AliBeauty‑Beauty Dropshipping

AliBeauty‑Beauty Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 8, 2023

A very good app for those looking for a good variations of beauty products including very good custom support. I recommend!I really like this app and it works as it should. I didn't know how to use some settings and Eve from the help team was amazing. In less than a minute she was able to help me.

My Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 6, 2023

I appreciated the quick response to my question, and the worldwide freeshipping products. My first order came in, I was excited about fullfilling the order. Anne assured me that the order was paid and forwarded to the supplier. I am so happy and she did a great job.

Ssammart
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited December 13, 2022

I have uploaded more products and hopefully get a sale. Some problem I’ve met, but it was solved quickly with great customer service, very helpful staff, easy instructions to help fix any issues, I would recommend highly..

Musthavly
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 23, 2022

this app is very useful i rate the customer support very highly i asked for help and the person went through everything step by step. Easy to import products and orders. Support staff(Jack) is quick to resolve any queries. Will recommend this app for its performance and service.

Shoptohope
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AliBeauty replied November 24, 2022

Thanks Shoptohope! We are greatly willing to support our customers. Hope you get sales soon. Any question connect us for free :)

November 20, 2022

I used this app with the help of Eve, Very effective and easy. She was so fast and understood what I needed immediately! I have a good revenue with their products lists and low costs. Definately will keep using Alibeauty.

flobtone
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AliBeauty replied November 20, 2022

Thanks flobtone!Happy you find high-revenue products. Keep in touch, let's help you get more sales.

November 17, 2022

I added this app to import cosmetic products and color contact lenses to my store. It greatly meets my demands.Thanks for Anne’s help, she helped me with importing products and shipping time setting. Really supportive service!

queendivaofficial
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AliBeauty replied November 18, 2022

Thanks for your comments! We will help you anytime!

November 2, 2022

The customer service is responsive and helpful! And the Website is easy to use, I’ve lunched lots of products in few minutes. I’m impressed by their products lists, it’s so unique and attractive.
Undoubtedly, It will be a strong supporter for my beauty business.

The Glamping Guys
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AliBeauty replied November 18, 2022

Thanks The Glamping Guys! We will always support you on your business.

October 26, 2022

Very good experience on Alibeauty. The products are abundant, and looks great. I publish some contact lenses on my shop. There have been already some customers asked about them. I found my niche market, Thanks alibeauty!

PEACHTRON
Time spent using app: 18 days
AliBeauty replied November 18, 2022

Thanks PEACHTRON, Happy you found a good product! Any question ask us for free, we are ready to help!

October 21, 2022

I use this app for about a week. I need to say it is a great dropshipping app,especially for sellers who sell cosmetic and beauty products. Alibeauty allows me to sell color contacts which helps me a lot!

Trimule
Time spent using app: 28 days
AliBeauty replied November 18, 2022

Thanks Trimule! We are happy to support your business. We can give you most reliable help. Hope your business going well.

September 25, 2022

I love this app! I never thought about adding colored contacts to my site, until I got this app! I just would like to know the processing and shipping time so I can make it easy for my customers to plan accordingly. Overall, the sign up and onboarding is smooth, and I can't wait to see new products! So glad I found this app!

DunbiBeauty, LLC
Time spent using app: 6 days
AliBeauty replied September 26, 2022

Thanks a lot for your comments! We are happy you like our app. We will send you a email to answer your questions ASAP. Any problem feel free to contact support@beautydropshippings.com. We will reply you within 2 work days. Hope we can help your store become more successful. Best Wishes:)