Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, product reviews, AliExpress reviews

CLICBAZAAR

Votre app est très utile, je pense pas qu'un bon et fluide depart en e-commerce peut étre faite sans l'exsitence d'Alireview ,et aussi l'assistance du support comme Lisa qui me setient beaucoup pour reussir mon experiene, merci pour elle et pour tout les autres assistants. comme debutant cela m'encourage a continuer et essayer les autres app; thanks Lisa thanks Aliapps team..

October 25, 2020

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

newyes1

The app accidentally broke my code, but Seri is vey professional, she resolves all my problems very fast, thank you!

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Leo from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Leo

Boule-de-Poils.fr

This app is pretty sweet. Eveything is automated and the support is convenient. I would recommand this app.

October 16, 2020

Johnson

Jolly Spirit Co.

Andy from customer service was great and fixed my problem fast! I had an issue adding the review aspect to the site and reached out to customer support and they helped fast

October 16, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

ECOSUSI

the code doesn't fit well with my theme, but finally, I get help from them and solve it. thank you.

October 12, 2020

Hi Bonnie,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you for spending time sharing your review.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Andy, helped you fix your issue.

For your information, we showed some articles to instruct our user how to install the code for their theme, in case the code is not auto added due to the difference in each theme. Moreover, we are also willing to help you for this installation.

Would you mind letting me know if there's anything else that does not meet your expectation? Cause you gave us a 4-star review, it would be helpful for us if you can share more feedback, we will have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Reviews to serve you and meet your demand.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

FlippingWallet

Lisa from this application, helped me out. Customer service is proactive not reactive. My design wasn't optimal and she fixed part of it, saving me time.

October 8, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards

Salon at Home

The app has some nice features, not sure why the reviews do not automatically integrate with the theme. I hope they can add this to the FAQ and/or fix this.

October 4, 2020

Hi there,

I am Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience may caused to your store.

First of all, I'm happy to see that my colleague, Lisa, helped you to fix your integrated issue.

Secondly, related to your concern, normally, reviews will be automatically shown on your site (base on our testing with common Shopify themes) from once you install our app successfully. However, if it does not work, please follow our instruction to resolve them in this article link at https://support.fireapps.io/en/article/how-to-integrate-review-with-themes-from-themesshopifycom-like-streamline-retina-pipeline-venue-icon-1q5y9y5/

Besides, if the problem still persists, please feel free to contact our Support team via our 24/7 live chat by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Raymond

Cadburg

Pretty good Ui editing available. Excellent customer service. Only thing the app is missing is the ability to reply to reviews.

October 5, 2020

Hello Simon,

Here's Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback for Ali Reviews.

We will keep working hard to improve the app's feature for value customer like you. For your information, "Reply to reviews" feature is also planned in our future releases. Please stay tuned for us.

ELITE HUBB

Finally found the app as i need. It's better & very happy if there is bulk import with starter pack.

September 21, 2020

Hello there,

Here's Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

For your information, there's a bulk import feature in Starter plan.

If you want to import reviews from AliExpress, and your products are imported by Oberlo or Ali Orders, please take a look on this article to know how to bulk import reviews at one click

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Best regards,

Coisa e Treco

nice support and app. they support me fast. I just would like to say that it must have a button to choose if the starts of ratings appears or not on the top of the product page.

September 29, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from FireApps Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn