Reviews (14,365)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy importation and management of reviews from platforms like AliExpress and Amazon. They value its customization features, ability to differentiate between verified and unverified reviews, and its SEO benefits. The app's review management tools, including the ability to moderate and edit reviews, are highly praised. Automated review request emails have been effective in increasing review numbers. The customer support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency.

May 3, 2024

Nim from customer support provided an amazing experience, he personally went on my store and helped with getting my star reviews to show. Thanks!

SCULPT
About 1 month using the app
FireApps replied May 5, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Richard

July 9, 2024

They support very good. Even as I did not have my previous store they still managed to put in hours and bring my reviews from there to the new store.

Amazing staff amazing support thanks to Rachel!

Rozebery
5 days using the app
FireApps replied July 13, 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

William

April 8, 2024

Their staff is kind, quick to act, very nice people and they are very professional when it comes to issues. I recommend this app for reviews of their products.

Alodia Store
Spain
About 1 year using the app
FireApps replied April 15, 2024

Hi there,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at OnecCommerce blog via this link https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Robert

June 2, 2024

For me as a begiiner I need all the help I can get . Comei did a great jpb helping me to set up everything . THanks a lot again

Anis Gift Shop
Colombia
About 1 month using the app
FireApps replied June 9, 2024

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Charles

April 2, 2024

Joliann helped me out with everything i needed real fast. theyre always online too. hit them up if you need code edit. awesome

Euphoric Coffee
6 months using the app
FireApps replied April 8, 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

April 26, 2024

The app is good and the customer support is great as well. I had an issue with importing some reviews but Harwin helped me sort it out in minutes. I appreciate his professionalism and good customer service.

Mini Marvel
Kenya
About 2 months using the app
FireApps replied May 1, 2024

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

April 16, 2024

Very good employees, they respond quickly and resolve any issue, I am glad that I use this application, knowing that there will be no problems, and if there are, they quickly report and solve the problem. I recommend everyone to use this application.

JOOO.shop
2 months using the app
FireApps replied April 22, 2024

Robert

April 25, 2024

the support is super fast and they do their best to help you with much care you got my support

Lessize
Israel
4 months using the app
FireApps replied May 1, 2024

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

William

May 3, 2024

I would recommend this app, its easy to use and the customer service is awesome. Rosa helped me right away and solved all of the questions I had. Highly Recommend!

Wacky World
30 days using the app
FireApps replied May 5, 2024

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@fireapps.io

Kyle

April 11, 2024

They responded very quickly and gave me an accurate solution to my problem, 10 out of 10, very attentive Rachel

Murwal
Spain
Over 2 years using the app
FireApps replied April 15, 2024

Hi there,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander