrading later on because it will make the process even easier

Glor-ify

I like the app. It makes for easy transition of products to your store. They could be lower costing though as we do have enough costs to opening a store.

Moredealstuffs

good. easy to use...........................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24