Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress reviews & boost sales with photo reviews

JOIVLO-STORE

excelente aplicacion hasta ahora todo a funcionado perfectamente, seguire probando y estare atento a las actusalizaciones.

PostureBoost

Launching online stores can get a bit challenging especially managing suppliers while optimizing ads & site.
Grateful for AliReviews. Super fast customer service! Thanks again Andy! :)

Lucien

Camp Generation

I love it! So complete and the User Interface is really great and easy to understand. I will use it definitely in my shop!
Please add: ability to add less than 4 stars (3,2,1) and ability to reply to reviews from customer service (like add a comment under the review)

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

My name is Myra from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for choosing our app.

Regarding your problem, you can uncheck both "Get 4 stars reviews" and "Get 5 stars reviews" filters from Import Setting section which will help you import all stars reviews.

Besides that, your suggestion about a reply for review is not available in our app yet, and I will bring this great idea to our Development team to consider in future release, so please stay tuned.

If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,
Myra

live2play

nice, easy to use, works perfect with my store theme. Looks pretty good with the pictures and national flags.

Scrubba Pad

Great app. Love this app. I am using it on multiple stores! Customer Service is 1st class. If you are looking for such an app, go for Ali Reviews.

TEEASER

So easy to use and incredibly helpful. A++++
It helped me to push reviews to my store and with barely any effort on my end.

Eagle Quad

very good, thank you ! The 7 trial dyas are enought to get started growing my buisness. I highly recommend this app !

GearUpCars

very good app, fast to use, easy to use, fell in love with it immediately, very recommended for everyone.

youngpozitif store

im very in the mood to talk about this app it´s recommanded and it´s doing very fast his work when you import the product

Quick Charge101

Very easy to import picture reviews for free. Love using this app so far

Quick click review importer literally lets you do it in 2 seconds