Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo & Product reviews app, AliExpress reviews boost sales

CAPRO-CORP

Es excelente, las reseñas quedan de maravilla y me están ayudando mucho además de la atención al cliente es genial.

shoppinexpress

Ottima, mi hanno aiutato molto ,avevo un problema e la ragazza Lisa è stata professinale e gentile, grazie

W&W Movilidad para tu ciudad

Muy buena atención de Andy, me ayudó a configurar la app en mi tienda, muchas gracias, funciona muy bien ahora.

Piddle Paw

Amazing Communication and impeccable support! The support was always there to help with every question that I had

Lojaseiro

Excellent service from professionals, very fast and effective, in just a few minutes solved my need, I recommend the app.

Kamu

Very good! very good support, helped me in every detail. I believe that with ali reviews I will be able to increase my sales

POP_PET_YOU

It is really a nice app^^
The helper is so nice and easy to chat with, she helped me to fix the issue easily & Fast!!! And this app is really easy to use, setting it up is super easy and the design is really pretty, but I'm thinking the Pop-out review has a bit disturbing.

Topíssimos

Amazing app and fantastic support. It's totally worth every dime. I'll use it in all of my stores. Thanks a lot.

allyend

IT IS AN APPLICATION OF 100. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERFORMS A QUICK AND VERY EFFICIENT WORK. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Worker®

I use this application to help me improve my sales. The customer service (technical support) is really good and does a fast and efficient job. I can recommend this application without hesitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 519 520