Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Buy and Relax

I used this application to import reviews from www.aliexpress.com and it is very helpful and easy to use

TurnOnCustom

Very quickly, I don't have to wait long, I'm very satisfied with your service. Very friendly program, modern interface, very easy to manipulate.

UrbanPatio

best review app I am aware of, really fast and well done and well worth the price. I want to be able to add bulk reviews for a split product, however.

October 18, 2019

Hello Carla,

I am Kate from FireApps Customer Support team, and thank you for your feedback.

With your concern about how to import reviews at once, there’s an Oberlo Integration function in UNLIMITED plan to let you import reviews by 1-Click.

You can also import reviews in bulk with Ali Orders using Pro Plan.

Should you need further support, feel free to contact us via live chat or email: support@fireapps.io

Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest.

Regards,
Kate

Awuo.shop

The customer support team(Muffin) is amazing,he help me solve a problem real quick,highly recommend this app.

Trendy Tuhi

I really like this app, I been able to get all the reviews for my products using your apps which is very easy to use. I have just been helped with an issue about the reviews button and one of the representatives Ms. Muffin helped me a lot today, she fixed my problems within a very short period of time and even suggested me some improvements for my site, thanks a lot Muffin, I really appreciated your help :)

variety-online-market.com

Great app.. Really helped my store's performance.I would recommend it highly. Thank you so much for this app.

Gift Spot

Such a great app. Quick and easy, just a couple clicks. Love it. All I have to do is find my aliexpress link, then paste it in. Just that simple.

SUNIROR

I compared and used three apps about the import of comments. This app is the best one to use. You can modify the imported comments according to your own wishes and display them in the way you want, including the display time, comment content, pictures, etc. In addition, customer service is praiseworthy to help me solve the problems in the fastest way. Thanks for Muffin's help.

Novocharge

very helpful technical assistance! they were patient and helped me with setting up the app. they replied promptly as well

Elite Online Star

I love this application, they are very professional in their work and have a very efficient technical assistance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 227 228