Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, photo reviews app

1 Presente

Is a good application. Makes the difference. But could have a name generator in all languages, one at a time.

ArmCanddy

just started using this app and i love it so far!
its so easy to use , i started with the free trail.

The Optimal Store

Easy to use app, tho I wish I could select specific reviews to add more importantly ones that are less than 5 stars to build customer trust over more realistic reviews

July 18, 2019

Hi Evan,

This is Ken from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

About your concern, at the moment, you can simply go to Import Settings >> Default Filter Settings, and unchecked all 6 options in this section. Next, reviews from 1 - 5 stars will be imported, and you can randomly Published/Unpublished reviews you would like to be shown.

I hope this might be helpful for you, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,
Ken

Only-HandPicked

Imported product reviews from aliexpress to shopify seamlessly. Had to add manually, time consuming.

July 10, 2019

Hi there,

I'm Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

Regarding your concern, I highly recommend you to consider about using our Unlimited plan with Oberlo integration function which will help you to pick up AliExpress links automatically instead of having to add manually as of now.

Hope it can clarify your query, and I am so sorry for this inconvenient situation.

Besides, please feel free to reach out to us if you have more queries later. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Cheers,
Johnson

test123store321

nice app and easy to use, wish it would use the ali app used to import products to automatically find the products instead of me having to copy and paste the url

July 8, 2019

Hi Corey,

Here's Johnson from FireApps Customer Support team. Thanks for contacting us.

We really appreciate your opinion for developing our app in a good way. We will note this as a new function, and discuss with our Business Development team to consider about adding it to our future releases.

Besides, please feel free to reach out to us if you need more support. We’re willing to help you via our live chat, and our email at support@fireapps.io

Have a good day!

Regards,
Johnson

Athleisure and casual wears

This app has helped my visitors see reviews from real customers on the products in my store. I'm sure it will boost confidence and hopefully sales. great app!. A trial period with the paid plan would be a good idea too, say 25-30 days trial period.

July 1, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am Tony from FireApps Customer Support team.

I would like to inform you that within the first 7 days, you can downgrade from a Paid plan (Pro or Unlimited) back to Free plan without any fee, thus in case you want to have an experience with our Paid plan, please feel free to give it a try.

For better understanding, please look at this link: https://help.fireapps.io/articles/2001280-payment-refund-policy

Last but not least, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Sincerely,
Tony.

LeisureLoop

The English used for instructions isn't very professional, there are a lot of spelling error and problems, but the app itself is great!!

June 27, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Here's Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, I am deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your experience.

Could you please let me know instructions which are having spelling mistakes, or make you confused ? Meanwhile, I am going to give Developement team a headsup in order to review wordings again, and correct them in the soonest.

Thank you for your contribution, and please feel free to contact us if you have more queries via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io

Hope you have a nice weekend ahead.

Best Regards,
Anna

BazaarUtopia

This app is totally amazing makes it very easy to add great reviews thanks alot ali reviews! A1 truly now just have to wait and see how the sales will roll in.

beautyhow

I used this app and it very helpful. I like it. Thank you very much for your job. I had a trial period and now I decide to buy a plan.

EthanDavies

Really easy to use but not all products have reviews to import. I recomand it for sellers who want to upgrade their shop and their sales.

June 30, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your review.

AliExpress has so many similar products, so if the current product you are using does not have any reviews, I highly recommend you to look for another one with reviews.

If you have any further queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Sincerely,