Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

Xmas & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Kitchen Top Star

Support was very helpful. I was able to get a code that allows my products to have a star rating that I did not know about.

Hi Semarria,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Phoebe

Fênix Shop Oficial

Teresa helped me a lot with my problem, their service is excellent, thank you very much, I highly recommend you! Thank you so much Teresa, you are amazing, your service is perfect

Hi Guilherme,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Miranda

vymos

Super, à l'écoute et très rapide, elle à résolu tout mes problème, meilleur services clients, je recommande

Hi Wadcy,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Louisa

LP Tech Store

Eu estava com um problema de exposição dos reviews no meu site, e a partir de um contato no chat do Ali Reviews, meu problema foi resolvida de forma muito rápida, simples e atenciosa. Recomendo demais!

Hi there,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

JWELLART

very helpful and professional team I unique functionality in this app i cant find in any other app on shopify store

Hi Kais,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

CANVASITA

Great App and great help! Something with my theme did not work but they fixed it very quick and easy. Thanks.

Hi Christian,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

Portinot™

Très satisfait, Lisa m'a bien Aidé lorsque j'ai eu un problème avec la visibilité de mes avis clients sur mon store.

Hi Maxence,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Erica

alterl.com

Thanks to Andy from the customer support team. Provided me help.available at late hours in the night, fast and very specific on the answers.
The app is unbelivable!

Hi Keke,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

Seven-Lady

我非常喜欢此应用,他能够帮助我轻松快捷的从速卖通获取产品评价,且能够自由管理评价,让客户对产品的购买起很多的作用,客服人员的态度也非常好,耐心解答不懂得各种问题,让我这个小白省去了不少的时间,我向所有人推荐这个应用

Hi Peter,

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

inspireshopbr

I needed help to integrate into my theme and they helped me right away... effective and considerate support, I recommend this amazing app.. t

Hi Christian,

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice