Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

Full House

Gostei do visual do produto. Das funções extras através do código fonte. Da facilidade para importar comentários do Aliexpress.

Trendalab

excelente, mis reviews aparecen en mi administrador pero no aparecen en mi pagina por más que actualice y lo haga una y otra vez. ¿Qué pasa?

May 20, 2019

Please send a ticket in-app for us and create a staff for email: support@fireapps.io, our customer support team will solve it for you quickly.

Maya Yoga

really useful app! It helps me in creating more trustworthy site thanks to the review from customers who bought already the products

Northland General

Very nice and very helpful. 2 issues I have.
1. After every single import, if I do a search for a product, I get an error to log out and log back in.
2. Setting the import to US only imports a lot of other reviews. This is not such a big deal for me, but having to exit the app and restart it after every import is highly annoying.

May 13, 2019

Thank for your feedback. We will double check, if it's a bug, we will fix is soon. Thank you again for using Ali Reviews

EfficientShui

I really enjoy the app but I wish it would import the links automatically particularly when you have the most expensive plan. That is very time consuming. Truly worth the investment so far.

Custom Kulture

Really nice app. It helped me alot to import reviews for my site. Best to get as some free application.

Shoppe A Holic

I like this app! This is very useful to my products! It help my customers trust my products. Recommended!

Girl In The Shadows

Great app works well and is easy to use. Wish it let you add more reviews on the free plan that would be better

isabella white

I'm using this app and she is really incredible, for sure this she is the best in her category !!!!!

LIFESTYLE360

Great app experience and i recommend everyone to try it . You would definitely love the experience and results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20