4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in collecting and displaying product reviews, with a special mention for its Review Importer feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. The app's customization options, automatic review updates, and distinction between verified and unverified reviews are highly valued. Many reported increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The app's interface is praised for its simplicity and efficient import function. Support is described as responsive and helpful. Additional benefits include SEO advantages and robust review management tools. The automated review request emails have notably increased the number of reviews received.

December 15, 2020

É um excelente aplicativo para administrar as avaliações dos produtos em lojas online. Ajuda bastante nas provas sociais. Recomendo.

Almejo
Brazil
4 months using the app

Hi there,

Here's Helen from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Reviews users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Reviews.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Helen

December 15, 2020

Andy is a very nice and fast employee. did everything efficiently and quickly. satisfied with applications

Ambbassador
About 2 months using the app

Hi there,

This is Beatrix from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Beatrix

December 15, 2020

I love this app and it's probably the best review app, not only it has all the features but it also they have the best friendly quick customer support. They helped me every time when I created a mess. They were fast, replied within minutes. Loved the experience

Whizwolf
India
2 months using the app

Hi there,

Here's Aurora from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Reviews combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Aurora

December 15, 2020

Great app. Help us easily to add reviews on our Products..................................................

OneStop
United Arab Emirates
Over 1 year using the app

Hi there,

My name's Iris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Iris

December 14, 2020

this app is great because its clean and provides great features. it is a little hard to set up by yourself but staff is always ready willing to help.

OutGearPlus.com
4 months using the app

Hi there,

This is Jacob from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Jacob

December 14, 2020

I had support with Andy and he was reactive and nice.Helped me fix my problem with my website perfectly.Thanks !

HandsFree
France
13 days using the app

Hi there,

I'm John from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Reviews, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

John

December 14, 2020

Im the owner of budafeliz. App works good, and good customer service (shotout to Lisa, thanks for your help)

momentoszen
Spain
7 months using the app

Hi there,

This is Gabriel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Along with Ali Reviews, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Gabriel

December 14, 2020

I am the owner of the Summa Deals website. I am using the app & I love it. Very easy to use & help to up the sale. Highly recommend

Summa Deals
10 months using the app

Hi there,

Here's Venn from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Venn

Edited January 7, 2021

Amazing! updated my booster theme and the app wasn't working but I messaged and they responded very quickly and Jennifer helped right away!

TopValueCentral
5 months using the app

Hi there,

My name's Kieran from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Reviews and loving our support.

Kieran

Edited October 21, 2021

Excellent customer support! The app is easy to use but I had problems putting it into my theme and Andy from support helped me within 10 min and fixed everything for me.

Drink Shots Right
Taiwan
Over 2 years using the app

Hi there,

Here's Bevis from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Bevis