Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

My-First-Shopy

I like ali review, really work out. Good app for reviews, including photos and you can filter the reviews.

January 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Flynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Flynn

MasterSealing 2.0™

Very good app for your reviews, and really good customer service, I got an issue with my theme, and Jennifer helped me within minutes, Thank you so much!

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

LunaSky Technologies

The customer service for this app has been amazing for me! Anna was super helpful, fast replying, and polite. Couldn't ask for better!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Loja Realizar

Ótimo Aplicativo e suporte eficiente. Prestativo e ágil, ajudou muito quanto as provas sociais dos produtos. Parabéns!!!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Laser Level Official

I just started using this app and its great! Its easy and simple to use. Any problem and customer service is always there to help. Definitely recommend :)

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

LighterHiker.com

Lisa from fireapp (Ali Reviews) helped me instantly to set up the reviews I needed. Thank you Lisa for wonderful service and reaching out to me without me needing to ask!

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Komo

Amazing support, they helped me to setup my reviews after I have looked for so long in the documentation. I was stuck and Andy helped me to solve the issue. Thank you very much

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Reviews app.

Kate

Nextlovegift

Awesome app, fast responsive customer service support, and powerful features, I definitely recommend it

Hi there,

This is Johnson from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Johnson

Outwearempire

Very fast and high quality support. The app works fine. allows you to add reviews with photos. Not all similar apps allow you to do this.

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

fechroma

我喜欢这个应用的客服,他们在处理问题的时候很快,很热心。软件的功能也很完善,能给我的店铺带来更多的销售额,我会推荐我的朋友使用它,希望相应的应用越做越好,我会一直支持的。tip:中文的什么时候出啊!!!

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy